• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

You won't believe how cruel "true blue" Sinkies are. FTs are angels in comparison

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not on my agenda.

My fren has got a Pinoy maid work for 16 years, employer trusted her,
when she left they found out after 2 weeks,
had stole lots of expensive stuff from the employer!

Before she left for Pinoyland all the family members gave her ang pow amounting
to thousand dollars... when you trust your maid, your maid betray your trust
and "Kapoh" ....his parent jewelry, diamond ring, jade ring, fren told me lucky
she stole 4 of his fake Rolex, genuine piece he wore.

After she spend all her money in Pinoyland she called wanted to return and work for them
again, my fren refused!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stupid people when got maid, even coffee also ask maid to do. When husband horny, ask maid to screw husband or massage husband.even children end up like their parents when it comes to asking maid to do chores.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
back in shift. continuing the saga of shaming sinkies.....

sinkie couple faced 9 charges of maid abuse.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maid slapped and punched by this fugly sinkie woman just because maid mistakenly ate fish meant for her family.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jailed for slapping and punching maid. do you see the difference? if you're a sinkie woman maid abuser, you get fined, but if you're a sinkie man maid abuser, you go to jail.

image.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
欺善怕恶。Sinkies are simply washouts, the government should import more Ang Moh Bu to improve the gene pool.