• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos also exposed Roy and TOC

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
e5n2h5.jpg

What is Amos trying to say in these two paragraphs of his latest article? Did he just expose Roy, after saying TOC is like ST?

First he said, "This is what happens when you decide to make your decisions based on biasness and sticking to your side, instead of actual logic, even Roy Ngerng seems to be guilty of that, saying ‘oh my gosh, it’s going to be so hard for us to advocate for you, now that you’ve humiliated Vincent’."

Then he added on with more detail,

"So let me tell you, if my fanbase consists of hypocrites, then despite your support I wouldn’t want it. When things looks bad, and you threaten to remove the support you once had for me."

In case you missed it, Amos also labelled The Online Citizen to be on the same level (which they criticise) as Straits Times, saying how people fall pray to both media.

The statement he said of Roy in the second paragraph above also applied to The Online Citizen.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e5n2h5.jpg

What is Amos trying to say in these two paragraphs of his latest article? Did he just expose Roy, after saying TOC is like ST?

First he said, "This is what happens when you decide to make your decisions based on biasness and sticking to your side, instead of actual logic, even Roy Ngerng seems to be guilty of that, saying ‘oh my gosh, it’s going to be so hard for us to advocate for you, now that you’ve humiliated Vincent’."

"So let me tell you, if my fanbase consists of hypocrites, then despite your support I wouldn’t want it. When things looks bad, and you threaten to remove the support you once had for me."

In case you missed it, Amos also labelled The Online Citizen to be on the same level (which they criticise) as Straits Times, saying how people fall pray to both media.

The statement he said of Roy in the second paragraph above also applied to The Online Citizen.

Amos is a lone social media activist... He wants all the notorious fame to himself... afterall, he curses mother, father, LKY, maggie, LHK, ST, and even Vincent his bailor. Who can beat the record ? Roy is not his equal.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is actually good , it's shows that Amos dare to speak up what's in his mind , it doesn't matter if it truth or false the most important thing is that he is able to speak what he feels is not right to him .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos is a lone social media activist... He wants all the notorious fame to himself... afterall, he curses mother, father, LKY, maggie, LHK, ST, and even Vincent his bailor. Who can beat the record ? Roy is not his equal.

I agree that he is a loner activist but I don't agreed that he wants all the fame by himself . He is still young he needs to know that sometimes if you want to do " big things " being alone cannot go far .

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
e5n2h5.jpg

Alamak, your title said "exposed". I thought got interesting stuff. Using 'expose' to say that Amos viewed roy to be the same as ST is not appropriate. Maybe 'implicated' is more suitable. Don't give false alarm la.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is too intelligence to be taken advantage, manipulate or beholden. Hopefully one day he can see what LKY has done for Singapore basing on his research and not from

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
TOC deleted one of my comments... When they posted that Vincent Law is considering taking legal action against MSM for publishing Amos post, I commented that TOC actually republished Amos Yee's post in full. TOc's Terry Xu smugly commented that Vincent Law only talks to TOC about his intentions and asked what did that implied.. I replied that it implies that Vincent Law is anti-establishment and anti-govt lo... Few minutes later I couldn't find my comments .:biggrin::wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
e5n2h5.jpg

Amos is beyond control. He thinks he is idol that all should bow to him. Freedom of speech fighter MY FOOT!!!!!

Chee Soon Juan rocks compared to him.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TOC deleted one of my comments... When they posted that Vincent Law is considering taking legal action against MSM for publishing Amos post, I commented that TOC actually republished Amos Yee's post in full. TOc's Terry Xu smugly commented that Vincent Law only talks to TOC about his intentions and asked what did that implied.. I replied that it implies that Vincent Law is anti-establishment and anti-govt lo... Few minutes later I couldn't find my comments .:biggrin::wink:

Have screen shot? If not its just another claims :wink:

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Gim Huah certainly deserved more than 3 weeks jail !
Why DPP ask for 2 weeks prison ?????

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 762

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee
5 hrs · Edited ·
Now I also feel compelled to judge the journalistic integrity of my friends at TOC.
This happened before I wrote that lengthy blog post revealing how I was victimized by Vincent’s sodomizing hands.
In lieu of my Facebook post, which they quoted in their own article, I did not apologize to Vincent, I just said I was going to.
But yet, TheOnlineCitizen so boldly put as a headline, ‘Amos Yee apologises for molest allegation against former bailor’
It’s a small difference, but significant nonetheless. A blatant claim that I had already apologized, seems much more convincing than he is about to apologize soon, now doesn’t it?
So you add that little pepper that thestraitstimes commonly use to attempt to salvage your actions, and not lose a huge part of your outreach because you spoke up for him.
Because you don’t want people to feel that the boy whom you so boldly put up on a pedestal to advocate freedom of speech, might be a fucking dick for falsely accusing his bailer of molestation for no good reason, and is not especially remorseful for it.
We’re all capable of twisting the truth a little when things don’t go our way now aren’t we? And with the moral quandary of having both Amos and Vincent on your side, Terry (The writer of TOC), got a little bit flustered, which constituted to that little fuck-up.
So let’s all not choose whether or not to criticize someone just because somebody is on your side, but instead choose to criticize them, because they are wrong.
And from there, we can perhaps more effectively create a political climate and a media, that is honest, and isn’t constantly rife with manipulation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And from there, we can perhaps more effectively create a political climate and a media, that is honest, and isn’t constantly rife with manipulation.

Totally agree with this part!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee is like a mad dog. He will bite whoever is against him. These days, his writing exposed the undertone of flaws in his limited vocabulary. He is showing the world he is a damn fucking kid who acquired an accent from watching YouTube. Remember this is one mother fucking asshole who has never studied or lived abroad.