• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A legitimate line of enquiry

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal
This lad [Amos Yee] must have read the manual on movie screenwriting as he likes to inject cliffhangers in whatever he says. In the three days that he has set aside for the drafting of his apology he can also come up with names of anyone who had instigated him to put together that incendiary YouTube video. If there are in fact such individuals (and it is unclear that there are) then they are probably having a very jittery time not knowing if and when they might be dobbed in by him. In any case, whether there were adults behind a video calculated to cause maximum offence, is clearly a legitimate line of enquiry, if only to rule that possibility out.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally think it not wise for some opposition leaders to politicise his case and attempt to make him a martyr. It only make those opposition politicians appeared silly factoring his behavior subsequently. Amos is a liability that I wouldn't even want to get near if I am a politician.

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the lad in his latest blog post has retracted his apology and has now begun turning on his “supporters”. I am hardly surprised. Many of these supporters are now keeping a low profile. Not only do they have egg, but an entire omelette, on their collective faces. Given that the supporters are mere simpletons who saw things in black-and-white terms, what are they going to call him now when they are at the receiving end of his acid tongue?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, the lad in his latest blog post has retracted his apology and has now begun turning on his “supporters”. I am hardly surprised. Many of these supporters are now keeping a low profile. Not only do they have egg, but an entire omelette, on their collective faces. Given that the supporters are mere simpletons who saw things in black-and-white terms, what are they going to call him now when they are at the receiving end of his acid tongue?

Spot on. The ones with two bits of brain between their ears kept clear of Amos from day one. You won't see Alex Au touching him with a ten foot pole. Only when the dust settled, then you do a calm and measured analysis of what has happened.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Spot on. The ones with two bits of brain between their ears kept clear of Amos from day one. You won't see Alex Au touching him with a ten foot pole. Only when the dust settled, then you do a calm and measured analysis of what has happened.