• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest: Chinese tourists get 10-year visas to Singapore

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wtf...my Australian visa only last for one year even my goddam passport only last for 5 years.10 ywar visas and they not even studying or working here??

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf...my Australian visa only last for one year even my goddam passport only last for 5 years.10 ywar visas and they not even studying or working here??

:eek: We are just trying to stretch the limits of our immigration

US do grant a 10-years multiple entry visa, but you cannot stay for more than 90 days per trip.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:eek: We are just trying to stretch the limits of our immigration

US do grant a 10-years multiple entry visa, but you cannot stay for more than 90 days per trip.

Well, surely you can't expect the new 40-storey flats to be left vacant? HDB wants its returns on investment. :wink:

fookingyoux

Alfrescian
Loyal
Si mi lan jiao visas

kan ni na bu chao chee bye.. You nothing better to do. Hor kow kan la you.

Support wp

chinese tourists get 10-year visas to singapore
[ur]http://ttgasia.com/article.php?article_id=25131[/url]

the immigration & checkpoints authority announced today that from june 1, multiple journey visas for chinese nationals will be extended to 10 years, with the same right also extended to the traveller’s spouse and children under 21 years old.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore needs all the talent it can get. I hope we can also issue 10 year travel visas to Pinoys, Burmese and high-caste Indian nationals.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore really behaves like a prostitute. Actually, worse than one. Prostitute collects money to sell. Singapore pays money to sell.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope some PRC tycoon would organize a 10,000 strong group tour for his PRC employees in Singapore, instead of going to Europe. This would provide a lot of jobs for our local economy and put food on a lot of sinkie tables. Be grateful for PAP's farsighted vision in granting 10-year visas to PRCs. We could do a lot worse like America, where they are flooded with millions upon millions of talentless and poor Mexicans and Hispanics.