• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

woman run over by bus in ponggol

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the driver is a PRC ,I am against using PRC drivers for driving buses..

What about if he think he is still in his hometown where it is left hand drive, he forgot and instead of turning right, he turn left..

Can this be an excuse. Ask Josephine Teo.

Driver likely prc .

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best case scenario the driver is ft and victim is pap supporter....
Then the family will turn anti pap and that's a few more opposition votes right there

Your wish is spot on.... driver is PRC and victim's Facebook wall has got old fart's black ribbon which has been taken down two days after her death.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the heck she got run down by a bus? I mean if you see a bus coming at you when the light is green shouldn't you stop and not cross?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
How the heck she got run down by a bus? I mean if you see a bus coming at you when the light is green shouldn't you stop and not cross?

you never cross road before? She could be walking in the same direction as the bus and got hit from the left blind side.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't ask how. Just remember that it takes 2 mistakes for this type of accident to happen. Otherwise it would be just another near miss.

Some call it fated. Others think the place is dirty. I like to think that it is simply careless because we are doing the same thing everyday and take them for granted.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Q: Why did the Sinkies cross the road?
A: So a FT can knock them down.

Ma Chi, Romanian diplomat, various Tiong bus drivers. :wink:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you never cross road before? She could be walking in the same direction as the bus and got hit from the left blind side.

The victim was opposite side from the bus. So the victim was in line of sight from the driver. She was crossing the road from her block toward the bus interchange on her way to hospital for morning shift. I drove pass the accident spot just last Saturday and her wake was just metres from the accident site. So if even she jaywalk, the bus driver should still be able to see her as there no obstruction of sight and it a T junction, so bus drivers can only turn left or right depending on the bus route therefore it strange the driver can plow into her while turning right.