• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12am

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
2hyjtrt.jpg

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

29krnus.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

What is Vincent's problem? He believes in freedom of speech, right?

Why he never walk the talk?

Last edited:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

t8b02g.jpg
:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vincent is not totally unsinkiefied yet....
50 years of indoctrination is hard to get rid of.....
Everything sue sue sue and let kangaroos make decisions for you?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well...if Vincent Law can feel hurt , how would LKY's family feel? And they have to keep quiet because they are public figures? This is not politics..it's basic human respect

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos has apologised as of 150515, 0132h. Past the timeline set by Vincent. What will happen? Civil war among the oppie camp who will Roy and his gang side? Popcorn.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

one is a political thug and bully to stay in power, the other is a man with integrity, a god fearing person, and do good work in his life time. Vincent give his unselfish personality to help others whereas the other BS all his life, control MSM for his propaganda and put fear in his people.
How many people had LKY condemned to stop them in political arena?

LKY need to be condemned for his bully of the People of Singapore. He who lived by his sword die by his sword.

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

“If you are a troublemaker…it’s our job to politically destroy you. Put it this way. As long as JB Jeyaretnam stands for what he stands for – a thoroughly destructive force – we will knock him. Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man And His Ideas, 1997

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

“I can only express the hope that faith in the judicial system will never be diminished, and I am sure it will not, so long as we allow a review of the judicial processes that takes place here in some other tribunal where obviously undue influence cannot be brought to bear. As long as governments are wise enough to leave alone the rights of appeal to some superior body outside Singapore, then there must be a higher degree of confidence in the integrity of our judicial process. This is most important.”
- Lee Kuan Yew in parliament, March 15, 1967

“I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”
- Lee Kuan Yew on J. B. Jeyaretnam, as reported by Devan Nair, 1981

“Any time, every time, you can damn the Prime Minister and so long as it is not a lie and a criminal lie, nothing happens to you. You can say a lot of things. You can write books about him, damning him. So long as it is not a libel, go ahead.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Parliament, February 23, 1977

“I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn’t be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn’t be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters – who your neighbour is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think.”
- Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew, Straits Times, 20 April 1987

This line hurts and we are NOT for you to control, dead fart! We will not allow your next generation PAP to do the same.

With this in context, lets take a look at some of the things Lee Kuan Yew has said about some people whom he dislikes or has – evidently – utter contempt for.

It is a lesson in meanness.

Lee Kuan Yew has :

- Called the late Mr JB Jeyaretnam a “mangy dog”.

- Called former president Devan Nair an “alcoholic”

- Called James Gomez a “liar and a cheat”

- Called Chee Soon Juan a “psychopath”

- Called Chee Soon Juan a “dud”

- Called Tang Liang Hong a “anti-Christian Chinese chauvinist”

- Called former solicitor-general Francis Seow a “womaniser”

- Called Singaporeans “dogs” – “We had to train adult dogs who even today deliberately urinate in the lifts.”

- Called Singaporeans “daft”

- Compared Singaporeans to animals – “the spurs are not stuck on your hinds. They are part of the herd”

- Called Singaporeans “ignorant”

- Vowed that he will “make him [JB Jeyaretnam] crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”

- Called Low Thia Khiang “dishonest”

- Called Sylvia Lim “dishonest”

- Said this of author Catherine Lim: “If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try.”

- Displayed gangster like behaviour towards JB Jeyaretnam: “Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”

- Called Australia “the white trash of Asia”

- He locked up Said Zahari for 22 years.

- He locked up Lim Hock Siew for 16 years.

- He locked up Vincent Cheng for 3 years.

- He locked up Teo Soh Lung for 2 years.

- He locked up Chia Thye Poh for 32 years, totally incapacitated him.

You get the idea.

Well...if Vincent Law can feel hurt , how would LKY's family feel? And they have to keep quiet because they are public figures? This is not politics..it's basic human respect

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With freedom of speech comes responsibility.

Amos has done irreparable harm to Vincent Law. Even if he apologizes unreservedly, news of this allegation and the subsequent fallout will appear on Google searches for a long time to come.

Any parent who wants to send his child for counseling will stumble upon these allegations if he or she performs a Google search. Even if the refutations and apologizes are all out in the open for everyone to read, the seed of suspicion and doubt would have been sown.

Every parent would prefer to err on the side of caution, even if he or she has read Amos Yee's apology and retraction. Asians have a saying "no smoke without fire". If you have a teenage son, would you send him to Vincent Law? Or would you, out of fear and caution, avoid unnecessary trouble and simply seek another youth counsellor.

Amos Yee has slaughtered Vincent.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Where is his Christian love and forgiveness? Don't tell me Amos hit a nerve, he's really a closet homo. :eek:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With freedom of speech comes responsibility.

Amos has done irreparable harm to Vincent Law. Even if he apologizes unreservedly, news of this allegation and the subsequent fallout will appear on Google searches for a long time to come.

Any parent who wants to send his child for counseling will stumble upon these allegations if he or she performs a Google search. Even if the refutations and apologizes are all out in the open for everyone to read, the seed of suspicion and doubt would have been sown.

Every parent would prefer to err on the side of caution, even if he or she has read Amos Yee's apology and retraction. Asians have a saying "no smoke without fire". If you have a teenage son, would you send him to Vincent Law? Or would you, out of fear and caution, avoid unnecessary trouble and simply seek another youth counsellor.

Amos Yee has slaughtered Vincent.

Only a dumbfuck brain washed gong cheebye can't see the 'molest allegations' as a 16 year old tongue in cheek prank.
Are you pretending to be stewpig as the pressitutues are acting or you just plain dumb?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well...This is not politics..it's basic human respect

Now you say it, Davis

Why previously you tried to get oppos involved :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Fuck you

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

one is a political thug and bully to stay in power, the other is a man with integrity, a god fearing person, and do good work in his life time. Vincent give his unselfish personality to help others whereas the other BS all his life, control MSM for his propaganda and put fear in his people.

LKY need to be condemned for his bully of the People of Singapore. He who lived by his sword die by his sword.

“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”

“If you are a troublemaker…it’s our job to politically destroy you. Put it this way. As long as JB Jeyaretnam stands for what he stands for – a thoroughly destructive force – we will knock him. Everybody knows that in my bag I have a hatchet, and a very sharp one. You take me on, I take my hatchet, we meet in the cul-de-sac.”

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”

“I can only express the hope that faith in the judicial system will never be diminished, and I am sure it will not, so long as we allow a review of the judicial processes that takes place here in some other tribunal where obviously undue influence cannot be brought to bear. As long as governments are wise enough to leave alone the rights of appeal to some superior body outside Singapore, then there must be a higher degree of confidence in the integrity of our judicial process. This is most important.”

“I will make him crawl on his bended knees, and beg for mercy.”
- Lee Kuan Yew on J. B. Jeyaretnam, as reported by Devan Nair, 1981

“Any time, every time, you can damn the Prime Minister and so long as it is not a lie and a criminal lie, nothing happens to you. You can say a lot of things. You can write books about him, damning him. So long as it is not a libel, go ahead.”
- Lee Kuan Yew, Parliament, February 23, 1977

God fearing?

God is using Amos to test Vincent. So Vincent wanna sue God?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal

The hypocrisy of LKY, the words of LKY to the people before he had power compare to the words after he had power, absolute power corrupts absolutely! That's why many people liked Amos video insulting LKY.

Lee+Kuan+Yew+democracy.jpg

LKY%20Repression_0.jpg

open-or-closed-society.png

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

The problem with a Chinese banana like LKY who lack Chinese moral education will betrayed his own people.

道 as in 道理 reasoning is imbedded in Chinese people thinking. Once a Chinese is always a Chinese, a leopard never change its spot.

Like Amos, as everyone lips says pointing their fingers at parenting and blame the parents.

Did LKY parents teach him to be like Chinese and impart 道 to his son?

Why wasn't his parents sent him to Chinese school?

One can point the fingers to the evil Brit opium trade in SEA in the early 1916 to 1963 drug and damage the Chinese people send them into poverty. From then onwards Chinese are despised as drug addicts and low life and Chinese language and cultures are NOT worthy for the Baba Pernakan people (half fuck Chinese and Malay bred). And turn a blind eyes their colonial master were drug lords and ringleaders monopolized the opium trade in SEA.

New Markets
As China tightened her borders, Britain pinned her hopes on her other Asian colonies. Opium production in the Straits Settlements (Singapore, Penang, Malacca, Labuan) rose from 353,938 pounds in 1916 to 370,688 pounds in 1920, in spite of Britain’s promise at the Hague Convention to limit opium sales. In 1918, 60% of Britain’s Asian income was derived from opium sales. In 1925, opium accounted for 48% of Singapore’s revenue, and 100% of North Borneo’s. At the 1923 Opium Conference, Mr. Campbell admitted that the British Indian government was determined to maintain high levels of both internal consumption and export, and that they,

“controlled the production, distribution, sale, possession – every possible practical question which could arise in connection with opium—in the strictest possible manner—They had built up a complicated and highly efficient administrative system which started from the time the poppy seed was put into the ground, and did not relinquish control of the drug until it was in the hands of the consumers, or till it was actually exported.”

Some wits noted wryly that the Crown did all but light the addicts’ pipes.

When Indians begged Britain to abandon the opium policy, Britain responded that her opium monopoly was a humanitarian service to India (as it had been to China), and that to end the trade would be “a mockery; to many millions it would be sheer inhumanity.”

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
Abba Eban, Israeli politician

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

The hypocrisy of LKY, the words of LKY to the people before he had power compare to the words after he had power, absolute power corrupts absolutely! That's why many people liked Amos video insulting LKY.

Last edited:

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only a dumbfuck brain washed gong cheebye can't see the 'molest allegations' as a 16 year old tongue in cheek prank.
Are you pretending to be stewpig as the pressitutues are acting or you just plain dumb?

And only a dumbfuck like you will see everything as either black or white. Everyone and his dog knows it was a prank. You don't have to create a strawman argument to flame me.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So this vincent is just a attention seeker :biggrin: 2 face man :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i dunno if i should be patient with sinkies.. they are fucking brainless.. well i choose not to be patient and fuck them daily.. who cares.. let them rot!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Vincent is teaching Amos about the responsibility of one's words and action.. how it can affect others. It is a wake up call for Amos by doing this.

I do not think Vincent is out there is sue Amos from the heart.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

By now everyone knows that you can't take Amos seriously. Almost everyone I asked thought that he is joking because Amos could have made police report if he was molested.. Then why is Vincent felt so offended given that he was such a "holy" man that wasn't offended as a Christian?

Because now it hit him personally.

When LKY was insulted. It insulted most Singaporean personally as everyone sees LKY as a father. So when Vincent made a statement that he was not offended as a Christian, he was delivering SDP narrative, otherwise I can only say Vincent is a hypocrite.

There are also many avenue that Vincent could take. One is to simply make a press statement to deny and ask Amos's parent to testified. But instead, he chooses legal action. That make me doubt that he is a counselor as he claims.