• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[China] - Man habitually sneaks into women toilets to look for women's shit to eat

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
maneatshit-2.png

Reporter: What're you doing here?
Man: Eating shit.
R: What? What's in your hands?
M: It's shit.
R: Why would you want to do that?
M: I eat it when I'm hungry.
R: But why do you choose to go to the ladies' room?
M: It's more tasty.
R: Isn't your family worried about you?
Man: They're all dead.
R: Don't you know this behavior isn't good or healthy?
M: I've eaten shit for eight years. I feel better after eating it.

Video :
http://shanghaiist.com/2015/05/13/guangdong-man-caught-sneaking-into-female-toilets-eating-feces.php

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [China] - Man habitually sneaks into women toilets to look for women's shit to ea

he looked very healthy!

shits maybe good after all!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [China] - Man habitually sneaks into women toilets to look for women's shit to ea

He should be give a Singapore PR and be a shit-eating FT. We need a lot of environmental sanitation experts.

hollandvillagemrt.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The similarity between chinks and dogs obviously does not end with just shitting and peeing in public.

http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2013/08/23/coprophagia-poop-eating.aspx

By Dr. Becker
Believe it or not, one of the most frequently searched subjects by readers of my Healthy Pets newsletter is stool eating. It would seem there are a lot of pets (primarily dogs) out there snacking on poop!
I think we can all agree this is a revolting subject, but it’s a common problem that should be addressed.
Coprophagia is the technical term for stool eating. It is considered inappropriate, not to mention disgusting eating behavior. The single exception is with mother dogs and cats that deliberately ingest the feces of their litters to hide their scent while the babies are still vulnerable and hidden away in the den or nest.
[h=2]Medical Reasons for Coprophagia[/h]
Dogs eat poop for lots of reasons. Sometimes there’s an underlying medical problem like an enzyme deficiency or pancreatic insufficiency. Intestinal malabsorption and GI parasites are also common medical reasons underlying coprophagia.
At my practice we recommend clients bring their dogs in every six months for a stool check for parasites. Healthy dogs can wind up with intestinal parasitesfrom eating poop, so twice-yearly stool analysis can be a very helpful tool.
A dog’s pancreas secretes digestive enzymes to aid in food digestion, but many dogs don’t make enough of these enzymes and wind up deficient. Since the feces of other animals are a good source of digestive enzymes, dogs with a deficiency will sometimes ingest enzyme-rich poop. In fact, rabbit poop is a very rich source of not only enzymes, but also B vitamins, which is why many dogs, given the opportunity, will happily scarf up rabbit droppings.
In my experience, dogs on processed dry food diets will often seek out other sources of digestive enzymes to make up for a chronic enzyme deficiency brought on by a biologically inappropriate diet.
Cats with enzyme deficiencies, malabsorption issues, and/or who are fed poor-quality nutrition can provide litter box temptations for dogs. Many cheap dry pet foods contain ingredients that are impossible to digest, so they pass right through the cat’s GI tract and out the other end undigested. This provides poop eating dogs an opportunity to sample cat “snacks” right out of the litter box.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal

paging forummer.... "eatshitanddie" :biggrin:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

maneatshit-2.png

Man: Eating shit.
M: It's shit.
M: I've eaten shit for eight years. I feel better after eating it.

Video :
http://shanghaiist.com/2015/05/13/guangdong-man-caught-sneaking-into-female-toilets-eating-feces.php

one indian PM drink urine.........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man goes to female toilet to eat shit

maneatshit-1.png

A man has been spotted on multiple occasions entering a ladies' restroom at a shopping center in the Pengjiang district of Jiangmen city, Guangdong province and eating excrement found in the toilet.

maneatshit-3.png

According to a security guard at the shopping plaza, the man has been spotted visiting the toilets since early this year.

"He goes to the second floor ladies' room to find [feces] to eat. He usually comes between 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. during the first half of the day, and then comes again at around 3:00 p.m.," the guard said, adding that the man walks in on women before they're able to finish flushing the toilet.

A local female resident told Guangdong TV that reports of the man wandering into the public restrooms have left her feeling incredibly uneasy, especially because he's been seen lurking in another female toilet nearby.

A doctor from the No. 3 Hospital of Jiangmen city told reporters that it's very possible that he has a history of mental illness.

The women's toilets at the mall have been locked up, and residents are now calling on the government to help seek treatment for the man.

maneatshit-2.png

Reporters spotted the man near a female restroom and attempted to get to the bottom of his unsanitary habit:

Man: Eating ****.
M: It's ****.

Reporter: Isn't your family worried about you?
M: I've eaten **** for eight years. I feel better after eating it.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Man goes to female toilet to eat shit

If they don't say it's in Guangdong I'd think it is either Davis or JohnTan

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Cantonese, 'sexy' and 'eat shit' sounds rather similar, no? :biggrin:

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they don't say it's in Guangdong I'd think it is either Davis or JohnTan

Battyman and sodomites davis and johntan dem a nyam shit caws dem a fuck man bakkas then turn dung dem head and open dem mout wide fi di shit fi nyam caws dem a corruption fram babylon PAP and live dem dutty livity. Seen.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Which is....................................???????????????????????????????????????????????????

die from malnutrition (as pre-shit is highly processed for nutrients by producer) and bad bacterial infestation in his gut which may lead to other ailments including cancer.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In Cantonese, 'sexy' and 'eat shit' sounds rather similar, no? :biggrin:

Aiyah!...the 60% here "sexy" everyday, & they do not have to go to the female toilet, the MIW, just dump it on them & they are Loving it!..."yat yat sex"...ha ha ha :biggrin:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Damned chink.

What else are chinks capable of apart from eating feces and aborted dead fetuses?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's why certain exclusive areas don't allow chinks and dogs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

R : What're you doing ?
A: Just talking shit
A: I do it when I am hungry for affection
A: huh?
A: I've talked shit for many years. I feel better after saying it.

Last edited: