• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I'm surprised and shocked...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum still survives and running after the demise of our great and honourable Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

The same old goats. The same old shit. The same old retards. The same vulval mouths. The same brainless idiots are still hanging around
like dangling undies and fouled panties.

I am surprised this forum is still running.

Come on guys, we need some punch here. We need some spurs. We need some fire here.

All the lame and girlish stuff. Same old forummers with the same stupid vulgar mouths. No wonder they remain retarded and stunted.

What a waste of space and time.

Try to be a bit better and make this forum more lively, more fiery and more intellectual.

Thank you.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then why are you here? Kopiuncle a.k.a ilovesingapore a.k.a theblackhole a.k.a. Extremist a.k.a. RonRon a.k.a. LIONHEART a.k.a. k0piuncle.

:rolleyes:

this world class laksaboy has degenerated and lost his mojo already...he used to be an intellectual giant. but now he is just a little anal wimp...

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This forum still survives and running after the demise of our great and honourable Mr Lee Kuan Yew.

The same old goats. The same old shit. The same old retards. The same vulval mouths. The same brainless idiots are still hanging around
like dangling undies and fouled panties.

I am surprised this forum is still running.

Come on guys, we need some punch here. We need some spurs. We need some fire here.

All the lame and girlish stuff. Same old forummers with the same stupid vulgar mouths. No wonder they remain retarded and stunted.

What a waste of space and time.

Try to be a bit better and make this forum more lively, more fiery and more intellectual.

Thank you.

Surprise your Cheebye lah Kopiuncle...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this Zeddy used to be decent fella
now he is has the vulval mouth of narong
and the vulgarity of loony and ccb
and the obscenity of the smearer legend

come on bro
you want to dig
just go to any fart shop anywhere
and release your hate lah

I love you bro
muah muah muah....haha zeddyu have joined the forces
of evil and sinful indulgences

blame on narong and his gang of vulval mouths

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this forum got no impact then vile pap ibs won't be here and start threads like this.
Many of my 'neutral' friends became anti pap after reading this forum.
Keep it up guys.

MarioGotze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not many people knows about old fart until he kaput but many people including the not so die hard football fans who watches the World Cup every four years knows that i scored the winning goal against Argentina. :biggrin:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this forum got no impact then vile pap ibs won't be here and start threads like this.
Many of my 'neutral' friends became anti pap after reading this forum.
Keep it up guys.
U r hilarious lah
Many readers became staunch pap supporters
Thanks to sbf...
People like u give Oppo a really bad name
Pap is bestest

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still waiting for the big guns and top dogs to bite.
They are all lying low - afraid to rear their ugly heads. Cowards.Bullies.Perverts.