• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee: my bailer Vincent Law molested me

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to looneytan again.

*sigh* Boss Sam, reduce the spread requirement leh!

Amos Yee has taken trolling to a whole new level. What he did to his ex-bailor was despicable but Vince Law should be well aware that youths his age can be very mischievous and go to great lengths to seek attention, even to the extent of playing damaging practical jokes. As a youth counsellor, this behaviour should be so surprise to Vince Law.

A 17 year old boy can take the media for a ride and ridicule everyone in the process. Truly remarkable. A major slap in the face for our MSM.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Amos Yee has taken trolling to a whole new level. What he did to his ex-bailor was despicable but Vince Law should be well aware that youths his age can be very mischievous and go to great lengths to seek attention, even to the extent of playing damaging practical jokes. As a youth counsellor, this behaviour should be so surprise to Vince Law.

A 17 year old boy can take the media for a ride and ridicule everyone in the process. Truly remarkable. A major slap in the face for our MSM.

Vincent should sue Amos Yee for defamation and bankrupt the little farker!

Autobot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos Yee says ex-bailor molested him, then admits it was all a lie to trick the media

Published on May 13, 2015 10:49 PM

PangState130515e.jpg

Amos Yee leaving the State Courts on May 12, 2015. The teenage blogger has alleged that he had been molested by his former bailor Vincent Law. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Olivia Ho

SINGAPORE - Barely a day after he was convicted and released on bail, teenage blogger Amos Yee alleged that he had been molested by Mr Vincent Law, a family and youth counsellor who had stepped forward to bail him out.

Then a few hours later, after Mr Law told several media outlets that the allegation was "false", Yee posted again on Facebook to announce that it was all a lie. "Vincent Law didn't really molest me, haha," he wrote. "Though he is immensely creepy. I'll save the specific details for another time."

The 16-year-old admitted that the entire post was "a troll" to trick the media. "I manipulated the press to indulge in the thoroughly exhausting experience of waiting in Pasir Panjang fruitlessly for several hours, which they did with their 'diligence'. They are all quite obscure and hard places to reach in Singapore aren't they?" he wrote just before 9.45pm.

At 2.40pm on Wednesday, Yee had made a lengthy post on Facebook inviting the media to "catch" him as he exited Pasir Panjang MRT station at around 3 or 4pm.

The 16-year-old wrote that if they did, he would "clear the air" and "reveal that little tidbit of information on how (his) ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested (him)".

When contacted, Mr Law told the Straits Times: "I deny this very serious and false allegation that he has made. I have no idea why he would say that."

Yee's lawyer Alfred Dodwell said that the post took him by surprise.

"He's never communicated this to me or my team."

He said he had not spoken with the teenager since they parted ways on Tuesday, when Yee was found guilty of uploading an obscene image and making remarks intending to hurt the feelings of Christians, after a two-day trial last week.

Yee has since taken down the offending YouTube video and post that got him convicted from his blog.

The blogger was charged in court on March 31, four days after uploading the video criticising the late Mr Lee. A day after he put up the video, he uploaded an image illustrating two people having sex, on which he superimposed the faces of Mr Lee and former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

Yee will be sentenced on June 2, pending the outcome of a probation report.

On Tuesday, the court reduced the bail sum to $10,000, with no conditions attached. The previous bail amount was $30,000 and as part of his bail terms, Yee was not allowed to post anything online.

[email protected]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
To the opposition, anti-Singapore, anti-PAP, Amos Yee cock-sucking fans:

Your hero just admitted he lied about being molested by the man who loyally stood by his side. What do you see in him, besides making use of this moron as your anti-PAP propaganda tool?

You idiot it's not a lie its playing with words for the sake of trolling you guys from PAP :wink: whahaahha !!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent should sue Amos Yee for defamation and bankrupt the little farker!

Thank you Amos for taking those prostitutes from Braddel Brothel for a damn good ride.

I've remitted a substantial sum of Dollars from my recent winnings in the Shanghai bourse into your account and I hope you collect enough for your tertiary education in a good university in the UK or USA.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this arse-virgin is implying that the reason he's getting sympathies from the gay community is that these butt fuggers have ulterior motives for his tight unpenetrated butt hole. not that he was molested by his sympathizers and benefactors, but he doesn't trust the overwhelming brotherly and buttockly love. all will get backstabbed unless you're of the purest of heart and intentions, which is impossible in the sinkie context.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng
7 hrs · Edited ·
Amos is really an idiot who is just very selfish and self-centred kid who will just do anything, even lying, to get what he wants. A spoilt brat with bad upbringing who is very inconsiderate towards other people's feelings and even risk other people's reputation for his own little prank and trolling. Amos, if you cry wolf too many times and sabo the people who have cared and supported you too often, you will eventually find yourself alienated and despised all over the place.
Having said that, he is just a spoilt brat... in Chinese we call "炒不熟", "unable to fry it right". It doesn't warrant the government to use all legal means or even tried to bend the rules to "get back at him". This will do more damage to our legal system whereby the sedition charges will have its interpretations enlarged to almost anything under the sun.
“All this nonsense only shows that Amos Yee has issues. I think the false allegation against Vincent deserves to be condemned to the fullest extent. No I still don’t think he deserves to be thrown in jail, because thats not the way to deal with this. The way to deal with this was to have just ignored Amos right from the start.”

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calvin Cheng
8 hrs · Edited ·
Nincompoop alleges on his Facebook post that "X molested me".
Press reports "Nincompoop alleges that X molested him".
How is that irresponsible reporting ? How is that in any way even minutely comparable to TRS?
The alternative media trying too hard to show up the MSM.
Foolish boh liao clowns. And then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously.
That said, the MSM should start ignoring these clowns unless another crime is committed. In this 50th year of our founding, much to be happy about, much to be proud about.
Let's focus on that.
P.S. This is in response to article in TOC

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ariffin Sha
6 hrs · Edited ·
While we lament about the susceptibility of the media (both MSM and alternatives - lets not pretend only the MSM were duped), we should not not gloss over Amos Yee's culpability. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Mr Vincent Law - his act of stepping up and putting his money where his mouth by bailing Amos out was only a fraction of all the the good he has imparted on society through his work as a counsellor and a social activist.
Amos' baseless accusation was unacceptable, regardless of his intent. It shows sheer disregard for the actions of his bailor. Also, his counterintuitive 'apology' did neither him nor Vincent any favour. It was nothing short of a dick move.
Whatever your political beliefs may be, manipulating journalists (they waited not beacuse they necessarily believed you but because it was their job) and maliciously smearing the reputation of the hand that feeds you is very irresponsible and we must not shy away from calling a spade, a spade.
Like · Comment · Share

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amos Yee says ex-bailor molested him, then admits it was all a lie to trick the media

Published on May 13, 2015 10:49 PM

PangState130515e.jpg

Amos Yee leaving the State Courts on May 12, 2015. The teenage blogger has alleged that he had been molested by his former bailor Vincent Law. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Olivia Ho

SINGAPORE - Barely a day after he was convicted and released on bail, teenage blogger Amos Yee alleged that he had been molested by Mr Vincent Law, a family and youth counsellor who had stepped forward to bail him out.

Then a few hours later, after Mr Law told several media outlets that the allegation was "false", Yee posted again on Facebook to announce that it was all a lie. "Vincent Law didn't really molest me, haha," he wrote. "Though he is immensely creepy. I'll save the specific details for another time."

The 16-year-old admitted that the entire post was "a troll" to trick the media. "I manipulated the press to indulge in the thoroughly exhausting experience of waiting in Pasir Panjang fruitlessly for several hours, which they did with their 'diligence'. They are all quite obscure and hard places to reach in Singapore aren't they?" he wrote just before 9.45pm.

At 2.40pm on Wednesday, Yee had made a lengthy post on Facebook inviting the media to "catch" him as he exited Pasir Panjang MRT station at around 3 or 4pm.

The 16-year-old wrote that if they did, he would "clear the air" and "reveal that little tidbit of information on how (his) ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested (him)".

When contacted, Mr Law told the Straits Times: "I deny this very serious and false allegation that he has made. I have no idea why he would say that."

Yee's lawyer Alfred Dodwell said that the post took him by surprise.

"He's never communicated this to me or my team."

He said he had not spoken with the teenager since they parted ways on Tuesday, when Yee was found guilty of uploading an obscene image and making remarks intending to hurt the feelings of Christians, after a two-day trial last week.

Yee has since taken down the offending YouTube video and post that got him convicted from his blog.

The blogger was charged in court on March 31, four days after uploading the video criticising the late Mr Lee. A day after he put up the video, he uploaded an image illustrating two people having sex, on which he superimposed the faces of Mr Lee and former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher.

Yee will be sentenced on June 2, pending the outcome of a probation report.

On Tuesday, the court reduced the bail sum to $10,000, with no conditions attached. The previous bail amount was $30,000 and as part of his bail terms, Yee was not allowed to post anything online.

[email protected]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just think it is Amos' type of sense of humor but the press is taking it literally.

Very sad. Why can't they leave him alone.

Now, Amos can come out and make a fool of the PAP Press reporters who can't even differentiate between satire and fact.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And if all you catch me as I go out of the Pasir Panjang MRT station, we’ll collaborate and find a little miscellaneous area, where we can all gather together, and I’ll clear the air and answer everyone of your queries: What happened in Prison, what my future plans are to fuck with the Government, I’ll even reveal that little tidbit of information on how my ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested me.

Anyone who reads this would not take it as tongue-in-cheek ...not the PAP Press reporters.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
must take back his citizenship and send him back to his own country.
he brings shame being called a Singaporean for bully a child
throw him out from Tanjang Pagar PAP Grassroot

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 465

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe Anus Yee has been fantasizing of getting molested until he couldn't differentiate between fiction and reality. Even though he said its a joke, the joke actually exposed him for the faggot he truly is.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch this video to understand the philosophy of Amos Yee.

Everyone is inherently selfish. Empathy is overrated. Vincent is a hypocrite.

[video=youtube;UzKUANc6UO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKUANc6UO4[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Watch this video to understand the philosophy of Amos Yee.

Everyone is inherently selfish. Empathy is overrated. Vincent is a hypocrite.

[video=youtube;UzKUANc6UO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKUANc6UO4[/video]

I love the very last sentence on the description of how people should face life.