• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee: my bailer Vincent Law molested me

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee
Last night, and even today morning at around 11am, reportors gathered at my doorstep, wanting some exclusive interviews and some photos.

I told them to fuck off.

But then after awhile, I started to contemplate, is this really…. The right approach in dealing with the mass media? And then I realized… no… it isn’t. It really isn’t.

There's nothing wrong with telling irritating people to FARK OFF. I do that all the time, unless she looks like my mother, then I will agree with her kind hearted request and then tell her to FARK OFF ........... in a nice way.

[video=youtube;pbI6qTih2TI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbI6qTih2TI[/video]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I already told you guys in my other post that this christain Vincent might have some agenda . Didn't expect he is gay I thought he only wanted to preach to Amos about his invisible man . A lot of religious people are gay , ming yi is an good example :wink:

Don't anyhow say, I am a religious person and I am not gay yet.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bite the hand that feeds him. Anus Yee really outdone himself again and again.
It is totally alright to bite those who got agenda or abusive to him.. Just like we bite lky.. He do all these shit just for himself and his Familee.. Not for the country.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean1st wrote:

余澎杉:辅导员非礼我
辅导员:这是虚假指控
13/05/2015by 林心惠

辅导员刘作明(左)否认余澎杉的非礼指控。(档案照)
余澎杉再次语出惊人,指曾经保释他的辅导员非礼他!但辅导员刘作明受询时却否认指控,并表示:“我不知道他为何要这样说。”

昨天被判两项罪名成立的的16岁少年余澎杉,被父亲保释出狱后,今午在面簿上表示,下午三四时左右会抵达巴西班让地铁站,若碰到媒体记者愿意接受访问,回答任何问题。

他说,这包括在监狱发生的一切和未来的计划。“我甚至可能会透露一些关于我的前担保人刘作明非礼我的信息。”

不过,家庭和青少年辅导员刘作明受访时坚决否认指控。他说:“我伤心地否认这个非常严重而且虚假的指控。我不知道他为何要这样说。”

余母接受本报访问时说,她刚得知这件事情,还没就这件事情跟儿子沟通,她会跟儿子了解详情。

义务代表余澎杉的多德韦尔律师(Alfred Dodwell)今午接受《海峡时报》访问时,对于余澎杉的言论感到非常惊讶。他表示,余澎杉从未和他说过被非礼的事,昨天判刑后,两人再也没有进一步联系。

4月下旬,51岁的刘作明曾在余澎杉还押期间,以2万元保释余澎杉出狱。

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is totally alright to bite those who got agenda or abusive to him.. Just like we bite lky.. He do all these shit just for himself and his Familee.. Not for the country.

In the 60 x 70s he do lots of gd, dwn the road he was just too greedy for power and wealth. Yes, later it was all lip service for the Sinkies.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many SDP IBs here said Anus Yee is a honest boy, so his allegation must be true:biggrin:

You also fall into Amos trick ? Lol . Molest can have another meaning :wink: . Maybe Vincent is annoying him by preaching Christ to him :wink: . Amos have a strong command of English and he likes to use them :wink: . The reason he said Vincent molest him is to let the reporters biting his bait and send them running around gathering more informations :wink:

tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy: "Adams warned them not to molest American ships engaged in lawful commerce" (Walter McDougall).
a. To subject (a child) to sexual contact.
b. To subject (an adult) to unwanted sexual contact.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people do not get Amos' sense of humour.

He was merely pulling their legs.

Such joke is highly unnecessary when his ex bailor and lawyer got harassed by the pressitutes.
Why cause such inconvenience and attention to those who helped him?

He mentioned his dad hit his mum. Sometimes having a very difficult child can cause conflicts between parents.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You also fall into Amos trick ? Lol . Molest can have another meaning :wink: . Maybe Vincent is annoying him by preaching Christ to him :wink: . Amos have a strong command of English and he likes to use them :wink: . The reason he said Vincent molest him is to let the reporters biting his bait and send them running around gathering more informations :wink:

tr.v. mo·lest·ed, mo·lest·ing, mo·lests
1. To disturb, interfere with, or annoy: "Adams warned them not to molest American ships engaged in lawful commerce" (Walter McDougall).
a. To subject (a child) to sexual contact.
b. To subject (an adult) to unwanted sexual contact.

Qhn312Q.png