• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee: my bailer Vincent Law molested me

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must take back his citizenship and send him back to his own country.
he brings shame being called a Singaporean for bully a child
throw him out from Tanjang Pagar PAP Grassroot

Neo is not a grassroots leader, rather the new citizen is an ah neh who praised Neo's slapping antics.

22291_1435053210129336_1722580930166714812_n.jpg

941706_345987545528847_66532571_n.jpg

Which shouldn't be surprising considering that Yang Yin became a PAP grassroots leader himself, and Pinoys are participating in their activities.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos Yee was never molested (i.e. sexually)... his blog post was a cheeky suggestion to feed false information to the SPH presstitutes who were constantly hounding him for an interview, much to his annoyance.

Naturally, you would expect the SPH presstitutes and the PAP sycophants to be deliberately obtuse about this: "Oh! Amos Yee was telling lies!" "Oh! Amos Yee was being ungrateful to the guy who tried to bail him out!", shape the narrative to make it seem as though Amos has mental issues or deserves to be further punished.

Publicly denouncing LKY, after all, is a very serious religious crime. You'll get excommunicated. :wink:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good lesson given by a 16yo to the pesttitude of Braddel on Free Speech, if your goin to believe every speech thats Free it only says how intelligent ur. Take hook, line and sinker than put the blame on the one who outsmart you, typical Sinkie. Oh, tis also goes to Capt GMS, aft being entertained by a kid 's video and all his posts now you call him an idiot. Perhaps, you shld hve sign on wit the Army where every orders given are true! the army life suite you well.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
A very good lesson given by a 16yo to the pesttitude of Braddel on Free Speech, if your goin to believe every speech thats Free it only says how intelligent ur. Take hook, line and sinker than put the blame on the one who outsmart you, typical Sinkie. Oh, tis also goes to Capt GMS, aft being entertained by a kid 's video and all his posts now you call him an idiot. Perhaps, you shld hve sign on wit the Army where every orders given are true! the army life suite you well.

This trash talking 16 year old fuckwit will not remain 16 forever. He and the low life riff-raffs who are egging him on and taking vicarious pleasure in his antics will not be able to vomit out "He is / I am only 16 years old" forever. He will outgrow that age but not his rudeness, antics or obnoxiousness.

Without any immediate psychological treatment and with the cheap thrills he gets from the riff-raffs egging him on, this young fool will make even more irresponsible, outrageous and dangerous remarks.

One day, he will find that prison will be the safest place to be in when he shoots off his mouth once too often and the target of this psychologically disturbed fuckwit may not be as tolerant of this young fool as others are.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This trash talking 16 year old fuckwit will not remain 16 forever. He and the low life riff-raffs who are egging him on and taking vicarious pleasure in his antics will not be able to vomit out "He is / I am only 16 years old" forever. He will outgrow that age but not his rudeness, antics or obnoxiousness.

Without any immediate psychological treatment and with the cheap thrills he gets from the riff-raffs egging him on, this young fool will make even more irresponsible, outrageous and dangerous remarks.

One day, he will find that prison will be the safest place to be in when he shoots off his mouth once too often and the target of this psychologically disturbed fuckwit may not be as tolerant of this young fool as others are.

That is your own dumbwit opinion and it has nothing to do with Amos..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever doubt that was in my mind about this little cunt being manipulated for political ends has been removed by his unbelievably stupid and careless allegation about his bailor.

Holy crap!

This has not only destroyed his aura of a brave guy fighting for free speech but has exposed him as a devious little fucker (with a decent vocabulary) who can lie just to titillate the masses.

Now he will be seen not as an icon but an unstable, mentally disturbed liar who cannot be believed.

Wow….this guy is DONE!

Next!

He is a case study in how to fuck up your reputation.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After this new development, I have to agree with you that Amos is not autistic. AS or ASD are usually straight forward people and do not know how to tell lies.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

It has "nothing to do with Amos" only because you are a gutless, manipulative fuckwit, egging and cheering him on for the vicarious thrill you get for something which you have no guts to do yourself, but would like for others to not only do, but to continue to do so even when it is blatantly obvious they, like this young fuckwit, need urgent psychological/psychiatric help. That is a help that they need before they kill themselves or are killed by others.

Prove me wrong. Meet up with him and put up a big "L" sign with your thumb and forefinger on your forehead. Then, take a selfie shot of him and you and post it here.

It will be proof that you are not a gutless keyboard warrior and manipulative loser using others for your own cheap, vicarious thrills.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has "nothing to do with Amos" only because you are a gutless, manipulative fuckwit, egging and cheering him on for the vicarious thrill you get for something which you have no guts to do yourself, but would like for others to not only do, but to continue to do so even when it is blatantly obvious they, like this young fuckwit, need urgent psychological/psychiatric help. That is a help that they need before they kill themselves or are killed by others.

Prove me wrong. Meet up with him and put up a big "L" sign with your thumb and forefinger on your forehead. Then, take a selfie shot of him and you and post it here.

It will be proof that you are not a gutless keyboard warrior and manipulative loser using others for your own cheap, vicarious thrills.

wait a minute, you want me to do as you command me..and follow your demand on how i should prove myself..

who the fuck do you think you are????

i can cheer Amos on and in whatever way i want.. you don't like it, that is your fucking problem , not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever doubt that was in my mind about this little cunt being manipulated for political ends has been removed by his unbelievably stupid and careless allegation about his bailor. Holy crap! This has not only destroyed his aura of a brave guy fighting for free speech but has exposed him as a devious little fucker (with a decent vocabulary) who can lie just to titillate the masses. Now he will be seen not as an icon but an unstable, mentally disturbed liar who cannot be believed. Wow….this guy is DONE! Next! He is a case study in how to fuck up your reputation.

The signs were all there if people had gone beyond that LKY video of his, done a bit of work and delve a little more into his other juvenile idiocy and ramblings about his own culture, cousin, father, sexuality, etc.

His facility with the language and ASD developed-accent led the politically manipulative who wanted to create him as a Messiah, one persecuted by the government and for the gullible to think he is the Messiah. Those using him for their own ends deliberately ignored his other postings and videos which showed him up for the nutcase that he is.

Watch out for Messiah making more outrageous remarks to the wild applause of the manipulative as he seeks to outdo himself each time for the thrill it gets him.

It's best for his mum to come out of self-denial, seek medical help for him before she loses her son to suicide, or before his thirst for cheap thrills leads him to make even more outlandish remarks which could get him killed.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the petty misbehaviour in this forum is exactly magnified in the real world.

singapore is now divided. the FOR vs the AGAINST. our gahmen has indeed done a good job! there must have some more riots to confirm that.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can cheer Amos on and in whatever way i want.. you don't like it, that is your fucking problem , not mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoken like a true-blue manipulative fuckwit.

You have proven my point.

You are a gutless loser and a manipulative fuckwit.