• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee: my bailer Vincent Law molested me

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee
Last night, and even today morning at around 11am, reportors gathered at my doorstep, wanting some exclusive interviews and some photos.

I told them to fuck off.

But then after awhile, I started to contemplate, is this really…. The right approach in dealing with the mass media? And then I realized… no… it isn’t. It really isn’t.

And I have to admit, though you all might be tabloid creating cunts….. you are diligent, and I have to say… I admire that.
So you know what… Fine.. Fuck it! I concede to your requests, fuck what Roy Ngerng says, you are the mainstream media, you have the responsibility towards the general public to provide news, you deserve information, and regardless of the risk that you guys will misquote me, you deserve the truth.

Therefore, today I have arranged a little meeting with a fellow visual artist I managed to converse with on Facebook, a humble fellow by the name of Dick Ow. And am to meet him at his residence in Pasir Panjang, at 7pm. I am heading to his house to collaborate with him on a few videos, would possibly have a sleepover.

I currently just finished my lunch at Brownice and am heading to Red Hill to run a few video game errands, so I’ll reach Pasir Panjang Mrt at around say… 3-4pm?

And if all you catch me as I go out of the Pasir Panjang MRT station, we’ll collaborate and find a little miscellaneous area, where we can all gather together, and I’ll clear the air and answer everyone of your queries: What happened in Prison, what my future plans are to fuck with the Government, I’ll even reveal that little tidbit of information on how my ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested me.

I am reeling in excitement for our meeting, my fellow mass-media friends, I hope to see you there.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When the going get tough the tough get going !! This is truly one unbeatable hero !!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't really molested... why are the PAP IBs such idiots when it comes to reading comprehension? Your satire meter not working? :rolleyes:

I would just ignore those presstitutes, because whatever material you give them will be cleverly edited and redacted into an 'acceptable' version.

It's the same when these presstitutes cold call you and ask you to do an interview or survey. Tell them to fuck off, and shove their free gifts up their arse. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He wasn't really molested... why are the PAP IBs such idiots when it comes to reading comprehension? Your satire meter not working? :rolleyes:

I would just ignore those presstitutes, because whatever material you give them will be cleverly edited and redacted into an 'acceptable' version.

It's the same when these presstitutes cold call you and ask you to do an interview or survey. Tell them to fuck off, and shove their free gifts up their arse. :rolleyes:

The PAPib low lives here have no brain.. i thought that is the undoubted and open truth.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee takes to Facebook to make allegations about ex-bailor
PUBLISHED ON MAY 13, 2015 4:50 PM

SINGAPORE - Barely a day after he was convicted and released on bail, teenage blogger Amos Yee is once more making waves online, this time by alleging that he had been molested by Mr Vincent Law, a family and youth counsellor who had stepped forward to bail him out.

Mr Law called the allegation "false".

At 2.40pm on Wednesday, Yee made a lengthy post on Facebook inviting the media to "catch" him as he exited Pasir Panjang MRT station at around 3 or 4pm.

The 16-year-old wrote that if they did, he would "clear the air" and "reveal that little tidbit of information on how (his) ex-bailor, Vincent Law, molested (him)".

When contacted, Mr Law told the Straits Times: "I deny this very serious and false allegation that he has made. I have no idea why he would say that."

Yee's lawyer Alfred Dodwell said that the post took him by surprise.

"He's never communicated this to me or my team."

He added that he was not in a position to comment on the allegation, saying: "My job is with relation to his two charges and these other issues are his personal issues."

He said he had not spoken with the teenager since they parted ways on Tuesday, when Yee was found guilty of uploading an obscene image and making remarks intending to hurt the feelings of Christians, after a two-day trial last week.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wasn't Vincent a Christian?

Wow big story man! Or maybe he is using the word molest figuratively?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
30tihjq.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent Law is so naive to believe that Amos is your ordinary good boy... he thinks he can change the recalcitrant to good.

Fat hope lah! Good heart no good return... didn't i told you ... don't cast your pearls before swine.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wasn't Vincent a Christian?

Wow big story man! Or maybe he is using the word molest figuratively?

Many Christians also gay :wink: they just hide in their closet . I know a few Christians who are lesbian and bisexual too :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vincent Law is so naive to believe that Amos is your ordinary good boy... he thinks he can change the recalcitrant to good.

Fat hope lah! Good heart no good return... didn't i told you ... don't cast your pearls before swine.

You mean Amos must share his banana with him to appreciate his help ? :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already told you guys in my other post that this christain Vincent might have some agenda . Didn't expect he is gay I thought he only wanted to preach to Amos about his invisible man . A lot of religious people are gay , ming yi is an good example :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just think it is Amos' type of sense of humor but the press is taking it literally.

Very sad. Why can't they leave him alone.