• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

10 strongest beers in the world

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of beers we drink range between 3. ~ 5.5% alcohol. Most popular commercial lagers are 5%, and they are what we are accustomed to. On rare occasions, I stumble upon something much stronger, 6 ~ 8%, and find out that one bottle is all I want as the alcohol kind of overwhelms the taste of the brew, and I revert back to the 5% standard. Here's an article for those adventurers who wish for something much stronger. How about 40%! Or a whopping 60%!!! I've never tasted any like that, don't know if I ever will (I ain't looking), but for the sake of knowledge, they do exist. Read on.

Cheers!

http://drinkwire.liquor.com/post/10...m_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_529878

10 strongest beers in the world- Handle your drink with Care!

From Vgulp on May 11, 2015 –

Beer is, indeed, one of the greatest inventions of all time. It was also said that the initial agriculture happened to grow grains to make beer. Well, it tastes refreshing, got a box full of aromas, tastes amazing and yes, you definitely feel amazing after a few beers. The revolution of craft beers in the world has given the humble drink, a whole new dimension. From flavour profiles to character to body, there is lot of change in them and people are relishing the new varieties available in the market. Apart from the regularly available bottled beers, there are many more varieties that people can choose from and they are literally spoilt with choices. The most strongest beer that I have had in India is the Khajuraho, back in my college days, that had 8.5% ABV and now when I look at the below list of the strongest one’s available in the world, I am not too sure that I would be the next “Robinson Crusoe” with these beers! Beers are best enjoyed when they are light and chilled, atleast for me, and not too much of alcohol in it or else, I would definitely prefer sipping my regular rum or whisky. What if the beer given to you is stronger than your 50%ABV rum? Let us look at some of the strongest in the world at no particular order. All in this list was made with the intention to be the strongest in the world. Wow! Please do consume with care.

1. STRUISE BLACK DAMNATION VI – MESSY This Belgian beer is a stout beer that is as black as a new moon night and exhibits notes of roasted malts, coffee, dark chocolate, and even peat for you whiskey enthusiasts out there. This beer still tastes like a beer, carbonated with a nice rocky head, and although you can definitely taste the alcohol, it’s not overwhelming. Brewery: De Struise Brouwers Origin: Belgium ABV: 39%

2. BALADIN ESPRIT DE NOEL Well, this distilled beer was made in 2011. This is also aged in casks for 3 years. This beer is a connoisseur’s drink and it brings out light wooden and chocolate notes. This is a straw colored beer. Brewery: Baladin Origin: Italy ABV: 40%

3. SINK THE BISMARCK- BREWDOG This beer is a quadruple IPA style beer but is totally amplified. It has 4 times the hops, 4 times the bitterness and frozen 4 times to create the beverage at a strong 41%ABV. Killer aint it? Do we need mixers for beers now? Brewery: BrewDog Origin: Scotland ABV: 41%

4. SCHORSCHBRAU SCHORSCHBOCK 43 This is an Eisbock style of beer that was then one of the strongest beers available. The profile is pretty interesting. It is a light brown coloured beer with almost no head, exhibits aroma of alcohol (of course), spices, herbs, Caramel and sweetness of cherries and citrus fruits. Brewery: Schorschbräu Origin: Germany ABV: 43%

5. KOELSCHIP OBILIX Koelschip made this beer to be on this list. Although they do not advise to drink it as a beer and doesn’t feel like one, it does make it to this list at 45%ABV. Brewery: Koelschip Origin: The Netherlands ABV: 45%

6. THE END OF HISTORY Another beer by BrewDog is on the list, this blonde Belgian ale has one of the coolest packaging per many votes. However, being an animal lover, not really my kind of beer. The bottle is wrapped in a dead squirrel and is priced at $780 a bottle. The beer contains hints of juniper berries, mead, and is considered one of the most expensive beers. Brewery: BrewDog Origin: Scotland ABV: 55%

7. SCHORSCHBRAU SCHORSCHBOCK 57 The Germans never like falling behind, even in their beers. They called this seriously strong beer and at 57% ABV, it would be like having a strong shot of fire. Brewery: Schorschbräu Origin: Germany ABV: 57%

8. KOELSCHIP START THE FUTURE The fight is on. 3 breweries on the list already and is no surprise that they all want to be on the top of the list. Well, here is another fire shot and if you feel like a dragon, well! I did not tell you to have this beer. If there is an end of the world, there has to be Start the Future too, isn’t it? Brewery: Koelschip Origin: The Netherlands ABV: 60%

9. BREWMEISTER ARMAGEDDON This beer was released in 2012 after seeing too much of competition from the other breweries in the list. Meant to be consumed like a fine whiskey, this concoction is crafted from crystal malt, wheat, flaked oats, and 100% Scottish spring water. For such high alcohol content, they have not received a lot of bad reviews. Brewery: Brewmeister Origin: Scotland ABV: 65%

10. BREWMEISTER SNAKE VENOM And then they bettered their previous record in 2013, rolling out the new belt holder for the world’s strongest beer. The aptly titled Snake Venom is made with smoke peat malt along with Champagne and ale yeast. You can buy a 9-ounce bottle of this bad boy for roughly $80 online. Brewery: Brewmeister Origin: Scotland ABV: 67.5%

Well! How many have you tried on this list? I am not planning to try any though. But if you do get a chance to try them, do let me know as to how they tasted. Please do add on to this list if you find any stronger ones too

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only drink jipun chiu sake :biggrin:

true_sake_2_sake_from_tohoku_region.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anchor Strong, and Carlsberg Special Brew are two common beers sold here that are stronger than the regular lagers (about 7%?), but these 10 beers featured here have alcohol content even higher than whiskies and brandies! By comparison based on alcohol content, Anchor Strong is more suitable for babies! (Joking only, not meant to be taken verbally).

Cheers!

Anchor strong not in the list :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck me. Once I drank this mou tai stuff with a colleague who brought a bottle to office. We shared the bottle at our office pantry after work, I wasn't able to drive home after that, had to call a taxi!

Cheers!

u ever try mou tai not? dont see the bottle like water bottle hor..sibeh KO power :biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a choice to like or dislike. But the way things are, beer is one drink one doesn't need to be thirsty to enjoy. It is bitter, not sweet at all, but it goes down well with anything spicy, salty, greasy, hot, and after a couple of jugs, one even sings and dance better!:p

Cheers!

beers are yucky! how could anyone enjoy these shits..

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hell god Lord Yama aka Yen Luo Wang allow you all to drink in hell ah?...his 4 constables, you Tua Ya Pek, Dee Ya Pek, Ox Face, Horse Face... wait all 4 drunk oredi then all the hell prisoners escape how? tiok court marshal not? :biggrin:

You never see I go inside my devotees body during tangkee session ? They also offer me martell :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why your brother dee ya pek tongue normal? is it becos longer tongue = higher rank...u sergeant, he corporal izit? :biggrin:

531709_10151014609749294_1614575149_n.jpg

because I committed suicide by hanging so my tongue become long my brother commit suicide by jumping into the sea that's why he's face black.