• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos saved by Election coming fever ... PAP act nice

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To support Amos eat a banana as you walk .... new trend

If you are at the protest ground in HLP eat bananas to make a statement.

On Tuesday after he was found guilty, prosecutors said they were not calling for a jail sentence and requested a probation report to assess his suitability for probation and reformative training.

"His actions show him to be a misguided young man who sought to gain attention for himself by deliberately posting obscene material he admits he knew would cause ill among Christians," said deputy prosecutor Hay Hung Chun.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/teenage-singapore-blogger-released-on-bail-20150512-gh03tt.html

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know whether to say this young person is "misguided." To me, he just happens to be non-conformist, non-mainstream, independent thinking, articulated, expressive kid. The material posted wasn't "offensive," just a childish prank. And for God's sake, I don't see any Christians hurt by or reacting to his statements, so it would help if the authorities would stop repeating that fabrication.

Cheers!

....................."His actions show him to be a misguided young man who sought to gain attention for himself by deliberately posting obscene material he admits he knew would cause ill among Christians," said deputy prosecutor Hay Hung Chun.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know whether to say this young person is "misguided." To me, he just happens to be non-conformist, non-mainstream, independent thinking, articulated, expressive kid. The material posted wasn't "offensive," just a childish prank. And for God's sake, I don't see any Christians hurt by or reacting to his statements, so it would help if the authorities would stop repeating that fabrication.

Cheers!
NEO GIM HUAH feel was hurt and his father will be rewarded him a hard slap after he release 3 weeks jail sentenced. What a stupid child to die for Ah kong !

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
This joker was borned stupid and die for ah kong

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 611

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Shld a British Kid did what Amos did in Uk when MT died, the British People likely wud laugh it off and the Govt wud not even hve the time to entertain tis Kid. Here, our SPF, AG chambers, Judges, Ministers and Courts all get excited over tis Amos! They cuff, shackle him and sent him remand prison, even a PAP supporter took the law into his own hands. How on earth can tis Island ever attract real Foreign Talent when Leaders emself behave no better than tis Kid?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

On Tuesday after he was found guilty, prosecutors said they were not calling for a jail sentence and requested a probation report to assess his suitability for probation and reformative training.

"His actions show him to be a misguided young man who sought to gain attention for himself by deliberately posting obscene material he admits he knew would cause ill among Christians," said deputy prosecutor Hay Hung Chun.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/teenage-singapore-blogger-released-on-bail-20150512-gh03tt.html

MIsguide your lanjiao

to dislike the PAP and curse them is called misguided??? Fuck your mother's phua chee buy!!!!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prosecutors pleading for probation and defense demanding fine or jail. Is this funny or what ?
Singapore :smile:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prosecutors pleading for probation and defense demanding fine or jail. Is this funny or what ?

Yes the role has been reversed. Most funny scenario. Amos cannot be sent to jail at all as LHL has lost his balls. Why?

Letting him off with a warning is a humiliating loss of face.

If not found guilty then why was he arrested so urgently and charged so swiftly? So Amos must be found guilty. Now only probation and no fine too. As a fine would encourage Amos to choose jail instead. This cannot tahan.

Jailing him is not a wise move. The world would be laughing and stunned by such ridiculous First World justice being meted out on a small boy!

Now LHL very regretful. Which ever way, he has lost.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

'Spreading religious disharmony' was the only way the PAP sycophants could take revenge on Amos... for mocking their ah gong in the video and for this:

best_sex_positions_wheelbarrow_17uqcfn-17uqcgl-4.jpg

That Babu Singh bitch judge had the nerve to insult our intelligence by invoking some obscure obscenity law. :rolleyes:

You see, LKY had been the most traitorous, two-faced man... a 'consummate politician', if you are in the mood for tact. No doubt some of his unwholesome traits had rubbed off on his political party and its supporters.

LKY has not yet truly died. Unfortunately.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power struggle is among PAP and LHL is not in control of his party.

Too many black snakes in his team could be one of the snakes in power struggle.

Yes the role has been reversed. Most funny scenario. Amos cannot be sent to jail at all as LHL has lost his balls. Why?

Letting him off with a warning is a humiliating loss of face.

If not found guilty then why was he arrested so urgently and charged so swiftly? So Amos must be found guilty. Now only probation and no fine too. As a fine would encourage Amos to choose jail instead. This cannot tahan.

Jailing him is not a wise move. The world would be laughing and stunned by such ridiculous First World justice being meted out on a small boy!

Now LHL very regretful. Which ever way, he has lost.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Amos is not guilty of a jail-worthy offence then let him go.

The PAP regime is clearly going for the 'Pontius Pilate option' to save face by putting Amos on probation.

pontius-pilate.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see sexual intercourse in this picture, do you?

I see 2 politicians of the same bully kind not popular with their own citizens. LKY is lucky to get a woman instead of a man Mr. Cameron it would be a good laugh at it.

'... for mocking their ah gong in the video and for this:

best_sex_positions_wheelbarrow_17uqcfn-17uqcgl-4.jpg

QUOTE]