• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies' HDB BTO Full of Shit! Husband Crying Boohoohoo!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SewageIncidentTwo120515e.jpg

SINGAPORE- A couple's sewage problem in their newly furnished Build-To-Order (BTO) flat in Punggol has gone viral on Facebook.

A Facebook user who goes by the name of "Lala Kit" posted photos of her toilet and other living areas covered in sewage on Monday.

She wrote: "This is what happened when we been away for few days from home." She added that she had informed the town council and HDB.

She has since removed her post from Facebook.

She told evening daily Shin Min that when her husband turned up at their flat in Sumang Link, he was confronted with what she described as a "giant toilet bowl".

"My husband was so shocked that he just stood at the doorway crying. He couldn't believe what he was seeing," she said.

The couple had planned to move into the flat next week after spending about $50,000 in renovation works. Their new furniture and electrical appliances have also been rendered unusable by the waste water.

She added that she had used three bottles of disinfectant to clean her home, and that the town council had sent people to help her, but that the stench remains. Shin Min reported that yellow stains could still be seen on the white tiles in her home.

Shin Min quoted a Pasir Ris-Punggol resident as saying that renovation debris was found in the pipe during the cleaning process. The town council is working with HDB to investigate the incident.

[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-new-punggol-bto-flat-explodes-on#xtor=CS1-10

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SewageIncidentTwo120515e.jpg

SINGAPORE- A couple's sewage problem in their newly furnished Build-To-Order (BTO) flat in Punggol has gone viral on Facebook.

A Facebook user who goes by the name of "Lala Kit" posted photos of her toilet and other living areas covered in sewage on Monday.

She wrote: "This is what happened when we been away for few days from home." She added that she had informed the town council and HDB.

She has since removed her post from Facebook.

She told evening daily Shin Min that when her husband turned up at their flat in Sumang Link, he was confronted with what she described as a "giant toilet bowl".

"My husband was so shocked that he just stood at the doorway crying. He couldn't believe what he was seeing," she said.

The couple had planned to move into the flat next week after spending about $50,000 in renovation works. Their new furniture and electrical appliances have also been rendered unusable by the waste water.

She added that she had used three bottles of disinfectant to clean her home, and that the town council had sent people to help her, but that the stench remains. Shin Min reported that yellow stains could still be seen on the white tiles in her home.

Shin Min quoted a Pasir Ris-Punggol resident as saying that renovation debris was found in the pipe during the cleaning process. The town council is working with HDB to investigate the incident.

[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...-new-punggol-bto-flat-explodes-on#xtor=CS1-10

It is most likely the 50k is taken from a renovation loan, hence the crying and helplessness, when shit hits the floor:biggrin:::biggrin::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HDB flats are full of shit ...you pay shit loads of money to get a shit hole. PAP laughing all the way to the bank.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely faulty plumbing by contractor or sewer drain pipe blockage issues. must keep a cool head and solve the issue analytically and logically. crying will not help. shit is a part of life. we carry it in us every day. :o

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehehe.. lucky they were away. Otherwise during housewarming party, the guests would be in for a rude shock!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
most likely faulty plumbing by contractor or sewer drain pipe blockage issues. must keep a cool head and solve the issue analytically and logically. crying will not help. shit is a part of life. we carry it in us every day. :o

We read shits everyday in the Shit Times, we see shits on TV, we have leaders who ar full of shits...yes, you are right, shit is a part of life, we live through it everyday....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the cause was a neighbour's pipe that was stuck with cement due to renovation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see... with the rampant outsourcing and the rush to build many flats, quality will definitely be compromised.

But you should have no complaints... after all, you're a proud 'home owner' and living the 'Singapore Dream'. :wink:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
500 DBSS buyers up in arms over finished product
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/500-dbss-flat-buyers-up/1846220.html

Affected residents may be offered goodwill packages
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/trivelis-developer-may/1848234.html
SINGAPORE: The developer of the Trivelis Design, Build and Sell Scheme (DBSS) flats at Clementi is considering offering a "goodwill package" to residents, said the estate's interim residents committee on Thursday

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On hindsight, what's wrong with an 'open concept' toilet? First-time visitors would not have to ask you where your toilet is located. And you don't need to leave the TV for a toilet break. It's so much more convenient.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
like that cry, strawberry!

i went thru' brisbane major flood, came back to the abandoned house and saw the wall gyprock of my house all cruppled to the ground. Ceiling gyprock were soaked and fell down too.

Dish washer, fridge, washing machine, cupboard, bed, sofa all covered in stinking m&d. i had a really hard time trying to wash it through, even with help from my neighbor with a powered gerni. took me days to clean, throw all the soiled furniture and electrical appliances. my african friend came to help me to clear out. wife was in distress and cried repeatedly.

did i frakking cry??? soldier man!

i did get some help from my ex-church mates. but the best is the hypocritical church elder, came to visit my house which was in filth, and offered "prayer". zeebye, i dont need your hypocrisy.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like that cry, strawberry!

i went thru' brisbane major flood, came back to the abandoned house and saw the wall gyprock of my house all cruppled to the ground. Ceiling gyprock were soaked and fell down too.

Dish washer, fridge, washing machine, cupboard, bed, sofa all covered in stinking m&d. i had a really hard time trying to wash it through, even with help from my neighbor with a powered gerni. took me days to clean, throw all the soiled furniture and electrical appliances. my african friend came to help me to clear out. wife was in distress and cried repeatedly.

did i frakking cry??? soldier man!

i did get some help from my ex-church mates. but the best is the hypocritical church elder, came to visit my house which was in filth, and offered "prayer". zeebye, i dont need your hypocrisy.

how come you never show him your prayer using your middle finger.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have at least put in some effort and burnt joss sticks!:p

Cheers!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should have at least put in some effort and burnt joss sticks!:p

Cheers!

Jui hu kia contractors tend into throw rubbish like PVC cut off remains, other
stuff like broken bottles, cement, into sewerage pipe causing a choke!! this will caused a
back flow up wards! unlucky tenant will get the shit out of this!