• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Gim Huah Wife Wants to file for divorce after slapping incident

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sister,

Neo Gim Huah wife is very upset with this slapping incident and she cannot believe his stupidity.

It is the laughing topic in Neo and his wife family.

His wife is threatening to divorce him.

Neo Gim Huah is very anxious and he wants to win his wife heart before going to jail. Both of them had very fierce quarrel on mother's day.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
if this is true, it is the loss of the wife to lose her husband who is a HERO in many people eyes
i say dump the wife.

Dear brothers and sister,

Neo Gim Huah wife is very upset with this slapping incident and she cannot believe his stupidity.

It is the laughing topic in Neo and his wife family.

His wife is threatening to divorce him.

Neo Gim Huah is very anxious and he wants to win his wife heart before going to jail. Both of them had very fierce quarrel on mother's day.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so sad for Neo Gim Huah.
he was jailed for 3 weeks and now his wife wants to file for divorce.

after the jail, neo gim huah will stay alone and his 3 children will also leave him

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Poor Anus, got abused by his own father too.

if someone make a report, we will have a new case, hopefully anus mother will not leave his abusive husband.

so sad for Neo Gim Huah.

after the jail, neo gim huah will stay alone and his 3 children will also leave him

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can always let Neo Gim Huah to be your wife's husband. Then you have a wife whose husband is a HERO.

if this is true, it is the loss of the wife to lose her husband who is a HERO in many people eyes
i say dump the wife.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
so sad for Neo Gim Huah.

That is what happen when you become a PAP low life, you screwed yourself!!!!!

Karma isn't that much of a bitch...Amos Yee

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Neo Gim Huah refuse to consent to his divorce to his wife can he shout...

"Sue me, come sue me" ...still? LoL

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grace Fu shall send officer help Neo Gim Huah. He is the most dangerous and horrible man in Singapore who bullied small boy and he scared to sign divorce papers with his wife

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He must shout like Jesus before kana crucify on the cross " why God have forsake me " !! :wink:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
i say dump the wife.

I'm worry about people who praise a man of "slapping a 16-yrs old boy" and "run-off like kid" (seen in YouTube) as HERO.
Our beloved LKY could be awaken from his grave.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She must be the hen-pecker at home... now she realizes her hubby is not what she thinks he is ... seeing amos's injured face ... she is filing for a quick divorce.

Neo is actually a nice man ... just don't make him angry ...

The-Incredible-Hulk-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neo did all sinkies a huge favour by slapping him and going to jail on their behalf. When Neo comes out, he will have the pick of the ladies who are attracted by his bravery and valour!