• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Gim Huah Wife Wants to file for divorce after slapping incident

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEO GIM HUAH father should give his idiot son a hardest slap and after to lock him to IMH for brain check up why he done it for Ah Kong and not father.

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,321

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP should find a job for Neo after his release. Maybe get him a new wife too?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Serve him right... Own wife cannot control liao still wanna teach others ppl son :biggrin:

I hope he kanna divorce.. How can a woman stand and tolerate a man who acted so stupidly.. I wonder if the children will disowned him as a father.

Have a father like that is a Fucking disgrace.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neo Gim Huah is a violent man and his wife knows better than Singapore judge.
everybody is surprise why judge did not order neo gim huah for psychiatric test.

Now Neo Gim Huah capitailizes this court case to file for divorce.

according to his children, Neo Gim Huah always slap them for small and trivial mistakes

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Neo Gim Huah is a violent man and his wife knows better than Singapore judge.
everybody is surprise why judge did not order neo gim huah for psychiatric test.

Now Neo Gim Huah capitailizes this court case to file for divorce.

according to his children, Neo Gim Huah always slap them for small and trivial mistakes

You interviewed his children?

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo is a stupid no brainer, he deserved to be sentenced to jail for that few minutes of "fame" and a police record as well...whatever happen to him personally is not our problem...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neo did all sinkies a huge favour by slapping him and going to jail on their behalf. When Neo comes out, he will have the pick of the ladies who are attracted by his bravery and valour!

Are you a pimp? you are providing? oh! I forgot.... PA has a huge " Mango Orchard"...is "LAWLA" mango, still available for picking, can pass to Neo...another Neo..we already have a chee ko Jack Ass Neo...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
and his wife is finding a new cock to fuck.

I think his wife is so let down by his stupid behaviour, to even sit down and have a proper meal with him in public ? Worse, this guy hero worship LKY and i think his wife feel that that it is the most stupid of all.

She has to divorce him because of LKY. Not because he slap a young innocent boy.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neo had full support from his family and 60% Singaporean... His wife is deadly in love with him, she cannot live without him... The video of him slapping Amos make her wet!!! Divorce is nonsense...:rolleyes:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his wife is so let down by his stupid behaviour, to even sit down and have a proper meal with him in public ? Worse, this guy hero worship LKY and i think his wife feel that that it is the most stupid of all.

She has to divorce him because of LKY. Not because he slap a young innocent boy.

Everyday, Neo wakes up at 6 a.m. to worship his "god".

20150512-amosyeeslap.jpg

Hallelujah_zpsjkfx4nki.png

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP should find a job for Neo after his release. Maybe get him a new wife too?

Worry you not, he's already a job. All the anti-Amos will kaw kuan his shop. As for new wife, no problem lah, he'll be attracted to many prc new citizens.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that his wife knew that amos had lied about Vincent Law molesting him, she tore the divorce paper.

She was fuming mad ! " That amos liar should be slapped so hard that he can never lie again!"

Trinity : Neo , I was wrong about you....

sorry neo.jpeg

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Gim Huah is a grassroots leader in Tanjong Pagar GRC and he is a new citizen...

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 632

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His face looks so slappable! What a laugh! This guy took the law into his own hands and stupidly thought that he will be earning public praises for teaching Amos a hard lesson. Instead he became the object of ridicule and earned himself a 3 weeks' stay at Changi. Can you imagine if every of the so-called diehard worshippers of the late founding father who had similarly felt insulted and offended by Amos decide to show their undying love by smacking Amos? Amos would be dead meat by now. Methinks he needs 24/7 police protection from these zealots.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sister,

Neo Gim Huah wife is very upset with this slapping incident and she cannot believe his stupidity.

It is the laughing topic in Neo and his wife family.

His wife is threatening to divorce him.

Neo Gim Huah is very anxious and he wants to win his wife heart before going to jail. Both of them had very fierce quarrel on mother's day.

GH is a hero for disciplining ANus Yee
his wife need to b

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
His face looks so slappable! What a laugh! This guy took the law into his own hands and stupidly thought that he will be earning public praises for teaching Amos a hard lesson. Instead he became the object of ridicule and earned himself a 3 weeks' stay at Changi. Can you imagine if every of the so-called diehard worshippers of the late founding father who had similarly felt insulted and offended by Amos decide to show their undying love by smacking Amos? Amos would be dead meat by now. Methinks he needs 24/7 police protection from these zealots.

he is a vigilante