• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grace Fu - Amos is every parent's nightmare

virtualchick

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is 18 years old. 20 years from now, I want him to think, maybe I did something rash, and society gave me a second chance. Rather than, I did something rash at 18 and I am paying ever since. Parents do not come into it. Age, upbringing, yes. But maybe jail is a strong quick fix solution. A better solution is service like mandatory volunteering at old folks home, working as a cleaner etc.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courage2Act:
May 12, 2015 at 3:01 pm (Quote)

I felt grief, loss, sadness and disappointment with your unkind words, Madam Ungracious.
Don’t set up your own standards of right and wrong,

Remember, you are not the center of the universe even thought at times you and the PAP might think so.
Really Singapore does not revolve around you or PAP

Always have respect for the dignity of every person,your country men and women,no matter who he or she is.Never degrade or attack the dignity of any individual or one’s parents.

Have a strong belief in human rights,stand up for the rights of others,even those with whom you disagree.Remember that you don’t have to be disagreeable to disagree with other people.

A good leader should never be selfish and self centered, keep in mind that all the things you judge are done by people just like you.

Make allowances for the weakness,pain and frailties of others.Never try to measure the enjoyment of others by your own. Do not expect a uniformity of opinions or attempt to mold all dispositions alike

A Freedom loss is one of the most basic significant loss in one’s life (beside death)
Finally, take your own inventory rather than the inventory of others.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Courage2Act:

I felt grief, loss, sadness and disappointment with your unkind words, Madam Ungracious.

Remember, you are not the center of the universe even thought at times you and the PAP might think so.

Always have respect for the dignity of every person,your country men and women,no matter who he or she is.Never degrade or attack the dignity of any individual or one’s parents.

Have a strong belief in human rights,stand up for the rights of others,even those with whom you disagree.Remember that you don’t have to be disagreeable to disagree with other people.

A good leader should never be selfish and self centered, keep in mind that all the things you judge are done by people just like you.

Make allowances for the weakness,pain and frailties of others.Never try to measure the enjoyment of others by your own. Do not expect a uniformity of opinions or attempt to mold all dispositions alike

A Freedom loss is one of the most basic significant loss in one’s life (beside death)

it means that PAP fucked up Grace Fool is not a leader... she is just there to leech the system.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's very clear where the "guilty" verdict comes from (Ministry) not from the judge.
Only the removal of other conditions of the bail comes from the judge.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Courage2Act:

Is is this post going to be deleted?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
riyq0g.jpg

Don't you think is a nightmare if your 16 years old son asked court for you to stay away from him after you paid for his food, cloth and education for 16 years???:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't you think is a nightmare if your 16 years old son asked court for you to stay away from him after you paid for his food, cloth and education for 16 years???:rolleyes:

paying for your food, cloth,education and being part of your former sperm doesn't give that father his fucking right to beat him... i hope you caveman sinkie chinks get this in your head.. father beating a child is considered an assault.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
paying for your food, cloth,education and being part of your former sperm doesn't give that father his fucking right to beat him... i hope you caveman sinkie chinks get this in your head.. father beating a child is considered an assault.

Yes... So what should be the punishment for the father??? Ask Amos to go make a police report so that the father will be punish like Neo... Why he did not do it??:rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes... So what should be the punishment for the father??? Ask Amos to go make a police report so that the father will be punish like Neo... Why he did not do it??:rolleyes:

It is up to him to decide what he will do to his father.. he is on his first step by doing the restraining order.. which is good.. i respect his decision on whatever he wanna do.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Chee is well spoken and promptly rebutted this green horn Minister of state.
Dr Chee looks and sound more polished and sounds so much pastoral as apposed to our elite Grace Foo.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courage2Act:

Very nice post

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am appalled.

Grace Fu said: “It crosses the red line on religion. But I think that Amos Yee is not doing himself or his family any favors,” she said. “How do you deal with a 16-year-old that is not able to comply with rules of society? It’s kind of a parent’s nightmare.”

She said all this – as a MINISTER – before the verdict in kid’s case is out. It appears that she’s telling District Judge Jasvender Kaur, look, the Cabinet is of the view that this kid has transgressed the law (ie “crosses the red line” and “not able to comply with rules of society”). In other words, to me, it clearly smacks of sub judice (ie trying to influence the outcome of a pending case in Court).

And how dare she condemn Amos as a “parent’s nightmare”. I can think of many parents who would be honoured and grateful to have such a brilliant and gifted child! I can think of many truly first world countries, and competent politicians of these countries, who are trying to nourish and cultivate such talent.

Charge MiniSTAR DisGRACEfool What's Her Name with contempt of court! She is more StewPIG than the receptionist I just encountered ..............

[video=youtube;c-ecbGNxEHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-ecbGNxEHM[/video]

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neo Gim Huah is a grassroots leader in Tanjong Pagar GRC and he is a new citizen...

Attachments

• Neo.jpg
    Neo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 259