• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Amos guilty of BOTH charges !

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KC-logo-new.jpg

enough said

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you have just prove yourself to be a turd, just like the SPD and the WP :biggrin:

retreat when challenged . :rolleyes:

My balls carrying my cock!!! U wana suck my cock issit??? U freaking blinded trash!!!

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
people who really believe in his cause will stand firm and die for the cause.

why did your hero cockalorum anus yee agrees to a probation report which will require him to undergo counselling and probation?

Death or jail is nothing for a person who believe in his causes.
Sometimes death is better because it creates martyr.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
please support to display NEO GIM HUAH face in your post for one month

Attachments

• neo_Gim_huah.2.jpg
    neo_Gim_huah.2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 528

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Neo Gim Huah is a hero. :p

He knew what he was doing and was ready for the consequence unlike that clueless cockalorum anus yee pan sai who chicken out and agrees to a probation report which will now require him to undergo counselling and probation :rolleyes:

please support to display NEO GIM HUAH face in your post for one month

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Firm yet understanding

That is the new governance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"His actions are far from being 'noble' or imbued with good intentions," he added. "It was a calculated course of conduct undertaken for the sake of publicity and without regard to the damaging effects on the community."

"Having said that, taking into account the age and profile of the accused, it is clear that neither a sentence of a fine nor a term of imprisonment would be suitable in the circumstances," the DPP said, adding that it would be appropriate for the court to call for a probation report.

Yee's defence lawyers later said following a meeting between the judge, Mr Dodwell, DPP Hay and Amos' parents that they agreed that the teen should be under probation.

"Initially we were seeking for him to just have a jail term or perhaps a fine (what the ...?) , but we are mindful that probation provides no criminal record for him," Mr Dodwell told the media, after leaving Court. He said the judge gave Yee's lawyers time to talk to the teen and his parents. "He ( refering to Amos ) has now agreed to the calling of the probation report, which is good.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to reliable sources, there is no chance that Neo and Amos will see each other in the same cell.

The judge has decided to call off the " Fight of the Century " as Amos is still nursing a face injury.

ali-frazier2.jpg

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i am not surprise, if u read my previous post, you will know that i said that ANUS lawyers will try to play the "mental condition card" and try to get away with a lighter sentence.

What happened to the so call "hero" who was supposed to stand firm in adversity? He has let all his supporters down. :biggrin:

"He ( refering to Amos ) has now agreed to the calling of the probation report, which is good.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
It is a shame Neo didnt know how to deliver a knock out punch.

if he had it would have make his 3 weeks sentence more worth it :wink:

According to reliable sources, there is no chance that Neo and Amos will see each other in the same cell.

The judge has decided to call off the " Fight of the Century " as Amos is still nursing a face injury.

View attachment 21122

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He knew what he was doing and was ready for the consequence unlike that clueless cockalorum anus yee pan sai who chicken out and agrees to a probation report which will now require him to undergo counselling and probation :rolleyes:

Motherfuckers Manager, xpo2015, zero, JohnTan, Wunderfool, Scrooball, my hero Amos Yee is so very correct to describe you all as necrophiliacs!

All you motherfuckers wake up for your old bastard has died and if you miss sucking his old shriveled cock, cum and let me feed you with my sperm.

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Understanding Yet Firm

Firstly, Mr Lee said Singaporeans are becoming more religious, which is "positive". But religious fervour can also lead to separation and mutual exclusion between different groups, he said.

"Two, the internet and social media have made it easier for people both to cause offense and to take offence. When someone puts up something provocative or offensive, it can easily go viral. One thoughtless comment can cause a mass reaction. Instead of a judicious response, it may provoke a self-righteous mob reaction and a public lynching, which is even worse than the original provocation,” said PM Lee.

“Thirdly, as our society develops and becomes more diverse, from time to time religious issues will overlap with social and moral questions. For example, LGBT issues, or dealing with income inequality," he added.

“On such issues, religious groups will have their views – and yet they are not just religious issues, because they are also subjects of public or social policy. Also they are contentious issues, where achieving consensus will be elusive,” Mr Lee said.

"We cannot afford to take purist notions on freedom of expression, or the right to be offensive to others," Mr Lee stated. "So, we will not hesitate to act firmly when necessary because if conflict erupts, it will cause grave damage to our social fabric. Our limits may be stricter than some other societies, but we make no apology for that.”

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a shame Neo didnt know how to deliver a knock out punch.

if he had it would have make his 3 weeks sentence more worth it :wink:

Fuck your mother chow-chee-bye and fuck her till your whole family hum-kar-chan!

Now you song boh?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
it is indeed a blessing to be a ANG MO.. :biggrin:
even though i dont know what you mean, but you sound like you are real angry,
it is just a exchange of opinion. surely you can do better,
you are beginning to act like your loser turd hero anus yee.
are your turd parents proud of you as well?

Fuck your mother chow-chee-bye and fuck her till your whole family hum-kar-chan!

Now you song boh?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Slap and run. Hero indeed.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Motherfuckers Manager, xpo2015, zero, JohnTan, Wunderfool, Scrooball, my hero Amos Yee is so very correct to describe you all as necrophiliacs!

All you motherfuckers wake up for your old bastard has died and if you miss sucking his old shriveled cock, cum and let me feed you with my sperm.

2363096111_dc291cb674_o.gif

You are a parent's nightmare !

Every night your mother got to clean your shit ...

( Acknowledgement of Quote by Grace Fu, Minister in PM office )

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the judge a Christian?? If so, he need to disqualify himself on ground of COI!!! When last time Pastor said offensive & degradatory remarks to Buddhism just an apology and handshake resolve, Y this matte stir so big on a small boy. Ruling party losing many votes becos of this case. At least 20K of supporters verbally say will vote opposition with more to come if the case drag on. My hole block voting opposition becos of this case. Sad.

well done amos.. now you dont have to waste 2 1/2 years in NS and further in reservist packing goodies for National day.