• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Amos guilty of BOTH charges !

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Death or jail is nothing for a person who believe in his causes.
Sometimes death is better because it creates martyr.

I hope you are willing to join Amos, since you are craving for martyrdom.

e744ded9-78f6-4f19-8fd8-f65fa5f3e768.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if the sentence is very light, such as one day's probation, he should APPEAL it all the way to the Court of Appeal if necessary! It's a matter of principle and concerns the freedom of speech of all Sinkies, who must donate generously not just for the legal fees but also to send Amos to Harvard so that he can give the PAP more trouble!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well said.
let amos yee the little boy be the greatest nightmare of PAP

Even if the sentence is very light, such as one day's probation, he should APPEAL it all the way to the Court of Appeal if necessary! It's a matter of principle and concerns the freedom of speech of all Sinkies, who must donate generously not just for the legal fees but also to send Amos to Harvard so that he can give the PAP more trouble!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't think his parents have that kind of money to fight a protracted legal battle. You want them to go broke over a bruised ego? And I thought opposition people should have learnt from watching JBJ and Chee. Roy is still too dumb.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are willing to join Amos, since you are craving for martyrdom.

e744ded9-78f6-4f19-8fd8-f65fa5f3e768.jpg

Some people go out to street to show support, they are called "street-fighters".
Some people stay home, but provide material or mental support.
Some people listen and analyse, then spread to the world about unfair and injustice things.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are numerous silent supporters for fairness and justice.
Do not think that Pappies can silence everyone.
Pappies can only buy young people who are opportunists.
Pappies cannot prevent tide and waves of the young generation who are not yes-men.

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people go out to street to show support, they are called "street-fighters".
Some people listen and analyse, then spread to the world about unfair and injustice things.

If Amos really receive the death sentence, Singaporeans will line the street rain or shine to send him off greater than anyone ever here in Singapore. Heard maybe reduce to life sentence. I will transfer some $$ to his account tonight to help him fight a cause for us. A little $$ from each of us will add up to substantial. Make Amos millionair overnight. Let us do it beginning tonight.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

People who go out to the streets are reckless. They will be arrested for rioting.
People who stay home are basically cowards. They only dare to curse PAP on the internet.
The people who grumble non-stop about PAP are also the same people who mostly voted for PAP.

Even I grumble about PAP sometimes. But I still vote for them. I dare say you or your family members are the same. Opposition have no hope. No point supporting them. This coming GE, PAP will form the government again. Good luck to GRCs and SMCs that voted against PAP. You are in for a treat! Just look at Aljunied GRC!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since young John tan have been bullied by his classmate which are physically bigger then him . that's why he is so afraid of the authority or someone who has more power then him . That's why until now he still remain a " yes man " .

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't think his parents have that kind of money to fight a protracted legal battle. You want them to go broke over a bruised ego? And I thought opposition people should have learnt from watching JBJ and Chee. Roy is still too dumb.

That's why I ask Sinkies to donate generously for the legal fees as well as Amos' future education. It is not just an act of charity but in Sinkies' enlightened self interest to do so. It will also impact the verdict in the Court of Public Opinion which is the most important court because it translates into VOTES. Your English comprehension and deductive thinking are sub par!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since young John tan have been bullied by his classmate which are physically bigger then him . that's why he is so afraid of the authority or someone who has more power then him . That's why until now he still remain a " yes man " .

Two local 'yes man' I knew of became powerful and widely respected. They even wrote their memoirs about how they survived the tough times and rose to the top office in the land. Even at work, most of the 'yes man' people are doing well, while people who want to be hero hit a glass ceiling early in their career or are made to leave. They often grow old full of bitterness and resentment.

Two local defiant heroes I knew of died young and are today largely forgotten. They think they died heroes, but most people couldn't care less about them.

No shame in being a 'yes man'.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two local 'yes man' I knew of became powerful and widely respected. They even wrote their memoirs about how they survived the tough times and rose to the top office in the land. Even at work, most of the 'yes man' people are doing well, while people who want to be hero hit a glass ceiling early in their career or are made to leave. They often grow old full of bitterness and resentment.

Two local defiant heroes I knew of died young and are today largely forgotten. They think they died heroes, but most people couldn't care less about them.

Thanks for showing us PAP supporters mentality , you IBs have forsake your dignity and pride . If there's a war now you will make a good obedience traitor .

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm sure John tan will even go to the extend of murdering his whole family for his own interest :wink:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, yeah, yeah .................. Sinkieland has awoken .................... all Sinkies must give in to their overwhelming urge to obey .................

[video=youtube;Vjyk5bUaPmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjyk5bUaPmQ[/video]

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, yeah, yeah .................. Sinkieland has awoken .................... all Sinkies must give in to their overwhelming urge to obey .................

[video=youtube;Vjyk5bUaPmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjyk5bUaPmQ[/video]

OMG! reminds me we are back to that era.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who go out to the streets are reckless. They will be arrested for rioting.
People who stay home are basically cowards. They only dare to curse PAP on the internet.
The people who grumble non-stop about PAP are also the same people who mostly voted for PAP.

Even I grumble about PAP sometimes. But I still vote for them. I dare say you or your family members are the same. Opposition have no hope. No point supporting them. This coming GE, PAP will form the government again. Good luck to GRCs and SMCs that voted against PAP. You are in for a treat! Just look at Aljunied GRC!

Our votes are secret.
Will you believe if I say I voted for Pappies or WP or SDP or RP or else?