• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

About 100 Singaporeans holding a vigil for Amos Yee now

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://statestimesreview.com/2015/05/11/about-100-singaporeans-holding-a-vigil-for-amos-yee-now/

[h=1]About 100 Singaporeans holding a vigil for Amos Yee now[/h]admin / 5 hours ago May 11, 2015

About 100 Singaporeans are now at Hong Lim Park holding a vigil for Amos Yee tonight. Organized by activist Shelley Thio, the event highlights the oppressive behavior of the Singapore Government on a 16 year old, the cyber bullying and online abuse by pro-PAP supporters and the physical assault Amos Yee suffered.

The event’s summary is as follow:
“A 16 year old teenager faces the prospect of imprisonment just because he posted a video online which the government found objectionable. Not only is he being persecuted by the State, Amos Yee has been subject to verbal abuse and threats online. He was even assaulted outside court by an unknown man. Whatever punishment that is meted out by the courts on Tuesday, when the verdict will be announced, the Community Action Network invites you to show your solidarity with Amos, and support freedom of expression in Singapore.”

Screenshot from Facebook

CPF Blogger Roy Ngerng who has been a close friend of Amos Yee ever since the latter was prosecuted is also present at the event. Roy Ngerng who is now facing a defamation suit by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong for his CPF articles is not allowed to give a speech in public.

According to a reader, the police forbade the use of candlelight. The people at the event ended up using handphone and torchlight.

Here are some photos of the event happening right now:

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

Photo from reader

May 11, 2015 in Contributions. Tags: Amos Yee, PAP, vigil

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
100 people is over the limit of illegal gathering. Where are the poodles? Do your job. Throw all of them into jail immediately.

Singapore is becoming a more dangerous place to live these days.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow lau ...using candles also cannot. Why? What's the rationale? Can the Sinkapore Poodle Force explain?

These ingrates are obviously potential arsonists with their warped thinking about freedom and democracy. Kudos to SPF for keeping our country safe.

Jar Jar Binks

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100 people is over the limit of illegal gathering. Where are the poodles? Do your job. Throw all of them into jail immediately.

Si kapo ! your PAPpy tail is out ! :rolleyes:

Guess how many hundreds i can zap u? :biggrin:

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the police forbade the use of candlelight.

why cannot use candlelight?

what is the rationale in this????

This cannot , that cannot...fucking north korea!!!!

Sinkies..you are fucking draft..is this the kind of future and country you want??????

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
why cannot use candlelight?

what is the rationale in this????

This cannot , that cannot...fucking north korea!!!!

Sinkies..you are fucking draft..is this the kind of future and country you want??????

It is more like becoming a police state...even lighting a candle is forbidden.

But they can pass bill to save themselves hundreds of millions in estate duty taxes.

Their actions will cause more unhappiness and they will lose more votes.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is more like becoming a police state...even lighting a candle is forbidden.

But they can pass bill to save themselves hundreds of millions in estate duty taxes.

Their actions will cause more unhappiness and they will lose more votes.

for PAP to lose more votes, the sinkies cannot be draft..

PAP can only rule over draftssss.... pathetic!!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP better hold the GE soon because I doubt that any potential sympathy for LKY will last.

Last edited:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am watching you.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the omens and signs are clear and obvious. this brave 100 Singaporeans are our Huang Xing and 100 men from the Yellow Flower Mound uprising against the Qing Dynasty. I can feel it. our Wuchang uprising would happen very soon. the LHL Bandit regime is nearing its end. :biggrin:

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal

What happen? Why are u writing this?
So someone said u papib is true???

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I am watching you.

Dhey election coming please watch me more, many pattern coming out.

What happen? Why are u writing this?
So someone said u papib is true???

You heard from who? Don't listen to rumors. I've already confirmed in posts here I'm PAPib. eatshitndie and me take turns in our shifts.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ccb then 7th month ghost festival so many Chinese light candle below their HDB !! Why police never say anything ??

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb then 7th month ghost festival so many Chinese light candle below their HDB !! Why police never say anything ??

pray to u mah, who dare to say anything? u are the lumber 1 tuapai, tualengkong, chief constable of hell, protector of the underworld :biggrin: