• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Neo Gim Huah’s Punishment Is Too Light

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Source: States Time Review

admin / 9 mins ago

I am disappointed with the verdict of Neo Gim Huah, who was jailed 3 weeks for voluntarily causing hurt against 16 year old Amos Yee. This is what Neo Gim Huah said of his actions in Court today:

“I remember how arrogant he was…That’s why I thought by giving him one slap would instill fear in him, and also let him know what are the ways of the world.”

“Neo had said that he had intentionally hit Yee in the presence of the media as he “wanted the assault to be publicised so that the world at large would know that (Yee) was being taught a lesson”​

men12e-300x169.jpg

Photo from The Straits Times

This is clearly not only one charge of voluntarily causing hurt. By his own admission in Court, there are two other valid charges against Neo Gim Huah:

1) An attempted criminal intimidation to make Amos Yee plead guilty
2) A subjudice contempt of court to influence Court’s judgment on an ongoing trial

End of Article​

Clearly this piece of "chicken shit" Neo Gim Huah's slapping of Amos is pre-mediated and was jailed only for 3 weeks.

It is just a slap on the wrist compare that of a man who spits at Woodlands Bus Interchange and got 5 weeks in jail and fine $800.

Prosecution should appeal and ask for a heavier sentence. Otherwise Neo's sentence is making a mockery of the law.

Excerpt from Yahoo News:

The man at the centre of the Woodlands Bus Interchange spitting incident last year was sentenced to five weeks in jail and slapped an $800 fine, but he was wiping away grateful tears as he was led out of court handcuffed.

Juraimi bin Kamaludin, 48, was on Thursday found guilty of criminal use of force, causing a public nuisance as well as for a rash act endangering life and the personal safety of others.

The charge of disorderly behaviour, which was initially stood down, was taken into consideration.

[video=youtube;TnrW0sY_HKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnrW0sY_HKc[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a 3-week hiatus in changi is very different from a 3-week holiday in japan. he will get jerked by men instead of female wardens.

image.jpg

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal

admin / 9 mins ago

I am disappointed with the verdict of Neo Gim Huah, who was jailed 3 weeks for voluntarily causing hurt against 16 year old Amos Yee. This is what Neo Gim Huah said of his actions in Court today:

“I remember how arrogant he was…That’s why I thought by giving him one slap would instill fear in him, and also let him know what are the ways of the world.”

“Neo had said that he had intentionally hit Yee in the presence of the media as he “wanted the assault to be publicised so that the world at large would know that (Yee) was being taught a lesson”​

men12e-300x169.jpg

This is clearly not only one charge of voluntarily causing hurt. By his own admission in Court, there are two other valid charges against Neo Gim Huah:

2) A subjudice contempt of court to influence Court’s judgment on an ongoing trial

End of Article​

Clearly this piece of "chicken shit" Neo Gim Huah's slapping of Amos is pre-mediated and was jailed only for 3 weeks.

It is just a slap on the wrist compare that of a man who spits at Woodlands Bus Interchange and got 5 weeks in jail and fine $800.

Prosecution should appeal and ask for a heavier sentence. Otherwise Neo's sentence is making a mockery of the law.

Excerpt from Yahoo News:

The man at the centre of the Woodlands Bus Interchange spitting incident last year was sentenced to five weeks in jail and slapped an $800 fine, but he was wiping away grateful tears as he was led out of court handcuffed.

Juraimi bin Kamaludin, 48, was on Thursday found guilty of criminal use of force, causing a public nuisance as well as for a rash act endangering life and the personal safety of others.

The charge of disorderly behaviour, which was initially stood down, was taken into consideration.

Singapore law ????
Double standard, how a shame

bitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

admin / 9 mins ago

men12e-300x169.jpg

End of Article​

Excerpt from Yahoo News:

Kee Chiu !!!
DPP = kar kee lan

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are 2 sets of law here

Slapper is crasslooter.....that should get some discount
Slapper carrying out the will of heaven....more discount
If not for hoohaa by netizens the chap would have gone scot free
Now wayang chop chop settled so his pap credentials won't be revealed.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slapper is crasslooter.....that should get some discount
Slapper carrying out the will of heaven....more discount
If not for hoohaa by netizens the chap would have gone scot free
Now wayang chop chop settled so his pap credentials won't be revealed.

Bros,

can provide more info about Neo Gim Huah ???
Which zone ?????
is he a Singapore citizenship ????

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not approve of the slapping, but he has the guts to plead guilty. Amos has no guts!

can Neo Gim Huah plead not guilty ??
CCTV for what ???
The slapper plan the to attack Amoss vs Juraimi bin Kamaludin impulse angry !!!
Neo Gim Huah attacked Amos with a very hard slap and it was outside the court.
Neo see Singapore law like his grand father and suka suka done this outside the court.
DPP ask for 2 weeks jail ?????
who is this DPP ????

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vincent Lam would have been glad by now that Neo had taught the punk a lesson.

Surprisingly, amos did not write a blog on Neo... you never know ... of all of his so called fans and suckers , Neo is probably the one he admires the most for being the most sincere in wanting to change him for good. Neo slap's lesson to Amos is simply this : Do unto others what you would want them do to you.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what guts to plead guilty ! he was a big coward who ran away hoping to escape punishment from slapping a boy in public. he pleaded guilty to get a lighter sentence. but since he was not regretful for his actions, he should really get a heavier sentence.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not approve of the slapping, but he has the guts to plead guilty. Amos has no guts!

I admire your StewPIGdity. That PAP grasslooter was caught red handed doing what was clearly a crime and one involving doing violence to another citizen in front of the Courts. The location and timing of the crime should induce any right thinking prosecutor to ask for a deterent sentence. Wonder he didn't do or was instructed not to do that.

Amos did not commit a crime. Therefore, he should not plead guilty. Not only that he should challenge StewPIG Jasvendar's personal opinion that an image of two octogenarians can somehow excit teenagers to experiment with anal sex, when in the context of the youtube video it is clearly a pictorial statment that Lee Kuan Yew and Margaret Thatcher are both extreme right wing leaders who do not care about their people or human rights, i.e. they are in bed together or birds of the same feather or whatever. This is also a challenge to the judges at the High Court and if necessary to the Court of Appeal to show that they are not kangaroos. The picture is a political statement and not an obscenity. Therefore, no crime. Neither is stating your personal opinion about any religion. Learn how to analyse.

Last edited: