• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zeroo Hero sentenced to 3 weeks jail for slapping Singapore's hero

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame on the gov to bully a 49-year-old man. He needs counseling, anger management and boxing lesson. #FreeNeoGimHuah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

In court, Neo, who was unrepresented, said he had prepared his mitigation plea in Mandarin. Through a translator, he said that Yee had been disrespectful and had insulted Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Yew, and that he only wanted to teach Yee a lesson as an elder and did not want to hurt Yee.

Really? Who believes this shit? What is wrong with this picture?

Let me explain. Amos entire rant was conducted in english. And it was at quite a high standard of english by singapore standards. It explored many topics including Old fart and religion. So how is it that a 49 year old motherfucker, whose english is so bad that he needs a translator, and had to prepare his plea in mandarin, was able to not only understand the whole context of the rant, not only understand all the english words used by Amos, but also to completely comprehend the online video because it was after watching the video that spurred him to action.

Is there any video confirmation that he is actually the attacker? Someone, whose english was so poor but he could still clearly understand the significance of Amos' video? Unless there is video evidence, i don't buy it. If you told me it was PAP grassroot asshole that whacked Amos, and the Police dug up this stupid scapegoat who can't speak a word of english to take the fall, I would believe that.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is his sentencing and conviction make him a criminal now?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its okay, he runs his own business.

Don't have to fill up the employment form stating Y for have you gone to jail before section.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something had always bothered me about these Chinese ed fucktards.

They read fuck up material, watched fucked up Cina programs and now you can see, they even think fucked up.

LKY had once said, these Chinese ed fucktard are easily brought under control which is damn true. All he had to do is to control the media, feed them the things that will program them to think the way he want and the rest is history for generations and generations of these fucktards to come.

So it is NO SURPRISE that Mr Neo Gim Huah IS A Chinese Ed FUCKTARD! LoL

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something had always bothered me about these Chinese ed fucktards.

They read fuck up material, watched fucked up Cina programs and now you can see, they even think fucked up.

LKY had once said, these Chinese ed fucktard are easily brought under control which is damn true. All he had to do is to control the media, feed them the things that will program them to think the way he want and the rest is history for generations and generations of these fucktards to come.

So it is NO SURPRISE that Mr Neo Gim Huah IS A Chinese Ed FUCKTARD! LoL

Chinese ed is not the problem... a lack of discernment is the problem.

The main problem i believe is Confucianism... the Chinese ed folks are more inclined to dig that shit about being subservient to your rulers, which according to Confucius is a natural extension to filial piety.

孔、孟的根本分歧:昏君是否可弑?——《孟子》两个版本的比较研究(17)
http://lw20111028.blogchina.com/2182683.html

孔子历来主张“事君尽礼”,完完全全按照周礼的规定去侍奉君主。⑺ “事君以忠”,以耿耿忠心来侍奉君主。⑻ 他认为:“臣之事君,义也,无适而非君也,无所逃于天地之间”,“为人臣子者”应当“忘其身”,不应当“悦生而恶死。”⑼ 他的学生子夏接受他的教育,同样主张:“事君,能致其身。”侍奉君主,要能豁出自己的生命。⑽

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
sodomite zeroo a get jailed caws dis nigga not only get fuck in him batty him a slap young yutes but nuh have nuh guts fi fight a real man caws him a battyman and sodomite seen?

Look pan him face weh him look like some hugly madda skunt nuh gyal want fuck him even skettle nuh fuck him. seen?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is likely to have LKY's photo in his wallet. So that he can pcc while looking lovingly at the photo. He is also capable of throwing away his ah kong and ah ma's photo at his and replace it with you-know-who so that every morning, he can chak hio. If he was my son, I would incinerate him alive. Useless pariah.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 weeks in jail. stupid dumbfuck. it was not worth it at all. hope that the inmates screw him hard hard in prison. he is a no balls coward too. he slapped a boy and ran away. if he stood his ground, at least he could be considered a man. shame on him !

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 weeks in jail. stupid dumbfuck. it was not worth it at all. hope that the inmates screw him hard hard in prison. he is a no balls coward too. he slapped a boy and ran away. if he stood his ground, at least he could be considered a man. shame on him !

He is the prison version of army's White Horse.

He will be segregated from those hardcore inmates, perhaps having a cell all to himself with 42" LED TV and 24-hour prison WiFi access?