• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

7 Reasons why PRC women are better than SG women

thinkorsink

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the hate for PRCs recently has made me very unhappy. I need to vent a little so please bear with me.

Singaporeans, you think you're so much better than the PRCs, but you've got it all wrong!

PRC women are much better compared to our spoilt rotten Singaporean girls! I'll give you 7 reasons why.

1. PRC women are prettier. They are descended from emperors, monks, missionaries, traders, prostitutes, and even horse riding barbarians. They have plenty of "genes" in their gene pool so you can expect them to at least look decent.

2. PRC women are braver. Their ancestors have been through Mao Zedong's Great Leap Forward unlike their Singaporean peers, who ran to Singapore when the going got tough in China. Just look at the recent viral video of the Ah Tiong Bu spitting at the Singapore guy!

3. PRC women have better "vital stats". Just look at the booty on those PRC freelancers in Geylang and compare them with our local girls.

4. PRC women speak a language properly. So instead of speaking half-f**ked English and Mandarin mixed together, they actually speak only one language which not even Mandarin speaking Singaporeans can understand.

5. PRC women are better at S&M. Just check out those videos of PRC women beating up Singaporean men and everyone else while they're at it. Couldn't ask for a better dominatrix.

6. PRC women believe in true gender equality. If they're not busy using their womanly wiles on Singaporean husbands, they're out there stealing jobs from them in the work place! They even have (fake?) degrees in Engineering, Medicine, Science and Business to boot!

7. PRC women are good in bed. If they decide to play nice for the day and take a shower, they do offer more than the tame Singapore girl.

So for those sour grapes who criticise PRC women, get a life okay?!?!?!

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...omen-are-better-sg-women#sthash.p9gCKTDz.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6. PRC women believe in true gender equality.

That's the reason to stay far away. My childhood buddy, who has married a PRC woman, is now reduced to a weekend errand boy and has to help with household chores.

Fuck and forget? Great. Committed relationship? No thank you.

Sinkie women are also good at S&M, I have proof.

[video=youtube;phB5gSD7-10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phB5gSD7-10[/video]

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
if your preference for woman is only restricted to S&M and prostitution, I suggest you marry any prostitute who enjoys practising SM would be good enough for you! :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10. saves on gillette, shaving and hair removal creams.
11. less clothes to keep warm as the belukar keeps those places beneath the wings and at the "y", warm and moist - turn-on for some.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malaysians best. Esp those from Ipoh.

you call these best? yucks!!! :eek:

image.jpg

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your buddy is weak, don't blame the atb.

That's the reason to stay far away. My childhood buddy, who has married a PRC woman, is now reduced to a weekend errand boy and has to help with household chores.

Fuck and forget? Great. Committed relationship? No thank you.

Sinkie women are also good at S&M, I have proof.

[video=youtube;phB5gSD7-10]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phB5gSD7-10[/video]