• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt Propaganda Broadcasts

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn irritating to have our TV broadcasting to suggest that F Trashes not stealing PME jobs in banking, IT........ it is okay if sgians are better than them.......???
Why such broadcast to counter job losses and kept its golden silence regarding fake degrees!WTF these papigs!! Cause the problems and still not willing to do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VTO

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh? sbc broadcast this sort of nonsense? I stop watching local tv more than 10yrs liao. office talk star award I also dunno who is who.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? sbc broadcast this sort of nonsense? I stop watching local tv more than 10yrs liao. office talk star award I also dunno who is who.

Star award by Media Corpse is a Big Joke! if they combine with Hong Kong And Taiwan
and say it"s a Star Award! I Bolieve so!! I will watch to see how our Star being Humiliated
by HK and Taiwan star! In term of beauty they are miles apart!

Media Corpse STaR Award basically award themselves the so call "Star Award" Organised by bunch of
of Jiah Liow Bee Jokers!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. I know LKY is a sick man long time ago.

Damn irritating to have our TV broadcasting to suggest that F Trashes not stealing PME jobs in banking, IT........ it is okay if sgians are better than them.......???
Why such broadcast to counter job losses and kept its golden silence regarding fake degrees!WTF these papigs!! Cause the problems and still not willing to do anything about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VTO

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like the pappies have really outdone themselves with their latest propaganda video:

[video=youtube;4TAH8SmEyKE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TAH8SmEyKE[/video]

Produced with your taxpayer money, of course. :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Govt media has scored the final victory. With the demise of TRS, the media content most followed on social media is CNA and Mediacorp. Opposition IB social media lags way behind. The most they have is about 36k likes on fb. Even the new States Times Review, which wants to fill in the void left by TRS, has only managed about 9000 odd likes on fb. This coming GE, PAP should win all the GRCs. Majullah PAP!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is kind of company's Annual Dinner and Dance event, but drag the whole nation into it.

I bet Singtel made a fortune when those gong kias and gong cheebais phoned in to vote for their Mediacorp artistes. :rolleyes:

Listen you stupid chow ah lian groupies: Joanne Peh doesn't give a shit about your existence. You don't matter.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

these videos are good..................make Sinkies more fed-up only..............i hope PAP will show a lot more videos more often..............they're shooting themselves in the foot..........

jw5

Loyal
This young man needs to get richer or marry a richer wife. :wink:

Looks like the pappies have really outdone themselves with their latest propaganda video:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before they flooded sinkapore with 2.9 million foreigners, there was no need for such propaganda.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they admit couple of F Trashes as cabinet ministers then I would accept their propaganda clips!!

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star award by Media Corpse is a Big Joke! if they combine with Hong Kong And Taiwan
and say it"s a Star Award! I Bolieve so!! I will watch to see how our Star being Humiliated
by HK and Taiwan star! In term of beauty they are miles apart!

Media Corpse STaR Award basically award themselves the so call "Star Award" Organised by bunch of
of Jiah Liow Bee Jokers!

I call this a 3M event: Mutual Masturbation Media event.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These days the younger gens are much more well informed.
Using these sort of "marketing gimmicks" to spin such political agenda doesn't work anymore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
excellent! they've done a marvelous job, and for that effort, they should be awarded the new lky medal.