• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will Amos Sue?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now that Neo Gim Huah has pleaded guilty to assault, will Amos sue him and get some compensation?

I hope Amos does so as to teach lawless people and some pap supporters a lesson not to take the law into their own hands

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
men12e.jpg

He struck Yee on the left side of the teen's face with his right hand when the teen was on his way to attend a pre-trial conference at the State Courts. He was subsequently arrested at around 2am on May 1. Yee had been charged with multiple offences on Mar 31 for posting an online video which contained disparaging remarks against Christians.

In court, Neo, who was unrepresented, said he had prepared his mitigation plea in Mandarin. Through a translator, he said that Yee had been disrespectful and had insulted Singapore's founding father Lee Kuan Yew, and that he only wanted to teach Yee a lesson as an elder and did not want to hurt Yee.

The 49-year-old said that after watching Yee's video online, he formed the intention to confront and slap Yee before Yee's first two court appearences. He added that he initially restrained himself, but became outraged shortly before Yee's third court appearance on Apr 30, when he realised Yee had flouted the bail conditions.

Neo added that slapping someone else's child is more difficult that slapping his own child. He said he knew it was wrong to slap someone and admitted his mistake. Neo also said that he apologises sincerely.

Neo will be sentenced later at 2.30pm.

If convicted, Neo could be punished with a jail term of not more than 2 years, or fined S$5,000, or both.

SINGAPORE - A self-employed man has pleaded guilty to slapping teenage blogger Amos Yee outside State Courts last month.

Neo Gim Huah, 49, was charged in court on Monday. He is not represented and gave a long mitigation plea in Chinese, explaining why he did it.

He also pleaded for leniency for his actions and apologised for the hurt he had brought upon Yee and the teenager's parents.

District Judge Ronald Gwee will sentence him later today.

Neo, who runs his own air-conditioning and electrical engineering business, struck the 16-year-old on the face at about 2.40pm on April 30.

The teenager was on his way to attend a pre-trial conference at the time. He was smiling at the media cameras waiting for him at the steps leading to the State Courts when a man lunged forward and struck him before briskly walking away.

If convicted, Neo can be jailed for up to two years and/or fined up to $5,000 for voluntarily causing hurt.

Yee went on trial last week for transmitting an obscene picture electronically and uploading content online which contained remarks against Christianity. A decision is expected on Tuesday afternoon.

I have a question. Who the fuck is he to teach other people a lesson????

and since he got the balls to slap others, why plead for leniency.. go for the full law lah...

This is how PAP supporters behave!!!!! what a fucking sinkie disgrace!!!

And since he got balls to slap other people , why ask for len

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is helping people to teach their son. Oh man, he is such a hero. We must erect a status for him outside the Subordinate court. Some say Hero from World War 2

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is helping people to teach their son. Oh man, he is such a hero. We must erect a status for him outside the Subordinate court. Some say Hero from World War 2

To teach other and give an education to others without the other party requesting for it , is a total sinkie behaviour!!!

i am right again, all sinkie losers are draft PAP supporters...

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
To teach other and give an education to others without the other party requesting for it , is a total sinkie behaviour!!!

I believe Congo was just being sarcastic.

Anyway, Amos, in my opinion, will not sue Neo. There is not a lot of damage you can seek from a slap. More importantly, I believe Amos' parents will have more class than you know who, and will forgive Neo.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyway, Amos, in my opinion, will not sue Neo. There is not a lot of damage you can seek from a slap. More importantly, I believe Amos' parents will have more class than you know who, and will forgive Neo.

Yes, i don't think Amos will sue...Keep it cool and make PAP look bad..

i am going to prepare champagne celebration for this coming election to witness the downfall of PAP... this year 2015 is a very cool year.

unclesam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am strongly condemned violence.
I do not feel offended with Amos video

Attachments

• Pope-Francis.jpg
    Pope-Francis.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 681

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

If he was sincere in wanting to discipline Amos, he should have stood there and lectured Amos about his wrongdoings. Instead, we all know what happened next. He ran away like a mouse !

If that was his plea of mitigation, I worry for his lawyers. It's not sustainable at all, and, in fact, unbelievable as Chen Tian Wen would have put it to him.

There should be more about his background, especially his grassroots affiliations. Perhaps the long delay in charging him was to buy him some time so that he could do as much as possible to delete his Facebook and other Internet trails likely to reveal his major aircon installation projects.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a question. Who the fuck is he to teach other people a lesson????

and since he got the balls to slap others, why plead for leniency.. go for the full law lah...

This is how PAP supporters behave!!!!! what a fucking sinkie disgrace!!!

And since he got balls to slap other people , why ask for len

Good questions, Tonychat. Good analysis too.

Amos can teach this scum a lesson.

1. He has no right to go around slapping people.
2. He has no right to slap other people's son.
3. He has no right to judge Amos.
4. Since he took the law into his own hands, he should be man enough to face the consequences of his indiscretion and not ask for leniency.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I like your sarcasm. Hope more pap dogs follow his example and take law into their own hands.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many Singaporeans agree with what Amos said abt LKY. Amos is a hero

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Let's see whether anything comes out of his plea

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, i don't think Amos will sue...Keep it cool and make PAP look bad..

i am going to prepare champagne celebration for this coming election to witness the downfall of PAP... this year 2015 is a very cool year.

The way the pap reacts to differing views shows a political dinosaur which has lost its moral compass and is in steep decline.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was sincere in wanting to discipline Amos, he should have stood there and lectured Amos about his wrongdoings. Instead, we all know what happened next. He ran away like a mouse !

If that was his plea of mitigation, I worry for his lawyers. It's not sustainable at all, and, in fact, unbelievable as Chen Tian Wen would have put it to him.

There should be more about his background, especially his grassroots affiliations. Perhaps the long delay in charging him was to buy him some time so that he could do as much as possible to delete his Facebook and other Internet trails likely to reveal his major aircon installation projects.

Let's see what he gets at this afternoon's sentencing

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Red-T-Shirt slapper is a big bully

Yes, a bully must be appropriately dealt with so that the Court sends out a clear message to lawless people. We cant allow adults to go around slapping children just because they don't like what the child says

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case is now in the open and the courts will have to decide and take the legal process. If I were Amos's father or elder relative, I'd physically confront this toad and to get even for hitting a boy, smaller than him. As an adult now, I have to go by the law, but back when I was Amos's age, I'd have my "gang" take care of this bugger.

Cheers!

Now that Neo Gim Huah has pleaded guilty to assault, will Amos sue him and get some compensation?

I hope Amos does so as to teach lawless people and some pap supporters a lesson not to take the law into their own hands