• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National hero Mr Neo Gim Huah! Court have mercy on him.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
34i6cnq.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 49-year-old man has been charged on Monday (May 11) with voluntarily causing hurt.

Neo Gim Huah allegedly attacked teen blogger Amos Yee at the walkway between the Family Justice Courts and the State Courts on Apr 30 at about 2.40pm.

He struck Yee on the left side of Yee's face when the teen was on his way to attend a pre-trial conference at the State Courts. He was subsequently arrested at around 2am on May 1.

If convicted, Neo could be punished with a jail term of not more than 2 years, or fined S$5,000, or both.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man is a National Hero! Please be lenient with him. 不打不成才! Thank you Mr Neo for your bravery!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
34i6cnq.jpg

SINGAPORE: A 49-year-old man Neo Gim Huah allegedly attacked teen blogger Amos Yee at the walkway between the Family Justice Courts and the State Courts on Apr 30 at about 2.40pm.

Hey, JohnTan nice to finally see who you really are! LoL

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame on SG court for charging hero Neo, all he needs is counseling. What happen to freedom of expression?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Amos' fuckface makes me feel like slapping him too. This guy just happened to beat me to it.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no right to take the law into your own hands, let the court decide on Amos' actions.

If we should let the court decide... Why is Roy writing to people all over the world to free Amos??? We should let the court decide on this too...:rolleyes:

uginphu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the only one who have the gut to do it...the rest of us, including myself, are just ballless keyboard critics haha.