• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race? - Man throws fiancée off flyover

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20150508_thrownoffflyover_thestarann.jpg

A 26-year-old Malaysian businessman has been arrested in connection with the murder of his fiancee who was earlier believed to have committed suicide.
Ms Rosshida Abdullah, 30, was supposed to fly to Kota Baru from Kuala Lumpur on Monday to visit her mother, Ms Salemah Hamid in Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, but she never made it.
Her body was found under a flyover in Cyberjaya, Selangor, around 5pm on Wednesday.
It was earlier believed she had *committed suicide as a note was found next to her body, reported Malaysia's The Star.
The printed note addressed to her family was made to look like she was experiencing financial difficulties and was embarrassed to tell her fiance.
An extract read: "I borrowed money from ah longs (loan sharks) to start my own business and they have been *hounding me to pay them back.
"My life has been stressed ever since I have been having this problem, and I have tried *everything to solve it.
"I thought the problem was solved when the ah long stopped coming after a while, but *suddenly I saw one of them and he told me I was lucky to have a fiance like him as he had paid off half of my debt.
"When I asked how much he had paid, the ah long said it was close to RM50,000 (S$18,500). I am stressed that I will never be able to pay him back especially as the wedding draws closer."
Acting Sepang OCPD Superintendent Abdul Aziz Ali said the case has now been classified as murder.
"We arrested the woman's fiance in Cyberjaya last night.
"He has been remanded until May 14 to help with investigations," he said.

CONFESSED

The man had admitted to throwing Ms Rosshida off the flyover, reported New Straits Times.
Ms Salemah said she waited for three hours for her youngest daughter to arrive at the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport in Kota Baru.
"I never thought that I will have to wait for her body to arrive here for burial," Ms Salemah, 61, said *on Thursday.
"I will never forgive the person who *murdered my daughter and I cannot accept that she had committed suicide."
She said Ms Rosshida, a waitress, was a cheerful woman. "She was due to get married after Hari Raya this year."