• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to get cheaper Tempur pillows?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a 12+ year old Tempur pillow that is still in good shape. The only problem is that the pillow case which covers the pillow is torn. I didn't notice the problem because the pillow was in the original zip up pillow case & I use a normal case to cover the pillow & it's case.

I am thinking of getting a new one & the prices in Spore is about $299.

I can order it online from Japan for around $201 http://list.qoo10.sg/s/TEMPURE-PILLOW?keyword=tempure+pillow&keyword_auto_change=
or from ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=tempurpedic+pillow&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

Has anyone found a better price in places like Malaysia or even Thailand:confused:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I use it before but after a year, it has creepy crawlies all over it.. How to prevent those crawlies from getting in this pillow.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont say i never ho kai siao...cheap and good :biggrin:

tempura1.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a 12+ year old Tempur pillow that is still in good shape. The only problem is that the pillow case which covers the pillow is torn. I didn't notice the problem because the pillow was in the original zip up pillow case & I use a normal case to cover the pillow & it's case.

I am thinking of getting a new one & the prices in Spore is about $299.

I can order it online from Japan for around $201 http://list.qoo10.sg/s/TEMPURE-PILLOW?keyword=tempure+pillow&keyword_auto_change=
or from ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=tempurpedic+pillow&_pgn=2&_skc=50&rt=nc

Has anyone found a better price in places like Malaysia or even Thailand:confused:

Order from Ali Baba cheaper by the hundred!
Maybe you pay $50.00 saving $250.00!

But no warranty!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Order from Ali Baba cheaper by the hundred!
Maybe you pay $50.00 saving $250.00!

But no warranty!

I've looked at other brands & they are not as dense as the Tempur brand.

I am also thinking of replacing my Dunlopillo latex matress maybe I can try to get a discount if I buy both from the same dealer :smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can afford to pay 3x the price of a car but scrimp and save over $100.....sad

I take the bus & train, that's why I can afford to spend $200 on a pillow :biggrin:
However I can't justify spending so much on a Tempur mattress which starts at $3k. A latex matress is 1/3 of that & I have found them to be ok.

Giving up driving has also allowed me to spend $2,000 on luxuries like a Herman Miller Embody chair which I use every day. My Korean chair cost me $600 & broke after only 5 years. The Embody comes with a 12 year warranty & it is very comfortable.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I use it before but after a year, it has creepy crawlies all over it.. How to prevent those crawlies from getting in this pillow.

you should not have this problem if you don't allow your ladyboy to use it to prop up his buttocks

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only us$99.99 plus tax at bed bath and beyond and us$99.99 without tax but plus shipping at ebay. what's sg$299 to you? just buy. why be such a cheap bargain hunter? after all, you have apple stock. sell 2 shares and you can afford a new tempur pedic pillow. why quibble over a few hundred bucks when you claim to be a rich fuck? sinkies are well known to be penny wise pound foolish. order from alibaba and get fake knockoffs if price is so important to you. :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you need to sun shine your tempur pillow??? i never do that and that is why the creepy crawlies..

I've never sun my pillows or mattress but I do change my bed linen & pillow case on a weekly basis. I have a latex mattress which is supposed to be hypoallergenic so maybe it is also more resistant to creepy crawlies:smile:

I did have a problem with tiny ants deciding to start living in the upholstery of my Nordic Track, but that was because I didn't use it for a couple of years:o

Maybe you can try one of those hepa vacuum cleaners which help to get rid of things like mites:confused: If you vacuum on a regular basis they can't start their infestation.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only us$99.99 plus tax at bed bath and beyond and us$99.99 without tax but plus shipping at ebay. what's sg$299 to you? just buy. why be such a cheap bargain hunter? ...

I've looked at Amazon & Ebay and the prices there are also cheaper & varies from seller to seller . Obviously the shops there are not selling at the SRP(suggest retail price). Unfortunately it is one of the restricted items that Amazon cannot ship to an overseas address.

I'm just looking for the best price. Why would anyone want to pay more than the real market price:confused: I'll probably get it from Japan. Even after the shipping I'll save almost $100.

I know many wealthy people & they are careful with their money. How do you think they got rich :smile:
Even the old fart tried to save $ by washing his own under wear:biggrin: That is according to his daughter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know many wealthy people & they are careful with their money. How do you think they got rich :smile:
Even the old fart tried to save $ by washing his own under wear:biggrin: That is according to his daughter.

i wash my own underwear too, but it's not about saving money. with washing machines these days, it's easy to throw them in, add detergent, turn the knob, and walk away. pre-washing is important as stains need to be soaked with liquid detergent for at least a night. for me there's the added benefit of therapeutic feedback by getting high sniffing and appreciating the colorful discharges. :*: :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while I was looking for the Tempur pillow I came across the following http://www.chem-tox.com/guest/guestbook.html

I haven't had a problem with my pillow but this after reading this article it has given me 2nd thoughts on getting another Tempur pillow. I actually wanted to upgrade to a bigger tempur pillow.

Maybe I will try something different like a latex pillow. Anyone out there using a latex pillow:confused:

Actually was interested in getting a latex pillow when I visited Pattaya because there was a store at Central selling latex mattresses & pillows. I'll probably get one on my next trip there. Some people seem to like latex pillows http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/latex-pillow.html