• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Famous Amos will be the making of Sg next Subhas Anandan

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like the late Subhas,

he was imprisoned in his younger days

and became sg most famous criminal lawyer

He was jailed for nine months under the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act in 1976 after he was accused of being a gangster.

He had always insisted that the charge was fabricated by rogue policemen.

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
are u trying to be funny or are u trying to insult subhas?

one was exonerated .. and graduated from Raffles Institution and NUS..
the other is a school dropout and a soon to be a jailbird

it just says alot about your intelligence . :rolleyes:
the opposition is indeed blessed to have supporters like yourself.:biggrin:

He was jailed for nine months under the Criminal Law (Temporary Provisions) Act in 1976 after he was accused of being a gangster.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought subhas betrayed Francis Seow?

That is why he was untouched and survived so long?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are u stupid ? You can tell the future of a 17 years old boy ? For your information , a lot of school drop out go back school after NS and acheived good result and even get a PHD . Is this how PAP supporter think ? No wonder the government can brainwashed you .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good rebut. Ups your point. Wonder this UAraseA fella came with a degree mill to work in Singapore.

Are u stupid ? You can tell the future of a 17 years old boy ? For your information , a lot of school drop out go back school after NS and acheived good result and even get a PHD . Is this how PAP supporter think ? No wonder the government can brainwashed you .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
dickhead UArseA fella, did you come to work in Singapore with a degree mill?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
i cant, but it seems like u can.. :rolleyes:

my point was one is a jailbird and the other isnt. if u cannot apprehend that, it is little wonder why you are a turd

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i cant, but it seems like u can.. :rolleyes:

my point was one is a jailbird and the other isnt. if u cannot apprehend that, it is little wonder why you are a turd

Of course you can't because you are brainwashed by PAP . If you supports PAP then you should also support yellow ribbon endorse by your master . Amos went to jail not because of violent crimes or drugs related . He went in jail because he wanted Singaporean like you to wake up and change for the better . By the way there's a lot of ex convicts that have a history of violence crime such as fighting also received their phd later in life . Are you so dumb to know that ? :wink:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Will Amos also suffer from poor health and die of heart failure like Subhas?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
if this is the best of you then i am worried for the opposition.
you are simply way off the mark.. if u wish to debate further , at least understand what i am saying before taking the mickey out of yourself again..

let me explain to u in layman term...

i said anus yee is a soon to be jailbird(guilty) and subhas isnt guilty of any crime.. understood?
never did i say jail birds are useless :rolleyes:

Of course you can't because you are brainwashed by PAP . If you supports PAP then you should also support yellow ribbon endorse by your master . Amos went to jail not because of violent crimes or drugs related . He went in jail because he wanted Singaporean like you to wake up and change for the better . By the way there's a lot of ex convicts that have a history of violence crime such as fighting also received their phd later in life . Are you so dumb to know that ? :wink:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if this is the best of you then i am worried for the opposition.
you are simply way off the mark.. if u wish to debate further , at least understand what i am saying before taking the mickey out of yourself again..

let me explain to u in layman term...

i said anus yee is a soon to be jailbird(guilty) and subhas isnt guilty of any crime.. understood?
never did i say jail birds are useless :rolleyes:

So what you trying to say ? Soon to be jail bird means he can't make it in life ? Anyway he might be a free man on Tuesday . Who told you he will be guilty ?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
why dont u read and try to understand what i said or at least make a reasonable good guess
Did education pass u by? Do i have to spoon feed you? :biggrin:

So what you trying to say ? Soon to be jail bird means he can't make it in life ?