• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zainudin Nordin MP

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, with all the fake degree thingy, can someone tell me how credible is Zainudin's diploma which is equivalent to a master degree (MSc)?

Are we overpaying for the proclaimed talents in our "cabinet"?

1970-1975 PSLE (Tanglin Primary School)
1976-1979 GCE 'O' Level (Tanglin Technical School)
1981-1982 GCE 'A' Level (Jurong Junior College)
1983-1985 Diploma in Electronic Engineering (French-Singapore Institute)
1986-1990 Diploma d'Ingenieur (equivalent to MSc) (E.S.I.E.E., France)

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is doing badly in FAS. My kaki told me he is the worst FAS president since the 70s. Not easy to achieve that title. He beat MBT and HPK.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, with all the fake degree thingy, can someone tell me how credible is Zainudin's diploma which is equivalent to a master degree (MSc)?

Sorry to disappoint you. That's quite a good degree. Certainly as good as an NUS engineering degree which I think is better than many UK degrees.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Its a recognized learning institution... One of the best in France... A former classmate went there but dropped out after 1st year... I agree with Uncle GD..He's the worst President of FAS... Even Mabok Tan fared better than him when the shorty was in charge of FAS..

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's too early to "close the coffin cover" on him. He might still lead the Lions into World Cup Finals.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is doing badly in FAS. My kaki told me he is the worst FAS president since the 70s. Not easy to achieve that title. He beat MBT and HPK.

He will do better as an FAS president than any non-PAP leader can be. Be grateful that a PAP cadre has taken up the leadership at FAS. Without a PAP leader, the organization would be go to the back of the queue when it needs help for it activities and programs.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bill Gates, steve jobs, richard branson and many many more successful people do not need a degree.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will do better as an FAS president than any non-PAP leader can be. Be grateful that a PAP cadre has taken up the leadership at FAS. Without a PAP leader, the organization would be go to the back of the queue when it needs help for it activities and programs.

Have you taken your medicine? Please get Dr Winslow to examine you more thoroughly.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you taken your medicine? Please get Dr Winslow to examine you more thoroughly.

I can't decide whether JohnTan is an intended caricature of LeongSam (after all we keep asking Leong to come back since he thinks SG is so great ), or a master parodist in his own right. But he is delightfully entertaining.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes we got kicked out after winning it. Short sighted Malaysians. The Malaysia cup went downhill and never recovered its past glory.

Who cares about the malaysians? We went downhill and never recovered. It turned out both sides needed each other.