• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We are going to have a washout GE

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-We-are-going-to-have-a-washout-GE
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/english/newreply.gif
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
AuthorMessage
Today 6:47 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
talents http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif

Gov still living in oblivion

trying to do do their own agenda without regards to the ground

things are quite bad

economy is slowing rapidly and getting worst

the unemployment is not 2.5% but 25%

they are trying to cover up

everybody are fed up the explosion will show up in GE

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Really can't understand why sinkies must post such stupid posts and questions about economy and unemployment etc distracting our prime minister Lee Hsien Loong from his "Tech is Cool" Sukodu programming hobby. Give him a bloody break will ya.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really can't understand why sinkies must post such stupid posts and questions about economy and unemployment etc distracting our prime minister Lee Hsien Loong from his "Tech is Cool" Sukodu programming hobby. Give him a bloody break will ya.

Dont worry, if all goes wrong for PAP we hear a loud choir singing, 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What a cock TS!

98% of sinkie PMETs are doing well. They have good jobs and are paid well. Most of them will not rock the boat and vote for an untested, unreliable opposition. And with the "LKY effect", PAP should win most of the swing votes. The grassroots people are expecting PAP to win every GRC, including Aljunied. WP can keep their dinky little Hougang SMC, as a form of token opposition presence.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I've said before, those Anti-PAP forumers are out to bash the PAP and its policies, no matter what it takes, even if they have to be illogical and put them in a very stupid proposition.

They will never tell you that by having the current opposition parties to rule Sinkie Land instead, will make a great turnaround to the situation. That's because they don't even have the confidence to confide in themselves. These forumers can be termed as "betrayers" and "hypocrites".

These brainless forumers are better off leaving this country for good. Why still want to remain in Sinkie Land when you are living so miserable day-in/day-out? My only conclusion is that these forumers have no where to turn to. These are those useless ones in Sinkie Land who are only good at KPKBing. No other country would even want to consider accepting them. So poor thing indeed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the typical Oppo supporters. Stuck in shit $3k jobs, stay in 3 room flats and can't afford to have kids.

U give them a choice to select a monkey , they will also do so to show their anger of their own failures!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS talking cock... If you tell me 8-10% unemployment still can be acceptable... 25% is bull shit!!! I look around my friends and family... All working like shit... Impossible to have 1/4 people not working... Who is paying the installment for the hdb and car loan... Unless you are telling me kids below 18 years not working consider unemployment...:oIo:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the typical Oppo supporters. Stuck in shit $3k jobs, stay in 3 room flats and can't afford to have kids.

U give them a choice to select a monkey , they will also do so to show their anger of their own failures!

I find it very funny when u all talk amongst 'yourselves'!

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a cock TS!

98% of sinkie PMETs are doing well. They have good jobs and are paid well. Most of them will not rock the boat and vote for an untested, unreliable opposition. And with the "LKY effect", PAP should win most of the swing votes. The grassroots people are expecting PAP to win every GRC, including Aljunied. WP can keep their dinky little Hougang SMC, as a form of token opposition presence.

Caution from our Traitor and Betrayer, his face say so..just go watch at Bruce Lee
"Way of the Dragon" John Tan Betrayer face is there!!

So don"t bolieve what he says!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is plenty of hidden under employment in Spore e.g. people who are driving taxis, forex trading, doing MLM, doing security work,...

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is plenty of hidden under employment in Spore e.g. people who are driving taxis, forex trading, doing MLM, doing security work,...

Hard truth! Even harder truth: Mumbai Uni cert is highly sought after by the PAP government.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Indeed. I can't wait for him to code a fantastic game app for mobile phones.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hard truth! Even harder truth: Mumbai Uni cert is highly sought after by the PAP government.

Mumbai is an abbreviation of 'mum's cheebai'.

If someone swears at you with a crude reference to your mother's genitals, don't take it too personally. Because that person is really referring to an Indian city.

Happy Mother's Day. :cool:

gsh

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/Thread-We-are-going-to-have-a-washout-GE
http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/english/newreply.gif
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
AuthorMessage
Today 6:47 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
talents http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif

Gov still living in oblivion

trying to do do their own agenda without regards to the ground

things are quite bad

economy is slowing rapidly and getting worst

the unemployment is not 2.5% but 25%

they are trying to cover up

everybody are fed up the explosion will show up in GE

Unemployment 25%. Are you serious? What are you smoking?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a cock TS!

Where are those 98% of sinkie PMETs now? Many no jobs... some driving taxis, security jobs, cleaning companies, etc. You called this good jobs?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where are those 98% of sinkie PMETs now? Many no jobs... some driving taxis, security jobs, cleaning companies, etc. You called this good jobs?

98% of sinkie PMETs are still PMETs, drawing a middle-class level to high income. Only 2% of them are driving taxis and doing security jobs. Needless to say, those 2% are making a lot of noise on the internet and social media to inflate those figures to look like 20 to 30%, when the reality is that nearly all sinkie PMETs have not been displaced by foreigners.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Washout GE'? Where have I heard tat b4? Even if all singkies r working as maids in their own country to foreign ah nehs they will still vote pap. Lets look at a typical singkie attitude towards erections..

If the oppo is not WP. I wont vote oppo.
I vote pap so I get upgrading.
I vote pap but I hope opposition wins.

With such logic the pap will b in power forever.