• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos judgement next Tuesday. His attacker sill not charged.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amos has spent 2 weeks in jail after being arrested 4 days after posting his videos.
The guy who whacked him is still walking around, police actions notwithstanding.

Jason Tan, Ello are still free.

Investigations still going on?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos has spent 2 weeks in jail after being arrested 4 days after posting his videos.
The guy who whacked him is still walking around, police actions notwithstanding.

Sir , can you help by writing a letter to the Ministers of Home Affairs

and Minister for Law .??? tk u

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy who slapped Amos was acting on Heaven's behalf. He was doing all sinkies a favour by slapping the moron who insulted Ah Gong, a man whom we all love dearly. But he possibly broke the law by assaulting Amos. I hope the courts issue him a stern warning and a token fine. That would teach him that hitting others is not right. :smile:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The guy who slapped Amos was acting on Heaven's behalf. He was doing all sinkies a favour by slapping the moron who insulted Ah Gong, a man whom we all love dearly. But he possibly broke the law by assaulting Amos. I hope the courts issue him a stern warning and a token fine. That would teach him that hitting others is not right. :smile:

Yes, he deserves a PBM award. Even more so than Jack Neo. :wink:

4416159831_ded4fe38dc_o.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie Gahbrament is consulting some rocket scientists on how to continue to fool Sinkies in the internet age by pretending to show leadership ...... still waiting for the solution ........ admitting that it was Lightning's mistake all along is NOT an option ..........

[video=youtube;UGDpwqq1Peg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGDpwqq1Peg[/video]

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Yea, How come Roy Ngerng still not in jail yet?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I this violent attacker handcuffed and shanckled like the peaceful Amos?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another farktard statement. Pple quote god dog founding mother founded father to do the most evil crime. By saying is heaven act is seditious and insulting my religion which profess tolerance and understanding. If heaven want to retribute. It do not need humans to meddle.

The ball less cad is not any different from you.

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since they arrested Amos slapper, they have to haul him to court sooner or later..

When both Amos and Amos slapper is convicted and in prison, Amos real nightmares will begin if he is put in the same cell as Amos slapper. In such case, Amos will be slapped 24/7 in prison by Amos slapper.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

The "attacker" should be awarded a national medal for slapping this little ill-mannered fuckwit.

This little fuckwit is not the brave, glorious hero that some of you make him out to be. He is disrespectful, has extremely poor manners and a huge ego that belies the little life experiences he has beyond his school and filthy bedroom.

His stupid actions which has been lauded by the faggot who clearly has a paedophilic crush on him, and the deluded amongst you, clearly stems from an untreated autism spectrum related disorder. He should be forced to undergo psychiatric treatment to cure this underlying disorder. If he refuses, his father should slam his head harder onto the concrete floor to get into his thick young skull that his crass behaviour and uncivilised conduct is unacceptable.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ready to pop a bottle of champagne if he gets a heavy sentence. Even if he was acquitted, he already spent a few happy days in remand. Either way he is the biggest sucker.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I this violent attacker handcuffed and shanckled like the peaceful Amos?

He wants to act like an adult and curse and swear like one war-weary veteran who has fought in several wars.

If he wants to act like an adult or a war-weary veteran, he has to be prepared to be treated like one and not play the the 16 year old child card.

This little fuckwit clearly wants attention. He clearly relishes the attention is now getting and craving for. So, I don't see what the problem is.

A few strokes of the rottan, electrodes on his heads, early NS enlistment, more tight slaps or his dad slamming his head harder onto the concrete floor should set this fuckwit with atrocious manners on the right path in life.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy who slapped Amos was acting on Heaven's behalf. He was doing all sinkies a favour by slapping the moron who insulted Ah Gong, a man whom we all love dearly. But he possibly broke the law by assaulting Amos. I hope the courts issue him a stern warning and a token fine. That would teach him that hitting others is not right.

When the parents fail in their duty to manage or discipline their wayward son, it creates a vacuum where strangers or the state will have to step in. This is exactly what happened here. That man delivered that well-deserved slap where the little fuckwit's "abusive" parents have failed to do so.

I hope that man gets a national medal in recognition of his fine effort in disciplining that ill-mannered and self-absorbed little brat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When the parents fail in their duty to manage or discipline their wayward son, it creates a vacuum where strangers or the state will have to step in. This is exactly what happened here. That man delivered that well-deserved slap where the little fuckwit's "abusive" parents have failed to do so.

I hope that man gets a national medal in recognition of his fine effort in disciplining that ill-mannered and self-absorbed little brat.

To put moral equivalence between a typical wayward son (e.g. theft, drugs, vandalism, violence) and what Amos had done is shocking.

I've seen plenty of pro-PAP shills but you are quite possibly one of the worst ones out there.

You're just miffed that he had the temerity to mock your recently dead tinpot dictator. Insulting Christianity was never an issue. At least be honest about what you really think.