• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard Amos Kana threw shits by other inmates during remand

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What, you mean they aren't already in the PAP govt?

I dun think so...

Because the PAP has its own checks and balances and they are fiercely stout to defend their records.

"If you make a personal allegation of fact, if you say I took money, I am corrupt, I will then sue you and ask you to prove it. But if you say I am a stupid fool who doesn't know what I'm talking about, and the Government comprises ministers who don't know what they're talking about and you criticise every policy of the Government, no one can sue you,"

Unquote

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think so...

Because the PAP has its own checks and balances and they are fiercely stout to defend their records.

"If you make a personal allegation of fact, if you say I took money, I am corrupt, I will then sue you and ask you to prove it. But if you say I am a stupid fool who doesn't know what I'm talking about, and the Government comprises ministers who don't know what they're talking about and you criticise every policy of the Government, no one can sue you,"

Unquote

Checks and balances?

Like spending $400 over million of taxpayers money on YOG and LTA giving hundreds over millions to errant contractors?

Now, eithier your PAP is writing and giving out BLANK CHEQUES or they think they had CHECKED WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THINK IT IS BALANCED! LoL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't talk cock lah... People in remand would see Amos as their hero and I'm sure they would even be willing to share their rations and take care of him from being bullied by the authorities inside there.. They won't do anything to hurt Amos... Why I know? Not trying to talk big but I have intimate knowledge of the prison system because of my experience there at one point of time in my life...

Not big cannon fairy... Just for your info, Adrian Lim requested to wear all red during his hanging.. So fuck you Extremist aka Ron Ron..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are saying that vast majority of crooks and lawbreakers support opposition?

The majority of those jailed are anti pap....in jail dun mean is crook. Nelson Mandela, Devan Nair, CSJ, JBJ all have been in jail.
The biggest crooks still at large are those wearing white....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To the best of my knowledge, while prison is a tough place to survive, there are established norms and mores. The older ones are usually taken care of. I am sure a 16 yr old would not be bullied in there esp so when his offence is not rape or molest.

My ah pek friend went in for almost a year. Two younger chaps in his cell took care if him. They were released before my friend. When my friend was released, he bought dinner for the two. Small world. One of the two was my accused in the 90s!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Checks and balances?

Like spending $400 over million of taxpayers money on YOG and LTA giving hundreds over millions to errant contractors?

Now, eithier your PAP is writing and giving out BLANK CHEQUES or they think they had CHECKED WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND THINK IT IS BALANCED! LoL

Check & balance is on the ministers' moral and ethical standards. But in all human situations, there may be honest mistakes in policy decision or program implementation that are not due entirely to the character of the person, but to circumstances beyond the person or even the committee.

If you say I am a stupid fool who doesn't know what I'm talking about, and the Government comprises ministers who don't know what they're talking about and you criticise every policy of the Government, no one can sue you,"
Unquote

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS don't have common sense, how can those imates throw shit when they themselves also staying in that cell?? You mean they will dirty their own cell?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS don't have common sense, how can those imates throw shit when they themselves also staying in that cell?? You mean they will dirty their own cell?

Well said.
In the old days the towel bowls in prison cells were the cleanest you can find......so clean that prisoners drink from it

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well said.
In the old days the towel bowls in prison cells were the cleanest you can find......so clean that prisoners drink from it

That's right ,in the older days those imates use the toilet bowl water to brush their teeth, drink and even bath :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you guys don't know the politics.
usually prison authority does not get themselves involved in the politics.
Amos in 16yo and he is not jailed in Changi.
he is jailed in youth juvenile jail