• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls

I really don't understand why Prataman and LKY were so proud to tell Singaporeans that they worked as traitors for the Japanese invaders then. if I was them, I would be so ashamed that I will never say a word of those traitorous wrongdoings to my family members let alone wrote books and happily tell the whole world about it. Traitor Prataman should be arrested, charged for ww2 treason and be executed at Major General Lim Bo Seng's grave.

Those traitor are using reversed psychology . They know that sooner or later sinkie will know that they are traitor so might as well confess first and try to glorify themselves . Anyway sinkies are stupid

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singapore's Former President A WW2 War Hero! Survived 3 Gunfire Wounds! Medal Pls

Those traitor are using reversed psychology . They know that sooner or later sinkie will know that they are traitor so might as well confess first and try to glorify themselves . Anyway sinkies are stupid

it seems that all the ww2 information about those traitors came from themselves. it's so stupid and ridiculous that when we say they were traitors, the sources are all cited from their books and nowhere else.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Prataman & LKY were what are known as quislings.

I wonder why the Brits never punished these people:confused: Maybe because no Jews were killed?

quisling
ˈkwɪzlɪŋ/
noun
noun: quisling; plural noun: quislings

a traitor who collaborates with an enemy force occupying their country.
"he had the Quisling owner of the factory arrested"
synonyms: collaborator, fraternizer, colluder, sympathizer; More
traitor, turncoat, betrayer, informer, back-stabber, double-crosser, double-dealer, renegade, defector, deserter, apostate, Judas, snake in the grass, fifth columnist;
informaltwo-timer;
informaldog

Origin
Second World War: from the name of Major Vidkun Quisling (1887–1945), the Norwegian army officer and diplomat who ruled Norway on behalf of the German occupying forces (1940–45).
Translate quisling to
Use over time for: quisling

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Read carefully lah, opposition IB! Mr Nathan was serving the Japs. He performed very well in their civil service. Why would they shoot him? It was anarchists and troublemakers that were targeting the Japanese civilian police.

You don't read carefully , I no opposition IB, I supported PAP as opposition from 1959 to MERDEKA 1963, sang Negara ku ( I can still remember the tune & every word), cried with the late LKY when we became REPABLIK SINGAPURA, sang the National Anthem & say the pledge for the first time in 1965...you never read...

My point is still, they should have shot that tub of dark coloured ghee, & I & other,s would not have to work so hard to pay someone, I never voted for, supported, for work, I still do not know what he has done...

All I know is we are paying for a million dollar jaga, the ones, I used to know, sleeping outside Malacca Street, guarding the chettiar shops or the commercial shops or buildings and or around Raffles Place, with the Indian Hemp bed, maybe in your case, the spermatozoa had not connected to the ovum...

I love PAP....a strange love affair....sometimes I have "mistresses"....of the other side...ha ha ha

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

This Indian traitorous piece of shit just makes me sick to my stomach. During the War, the Japanese arrested my grand uncle along with a bunch of other young chinese men and brought them to their HQ. They were never seen again. Murdered by the japs as part of the Sook Ching massacres. He left behind 2 young boys that were raised by my grand aunt. To see this traitor made a President of Singapore, and the titular head of state of a country he betrayed is really sickening to me. Do you need any other proof that Old Fart was morally bankrupt, and that the party he formed was also morally bankrupt, and likewise the son he groomed to take over his job? And yet, stupid sinkies continue to vote for them. In many countries like France, Holland, Norway, etc. these traitors were branded as enemy collaborators, and jailed or executed after the war. Only in sinkieland are they rewarded with a big title, and palatial free housing and large salary.

At least Old Fart tried to pass off his involvement with the Japs by claiming he was a translator. Nathan does not even hide the fact that his role was more direct and active than Old fart's. This story that he tells in his memoirs made no sense at all. why was he ask to accompany the jap special police force (the equivalent of the Nazi Gestapo) on an "inspection"? This inspection was actually a patrol send to dislodge the MPAJA from the area. So, this asshole either was armed or he had no business being there. the fact they shot at him indicates to me he was a combatant. No one wastes bullets (especially 3 rounds) on an unarmed civilian. He was probably one of their volunteer auxiliary police personnel with local area knowledge and doubled as a translator. You are telling me that if 3 bullets grazed your neck, you did not bleed like a stuckered pig, and you only thought they were bites? He expects us to believe that? Who goes to JB general hospital for a cold? there is no medication for a cold. He likely went there because he had gunshot wounds. Or the more likely explanation is that some local MPAJA recognized him and whacked him like a dog. He had to go to the hospital to seek treatment and concocted this "I was shot while assisting the Jap" story to gain favour and get some cigarettes from them. So, he is not only a traitor but a deceitful liar too. He can't help it. he is a snakeskin.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why those traitors can have the face to shamelessly claim themselves to be credible person with honor and integrity, and there are people who believe all their bullshit and lies. the world is so unfair. :mad:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with Papsmearer... This traitorous Pundek seems happy enough to tell the whole he was proud of serving with the Nippon invaders during his younger days...

All his life he was a dog and even he now he is still a dog to his Masters... During his younger days he was a dog to his Japanese Masters, then during Colonial days he was a dog to the British then he really struck lottery when he became a loyal dog to LKY and the PAP... What a good life this Pariah Dog experienced in his lifetime...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Agree with Papsmearer... This traitorous Pundek seems happy enough to tell the whole he was proud of serving with the Nippon invaders during his younger days...

All his life he was a dog and even he now he is still a dog to his Masters... During his younger days he was a dog to his Japanese Masters, then during Colonial days he was a dog to the British then he really struck lottery when he became a loyal dog to LKY and the PAP... What a good life this Pariah Dog experienced in his lifetime...

Indeed. I read of many old japs who were ashamed of their roles during the war and lived their lives in remorse and repentance.
This fat lump of black ghee still can glorify himself.....
Really sick to the bone....
When revolution is upon us we should make a beeline to his house to exterminate his 9 clans.
Sorry excuse for a human and the gong cheebyes 60.1% reward him with millions

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why wasn't he tried after the war by the British?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why wasn't he tried after the war by the British?

The Brits don't fucking care, they got bigger problems then trying local collaborators. They did try the Japanese occupiers who were guilty of war crimes. The local collaborators were left up to the locals to deal with. Its the same in Europe. If you watch the Nuremburg trials, you will see that the Allies prosecuted only German officers and war criminals. You will not see any Dutch, French, etc collaborators at the trials. The locals took care of those people, usually in vigilante style justice. In this case, it did not happen.

As I see it, the Jap occupation was along racial lines too. The Japs were especially hard on the local Chinese population whom they viewed as sympathetic to the mainland Chinese in their fight against the Japs. And in fact, many singaporean chinese send money to support the homeland against the japs. The Japs used the build in ethnic distrust to recruit mainly Malays and some Indians to be their auxiliary force and collaborators because these groups share a common distrust of the Chinese. If you went after all the collaborators during the war, you will see mostly chinese groups lynching malays and Indians collaborators. That is not a state of affairs the colonial masters want to see.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's your grossly misguided opinion.

Singapore doesn't think this way. Singapore honoured S R Nathan with the 'Order of Temasek' medal, a medal given out to only 7 people so far.

ST_20131111_PSAWARD11_3917469e.jpg

A medal is only of value if desired by pawnshops. Order of Temasek? Pawnshops would throw it into the drain.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You jerk-offs are being very rude to our former President. My feelings have been hurt and I may want to lodge a complaint. You are lucky that I am magnanimous by nature. Here's an article that shows the bravery of our S.R.Nathan, when he was ISD director.

This chap has such a passion for serving the people that he didn't mind joining the civil service that was led by the Japs. It's better than being a trouble-maker and shit-stirrer like JBJ and Tang Liang Hong.

The Laju Incident (Chinese: 拉裕事件) occurred on 31 January 1974 in Singapore, when four armed men attacked the Shell oil refinery complex on Pulau Bukom and later hijacked the ferryboat Laju.

On 31 January 1974, four men armed with submachine guns and explosives attacked the Shell oil refinery complex on Pulau Bukom, a small island lying south of Singapore. The terrorists were two members of the Japanese Red Army (JRA) and two members of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP). Their goal was to disrupt the oil supply from Singapore to other countries, especially South Vietnam. On 1 February 1974, a PFLP spokesman made a statement in Beirut that the attack was a warning to all monopolistic oil companies on one hand and imperialism in general on the other - especially the perceived oppression of the Arab masses in the Middle East.

At the beginning of their operation, the terrorists' boat ran aground on a coral reef. They managed to reach the shore of Bukom after convincing an unsuspecting boatman to tow them towards the island. As they headed towards a gate of an oil tank installation, they fired shots at two passing vehicles although no one was injured. A sentry at a security post managed to escape and raise the alarm.

The terrorists were able to detonate 3 of the 12 explosives they were carrying, but they caused little damage. To escape, they then hijacked the ferryboat Laju at the Bukom jetty and held 5 crew members hostage. This led to a chase and Laju was quickly surrounded by navy gunboats and marine police boats at the Eastern Anchorage.

This was followed by a few days of intense negotiations, during which two hostages managed to escape by jumping overboard in the middle of the night. The terrorists later agreed to release the other crew members in exchange for a party of "guarantors" for their safe passage to the Middle East. This 13-men party consisted of four commandos from the Singapore Armed Forces and eight other government officials. The party was led by the Director of Security and Intelligence Division at the Ministry of Defence, S R Nathan, who later became the President of Singapore in 1999.[1]

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not all policemen in the Syonan civilian Police were guilty of war crimes. You do need the police to maintain law and order.

Yes, some of those who collaborated with the Japs were punished. Some policemen were dragged out from the Police training school at the junction of Whitely Road and Thomson Road and were butchered to death at where the Tan Tong Meng apartments now stands...........

When they constructed the Swimming pool inside the Police Academy in the 70s, they found skeletons at the site. Whether they were victims of the Japanese or victims of revenge killings, I do not know........

Police trainees performing OO duties were known to see ghostly figures.......

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I challenge him to dodge bullets from ISIL.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nazi gestapo, jap kempeitei, axis intelligence agents were considered intell assets by allied intell, secret service and special ops after the war. they were rounded up, re-educated and redeployed as spies during the cold war as communism was seen as the evil threat.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yesterday a group of us oldies were discussing Nathan's past. While a couple of us were keeping neutral and open to accepting his explanation, one very sharp chap pointed to certain passages in his book where he was given an uniform which was customised and specially made for him.

We all agreed that if he was really a nobody, why was he presented with a specially designed uniform? This indicated that he was a collaborator and informer of the highest order!

So we have a traitor in our midst! Some how promoted to be president! Very stupid of us.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all that was forgiven after former collaborators were roped in to do the allies' bidding. yesterday's enemy is today's friend, while yesterday's friend can easily become today's enemy. patriotism, friendship and thus traitorship are just temporal inconveniences and stupid black and white divisions concocted by stupid men. :rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yesterday a group of us oldies were discussing Nathan's past. While a couple of us were keeping neutral and open to accepting his explanation, one very sharp chap pointed to certain passages in his book where he was given an uniform which was customised and specially made for him.

We all agreed that if he was really a nobody, why was he presented with a specially designed uniform? This indicated that he was a collaborator and informer of the highest order!

So we have a traitor in our midst! Some how promoted to be president! Very stupid of us.

Informers and spies do not wear military uniforms!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it seems that all the ww2 information about those traitors came from themselves. it's so stupid and ridiculous that when we say they were traitors, the sources are all cited from their books and nowhere else.

Yeah! Just like Christians and their Bible. LOL! Amos is so right about them and them.