• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Your preferred hotel in Hong Kong ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
metropark hotel, formerly metropole hotel in kowloon. specifically 9th floor, room 911.

image.jpg

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats what Narong mean by adventurous mah...."ah sir, um hai ah...ngor hai seng ka poh yan :biggrin:

Actually I was referring to laksaboy's Mei Mei Motel.

Narong's recommendation appears to me like 危楼. Don't know when going to "lum lao".

Last edited:

Putin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the hotel in which the first SARS case of Hong Kong was found. I am not sure about the room number though.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Less than S$100, hotel ambience, with enough space to put two luggage.

Found one at Silka Kowloon going for S$89. Not too bad. Still searching.

Your L'Hotel Elan quite classy, but at $138 too pricey for someone who fly Jetstar and stay at Tune hotels.

surprised narong didn't flame you for being such a cheap skate. He's a damn rich fella monthly income above 10k and it doesn't matter if it's legal or not so 6 star hotel in HK for a month is no problem for him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I was referring to laksaboy's Mei Mei Motel.

Narong's recommendation appears to me like 危楼. Don't know when going to "lum lao".

You never heard of Chungking mansion? It's an institution! World famous.
I'll would have recommended Kowloon walled city for more happening but alas that place torn down liao