• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Amos being an intelligent person choose not to hang out with PAP??

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i only have an iq of 69. thus, i need to join the pap in order to overcome my disadvantage and get way ahead of other sinkies. joining pap is a blessing and game changer for many retarded sinkies. otherwise they becum permanent losers and get stuck in the imh system. who says pap don't look after the disadvantaged? they help rebalance the odds for obvious losers, not just sinkies but also foreigners.

jw5

Loyal
I beg to differ. If working smart means earning the most by working the least, he is obviously the smartest person around. :wink:

Being vocally expressive need not be mutually exclusive with intelligence.

Here is loudmouth who is a proven Class A moron:

Lim%20Swee%20Say.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did you mother also offer her ass beside her phua chee buy to this PAP master of yours???

and if it is not enough, you offered your ass too??

Huh, he fuck your mother old chee bye 24/7/365 and your father continue to pay him taxes?

images

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;2q4kC5ngar0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q4kC5ngar0&sns=em[/video]

This Malaysia guy is more garang then Amos .

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being vocally expressive need not be mutually exclusive with intelligence.

Here is loudmouth who is a proven Class A moron:

Lim%20Swee%20Say.jpg

This self-confessed "I am unable to articulate policies well" clown of a toothpick thief is the mother of all thieves of taxpayers' money.

This is the idiot who said he was retiring from politics and now made a minister of a "proper" ministry after hanging around and licking bolls in the PMs' office for years and years.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
to start off with...you must be daft to even think anus yee is intelligent :kma:

Has anyone ask this question???

I believe that is exactly Amos is intelligent, and that is the reason he do not hang out with PAP.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I believe that is exactly Amos is intelligent, and that is the reason he do not hang out with PAP.

His is the kind of "acting" intelligence, not real , practical intelligence. Ask him to roll up his sleeve and put his hand to the plough to make the country a better place... he will say, " You mean work ? But ... I only know how to act. Do you have a script for me ? "

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I thought the draft one are those who think PAP is intelligent..

Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think.

Fuck home to.matland and see the Ah Nehs screw your.mother's old.chee bye 24/7/365.

images

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody gives a flying fuck what you think.

Fuck home to.matland and see the Ah Nehs screw your.mother's old.chee bye 24/7/365.

you always mocked Tonychat for his what 46% m&d majority. FYI, the Conservative party in the United Kingdom just won a majority in parliament with 37% majority.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you always mocked Tonychat for his what 46% m&d majority. FYI, the Conservative party in the United Kingdom just won a majority in parliament with 37%.

But the Brits and yankee dun KPKB in our forum yet bend down and open their arse in their own country.

Malaysia Tonychat KPKB here, yet at home, he dare utter a word against UMNO.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

The PAP likes two types of people. The really stupid and the very smart but personally ambitious. They can deal with either.
People with lofty ideals are loose cannons. Very dangerous. These should be contained or eliminated.