• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

When Najib met Pinky recently ........

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Pinky you damn heng. Your Amos case is not as "blown-up" as my exploded Mongolian chick case."

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could also be, 'wahlaneh, your mistress seepay chio leh, much better than Ah Ching.'

Pinky: Same person lah. She went to see Woffles now so chio.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Najib: Mongolian barbecue?

Pinky: Again?
LSL-Rose-300x225.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What was his first sentence ?

N: hi ah long ..... my mat land in financial deep shit, i need to borrow some $$$ from your country's reserve.
in return, i'm willing to proceed with phase 1 of the business ties and projects that we talked about last time.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What was his first sentence ?

Na jee to mee siam mai hum " phew!, at least I cannot hear that, gila anjin Chet dart barking from here" " hey, you bully anak?, you have problem with anak, I can send Arsewar....he will take anything"...