• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good sinkie fucked up a shit skin during an airplane flight

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not perfect cause he's defending mudland m&ds in the shit skins vs mudland m&ds in mudland airport

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/93700867-post26.html

the right way to handle india indian is to shout them back, fug them real hard to make sure those india indian realized themselves belongs to their lower caste society

as what i did before. during a flight, an india indian try to find trouble with the stewardess, making unreasonable demands. Ssitting right behind him, i cannot tolerate the bully, i scold that indian upside down. in the end he LL diam diam. timid like a little rat.