• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Filipino: I want a leader like Lee Hsien Loong for my country!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.straitstimesreview.com/2...a-leader-like-lee-hsien-loong-for-my-country/

[h=1]Filipino: I want a leader like Lee Hsien Loong for my country!![/h]fred / 4 hours ago May 6, 2015

Screencapture from Facebook

A Filipino national who is currently working and living in Singapore was taken aback by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s revelation on Facebook that he knew basic computer programming. Feeling overwhelmed with awe, Orion Perez asked if his country could borrow the Singaporean Prime Minister. He also took a potshot at the Singapore Opposition and asked if the Opposition could beat PM Lee’s achievement. A check on Orion Perez’s facebook showed that he refers himself as ‘Lee Kuan Yew’s Number One Fan’.
On the fuckwarezone forum, when the question of whether Singaporeans would agree to lend their Prime Minister was asked by a forummer jigsaw, most netizens agreed that it was probably okay to lend PM Lee abroad since they felt that his policies have benefited more foreigners than locals anyway.

With the influx of foreigners into Singapore introducing new people, new cultures, new languages and new attitudes, it is perhaps not surprising that Singaporeans fear the loss of their national identity and have begun to lose faith in leaders who are constantly praised by foreigners even for the simplest of things.
Contributor
Fred

May 6, 2015 in Contributions, Opinion.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Extremely proud of my multi talented PM, he wrote a prog to fix sokodo, he will write another one to fix the oppo n another one to calculate the probability of mee siam having no hum

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why must he say that? Singapore belongs to everyone. Why not be a citizen so Loong can be his PM too?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spot on jiu hu kia. They should have chosen Najib instead?

11193305_10152924984824141_1988060711109919605_n.jpg

last night, did your mother's phua chee buy filled by his cum? including her mouth??

so during day time, you continue her job for him??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
11193305_10152924984824141_1988060711109919605_n.jpg

last night, did your mother's phua chee buy filled by his cum? including her mouth??

Dont forget this good for nothing

Attachments

• DPMTEO_1.jpg
    DPMTEO_1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 567

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

batucaves-oct26.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Your mother old loose chee bye doing well serving your MIC Ah Nehs masters (UMNO'S BN buddies) 24/7/365.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is so gian png he might as well wish the whole PAP cabinet to replace their ineffective and showy US-style Presidential system of government. Or better still renounce his Filipino citizenship and convert to a Singaporean. I am sure he will get instant approval. We are aiming for 6.9 million population and more!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk is cheap for the Pinoy. Can Pinoyland afford his salary ? And like football managers, he brings with him backroom staff as well, one senior, one mentor and some others without portfolios.

So ask the Pinoy don't talk cock. They can never afford him.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow... they can have our esteemed clown prince! When this useless PeeM makes a mess, please dun send him back here!

He has already made a mess of things here.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
You better stick to Pres wannabe Manny Pacquiao........ afterall he got much more internation recognition than the son of papa doc

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Many foreigners love PAP because they experienced incompetent and utterly corrupt governments back in their home countries. I know many foreigners brag about wanting to make lots of money in Singapore and then retiring back home. I know many of these braggarts in the course of my work. Yet after years of working in Singapore, these foreign braggarts are still around. They rather live in a HDB flat in Singapore than retire to a bungalow back home in their shitty homelands.

SamAllardyce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many foreigners love PAP because they experienced incompetent and utterly corrupt governments back in their home countries. I know many foreigners brag about wanting to make lots of money in Singapore and then retiring back home. I know many of these braggarts in the course of my work. Yet after years of working in Singapore, these foreign braggarts are still around. They rather live in a HDB flat in Singapore than retire to a bungalow back home in their shitty homelands.

Bollocks. You must be a FT with PR. :rolleyes:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the works were done by Mr. LKY.

Ah Loong is just reaping all the benefits!

Like Gay Tim Cook getting all the credits for Hetero Steve Jobs!