• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prosecutor Offered Sweet Deal to Amos Yee if He Confesses That He is Xiao!!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
what do you think?
prosecutors want to force Amos Yee to admit that he is xiao lung?

During the hearing, the prosecution offered to lower his bail amount and do away with the requirement that he reports to Bedok Police Station every morning as part of his bail conditions, if he agrees to continue to see a psychiatrist. -

Same as to show that devan nair is ke-xiao?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Muhammad Nazirul Amir · Woodlands Ring Secondary School

He can say whatever he wants, he entitled to. The government needs to be scared to it's people not the other way round. Open you eyes Singaporeans!! This kid tells the truth,

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claude Generoxhea Evo · Promoter at Blackwhite Productions

I agree. a government needs to be scared of it's Citizens. Not citizens afraid of the government.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The truly kee siao ones are those who continue to persecute Amos Yee and lick the scrotum of LKY. :rolleyes:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Government now using this tactics to let Singaporean think he is Siao so that whatever Amos said or post people will not think seriously of him . Government know that they can't fight with Amos that's why they use this tactics to make Amos lose his supporters . Not really a smart move .

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear brothers and sisters
what do you think?
prosecutors want to force Amos Yee to admit that he is xiao lung?

During the hearing, the prosecution offered to lower his bail amount and do away with the requirement that he reports to Bedok Police Station every morning as part of his bail conditions, if he agrees to continue to see a psychiatrist. -

Same as to show that devan nair is ke-xiao?

Wow, Amos is really a brave, tough minded kid, he has so much conviction on his right to free speech that can he never be wavered or bribed by the PAP controlled prosecutors.

Give me liberty or give me death!! Amos is truly a hero for one so young, RESPECT.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY is dead but his brand of gangster politics still live on. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong must be knocked off his perch.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant imagine whats their next move to curb tos that voice against the regime, Sinkiepore is truly finished, gone to the dogs.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THIS IS A SUPER PAP IB.
FIRST account and first post.
please have backbone and u don't have to carry balls and licking PAP ass to survive.
please take care of your family and carry your papa balls instead of PAP balls

Lock him and throw away the keys? That's getting stale :rolleyes:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lock him and throw away the keys? That's getting stale :rolleyes:

Doggie Pardew, how you managed to get 200 pts with just one post? First day joined... can get 200 pts immediately? Teach me can? I joined since the beginning but can only muster less than 200 pts.

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. It's Alan, not Doggie. :wink:

2. Nowadays, newcomers start with 200 points. So sorry that you had to start with 0 points in July 2008. :biggrin:

Doggie Pardew, how you managed to get 200 pts with just one post? First day joined... can get 200 pts immediately? Teach me can? I joined since the beginning but can only muster less than 200 pts.