• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN, would you wanna sexually harrass 性搔扰 these 2 fat PRC bitches?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: KNN, would you wanna sexually harrass 性搔扰 this 2 fat PRC bitches?

The guy in the video might. After all, there was an article today about a young chap who allegedly molested a 74 year-old woman.

Exactly, that 24 years old fellow is a loser like Tonychat!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This type of question difficult to answer. Like last weekend I met an old friend in Bangkok. We're supposed to meet up for traditional Thai massage follow with dinner in Somboon.

Not seen him for a while so when I met him at the traditions massage joint he surprised me with a sexy and beautiful PRC companion who wore a tube with terribly bushy armpits. Ok ok I was stuck. Entertained him with the Thai massage then just before the massage finished I gave him a stupid excuse that I cannot have Somboon with him.

Why? I simply cannot be with some bushy armpit charbor don't care how pretty she is.

My point is some people likes it some people don't

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our SPF is not assertive enough.
All look and talk like sotong. How people respect like that?

That's why wasted so much tax payers $$$ on sophisticated gadgets for SPF poodles also no use.
They simply default to "maximum restrain or constrain" and yet still got praised by the gahbrament as a a form of wayang show.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why our poodles are so afraid of foreigners? Look how timid the poodle is to the Ah Tiong. If she was a sinkee, he would have shouted at her.

Is there a directive to the poodles to be gentle on foreigners?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why? I simply cannot be with some bushy armpit charbor don't care how pretty she is.

My point is some people likes it some people don't

are you referring to this chiobu? if she shampoos her armpit hair, they will flow like silk and smell like flowers.

image.jpg

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here you go.

[video=youtube;pFBmddNNyH0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFBmddNNyH0[/video]

Singapore policeman damn useless , if it's sinkies im sure those poddles will handle the situation with force .

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Singapore policeman also so short and small size, how can we recruit such shit? And why this pos also buay hiao bai go and join spf?