• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Cheng Bock : PAP will lose more seats in the elections due to bad policies

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock talked so much for what ? he is now a political commentator ? he might still harbor presidential aspirations.

watz wrong w him commentating? He is best for this job..... he wud hv been our Pres has it not been clown Tan Kin Lan

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on MOM data, the problems you mentioned are only experienced by the 2.8% or so PMETs who got retrenched. The rest of the sinkie PMETs are doing fine and are unaffected by the foreign influx. Other threads that I started indicate that sinkies are even willing to overpay for their HDB homes.

Can mOM be believed? they just got rid of a bum as minister!!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joblessness and struggles faced by the PMETs is very real from the influx of FTs. Keeping quiet does not make it go away, though this is what they are doing.

The issue raise by TCB goes deeper than that for it also concerns with their children, PMETs or not. Like I have said earlier on, once the replacement of the PMETs that once used to occupy that middle management and senior management roles has been taken over by the FTs, I do not think that the middle management or senior management FTs is going to give the Singaporean (and Singaporean young adults) any chance at all. Lock stock and barrel all will be from their states and villages.

While this view does seems extreme, I see it playing out soon, within the next 10 years. I really hope that I am wrong on this aspect.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jw5

Loyal
Tan Cheng Bock praise Tanman. He never praise Tan Keng Yam, Tan Kin Lian or Tan Jee Say? :o:biggrin:

watz wrong w him commentating? He is best for this job..... he wud hv been our Pres has it not been clown Tan Kin Lan

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP losing some seats is an understatement. The ground is ripe for a toppling of the PAP government. The question is whether the WP is willing to go all in or continue to adopt the kiasi-kiasu attitude.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP losing some seats is an understatement. The ground is ripe for a toppling of the PAP government. The question is whether the WP is willing to go all in or continue to adopt the kiasi-kiasu attitude.

I personally see that other than WP, all oppositions will score badly than previous GE. As for WP, they definitely stand a realistic chance to win more seats but that will also depend on how they fight the campaign as well as the amount of groundworks they put in.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally see that other than WP, all oppositions will score badly than previous GE. As for WP, they definitely stand a realistic chance to win more seats but that will also depend on how they fight the campaign as well as the amount of groundworks they put in.

WP should learn from the Americans on how to convey their message. PAP is a chicken with lots of target points. WP should be producing loads of videos for Youtube now to prepare the ground for the final offensive when the election is called. Produce dialect videos. See how many of these videos become a viral hit.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Like I have said earlier on, once the replacement of the PMETs that once used to occupy that middle management and senior management roles has been taken over by the FTs, I do not think that the middle management or senior management FTs is going to give the Singaporean (and Singaporean young adults) any chance at all. Lock stock and barrel all will be from their states and villages.

While this view does seems extreme, I see it playing out soon, within the next 10 years. I really hope that I am wrong on this aspect.

Your painting of this scenario is a plausible outcome in the future. When a primary school pinoy kid in sinkie land could boast to his school mates that pinoy would one day take over the island, you can see what the foreign immigration policy of pappies has done to the country.

Foreigners who became imported shitizens are grateful to the pappies for the opportunities to work and live in a safe country but to the locals, this intrusion does not equate loyalty, patriotism and nationalism. It is just economic squatting in the country.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Tharman is the type of person WE should look for, and if WE can get many people like him, I think the PAP will win (future elections) hands down," he declared.

notice he said WE in his comment...............he's still with PAP lah.........

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro............WP knows Sinkies' pattern...........a gungho approach won't work since most Sinkies are docile as sheep..........see how Dr Chee is perceived as a mad man............WP knows hardcore opposition supporters will work for them but they need to get non-hardcore PAP voters to vote for them..........so they can't be too radical............

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your painting of this scenario is a plausible outcome in the future. When a primary school pinoy kid in sinkie land could boast to his school mates that pinoy would one day take over the island, you can see what the foreign immigration policy of pappies has done to the country.

Foreigners who became imported shitizens are grateful to the pappies for the opportunities to work and live in a safe country but to the locals, this intrusion does not equate loyalty, patriotism and nationalism. It is just economic squatting in the country.

"When a primary school pinoy kid in sinkie land could boast to his school mates that pinoy would one day take over the island..."

The pinoy kid knows something we dun?

XxooxX

Alfrescian
Loyal
just read it with a pinch of salt as Tan CHENG BOCK himself is also a mole planted by PAP

I m sure dr tan cheng bock is not a mole.
He got cold storage by goinh against lhl n lky.
He really offer free medical help to peasants living in old
Ah ma keng villiage.

grabola0515

just read it with a pinch of salt as Tan CHENG BOCK himself is also a mole planted by PAP

Hah? What you smoking? PAP mole? Why would the PAP put him in the last PE, when 60% would surely vote for TT?
Also, why would PA uninvite him from the Istana party, and publicly call him out?
Why would PAP IBs attack him if he was their mole? Come on lah.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on MOM data, the problems you mentioned are only experienced by the 2.8% or so PMETs who got retrenched. The rest of the sinkie PMETs are doing fine and are unaffected by the foreign influx. Other threads that I started indicate that sinkies are even willing to overpay for their HDB homes.

Dear John, please do not cite statistics, after all there are lies, damned lies and statistics.
We are talking about family and personal lives of Singaporean PMETs with children and mortgage to pay and old parents to take care of.

Perhaps you are one PMET yourself too, with family and children, maybe now in secondary school or in JC or even in Uni. Just imagine 10 years from now when your children start looking for jobs and they realized they will be interviewed by FTs, not Singaporeans manager/directors/COO, but FTs, do you really think they will stand a chance, even armed with a NUS/NTU/SMU degree, when nowadays, degree mills are churning out degrees a dime a dozen.

Even if you do not spare a thought for the current PMETs which you may deem them to be not competitive, not up to date or even plain lazy but think of your children, your brothers children, your sisters children, 10 years from now. The situation WILL be very different from now.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear John, please do not cite statistics, after all there are lies, damned lies and statistics.
We are talking about family and personal lives of Singaporean PMETs with children and mortgage to pay and old parents to take care of.

Perhaps you are one PMET yourself too, with family and children, maybe now in secondary school or in JC or even in Uni. Just imagine 10 years from now when your children start looking for jobs and they realized they will be interviewed by FTs, not Singaporeans manager/directors/COO, but FTs, do you really think they will stand a chance, even armed with a NUS/NTU/SMU degree, when nowadays, degree mills are churning out degrees a dime a dozen.

Even if you do not spare a thought for the current PMETs which you may deem them to be not competitive, not up to date or even plain lazy but think of your children, your brothers children, your sisters children, 10 years from now. The situation WILL be very different from now.

There's a saying that "one won't really knows and feels the pain unless they are being poked by the needle themselves".
When all these sort of realities happened to John Tan's and his kids, he will then realized what is black and what is white.
For now he will claimed that he already heeds the MIWs advise/advice :smile: and already got himself and his family members prepared.