• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So many fucking jiak liao bee ministers now, who is this Sam Tan?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Minister of State for some shit or other. Pay him million $ salary and send him to Venice to open a fucking pavilion? related to Tan Chin Siong of SMU? I think its the brother, right?

SINGAPORE: Minister of State for Culture, Community and Youth, Mr Sam Tan, will launch the Singapore Pavilion at the Venice Biennale during his visit to Venice from May 5 to 9.

The Venice Biennale marks Singapore’s seventh participation at one of the most established and important international platforms for contemporary art, said the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) in a media release on Monday (May 4).

Singapore’s return to the Venice Biennale also coincides with its 50th year of independence as a nation-state.

MCCY added that this is part of the Government’s commitment to creating opportunities for Singapore artists to tap into global platforms, reach out to new international audiences, and pursue artistic excellence.

Mr Tan will be accompanied by officials from the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, the National Arts Council and the National Gallery of Singapore, said MCCY.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another one of the 'feel-good' projects sanctioned by the SG50 committee to commemorate the 50th anniversary of getting kicked out of Malaysia. :wink:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he a chinese helicopter?
Confirm chinese helicopter from Anglican high. Even his class mates have no good words for him. From civil service go to cadc. Before coming out, camp at bishan 24/7 together with ctp. The worst of the lot.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Confirm chinese helicopter from Anglican high. Even his class mates have no good words for him. From civil service go to cadc. Before coming out, camp at bishan 24/7 together with ctp. The worst of the lot.

Ah Poh strike lotteries many times esp in Sentosa.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Poh strike lotteries many times esp in Sentosa.
Ah Poh is a seasoned business man and he knows how to act humble. Sam very yaya papaya. The feeling I got then was they were not in good terms. Anyway both succeeded in getting what they wanted. Crows of feather flock together. Or maybe should use seagull.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Poh is a seasoned business man and he knows how to act humble. Sam very yaya papaya. The feeling I got then was they were not in good terms. Anyway both succeeded in getting what they wanted. Crows of feather flock together. Or maybe should use seagull.

Ah Poh is filthy rich but strangely, yet to hear of him chionging. Maybe my radio no good. On the other hand, Lian Beng towkay quite regular in hanging flowers.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minister of State for some shit or other. Pay him million $ salary and send him to Venice to open a fucking pavilion? related to Tan Chin Siong of SMU? I think its the brother, right?

SINGAPORE: Minister of State for Culture, Community and Youth, Mr Sam Tan, will launch the Singapore Pavilion at the Venice Biennale during his visit to Venice from May 5 to 9.

The Venice Biennale marks Singapore’s seventh participation at one of the most established and important international platforms for contemporary art, said the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) in a media release on Monday (May 4).

Singapore’s return to the Venice Biennale also coincides with its 50th year of independence as a nation-state.

MCCY added that this is part of the Government’s commitment to creating opportunities for Singapore artists to tap into global platforms, reach out to new international audiences, and pursue artistic excellence.

Mr Tan will be accompanied by officials from the Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth, the National Arts Council and the National Gallery of Singapore, said MCCY.

heard about his famous quote : drink water must remember water come from where ???:confused:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"it's an honor for venice to be very nice to me." "shiok! another jaik hong trip." :biggrin:

image.jpg

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With respect, I am unable to understand the reason(s) for a guy who attended Chinese schools, to have a name like Sam,
whereas I have been a resident in Toronto for 30 plus years, and I am happy with the name my parents gave me at birth.