• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man left lying in pool of blood after alleged stabbing at Geylang Lorong 8

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man left lying in pool of blood after alleged stabbing at Geylang Lorong 8
Posted on 04 May 2015 | 21,798 views | 14 comments

Stomper Nicholas said a man was allegedly stabbed at Geylang Lorong 8 at around 11pm yesterday (May 3).

Photos sent in by the Stomper show the victim lying in a pool of blood on the road. His condition is unclear.

Wrote the Stomper:

"A stabbing happened yesterday (May 3) at Geylang Lorong 8."

It is unknown how the dispute started.

Nicholas said he only saw the aftermath of the incident, when the man was already injured.

Stomp has contacted the Police for more information. Check back soon for updates.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...od-after-alleged-stabbing-at-geylang-lorong-8

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: A 48-year-old man was murdered at Lorong 8 Geylang on Sunday (May 3), say the Singapore Police.

The police said in a news release that they received a call for assistance at about 9.09pm, and upon arrival, the man was found lying motionless.

He was conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he was subsequently pronounced dead at about 10.12pm.

Police have classified the case as murder and investigations are ongoing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its worse then JB now. So many stabbings, chopper attacks, robberies, swindles, prostitution, etc.

How dare you... you'll upset the patriotic Sinkies here. Mudland is Muslim shithole, Singapore is number one. Apologize now! :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I remember correctly, the smaller number lorongs in Geylang are infested with Tiong eateries and shops now. Dongbei cuisine, Sichuan hotpot etc... you get the idea.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How dare you... you'll upset the patriotic Sinkies here. Mudland is Muslim shithole, Singapore is number one. Apologize now! :mad:

Mudland at least is only one type of shithole, a Muslim one. SInkieland on the other hand is a Tiong, Apuneh, Burmese, Vietnamese, and Pinoy shithole. I prefer only one type of shithole and not an amalgamation like sinkieland, ok?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Victim is a Malay stabbed by 3 unidentified persons. Nothing to do with Sar Ji. Likely to have happened after lim jeu session. Case to be solved in the next 24 hrs, that what CP reported to me.

Wah lau eh Uncle GD... Your info really tok kong lah... Yup it was a Malay... Happened near to the Lor 6 kopitiam where those old timer Mat gangsters would sit there drinking beer with their Indon gals... Every night they and their Indon gals would dance and gyrate to Indon Pop songs being played at the kopitiam... I was around the area last night when it happened... Whole kopitiam kena cordoned off...

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Victim is a Malay stabbed by 3 unidentified persons. Nothing to do with Sar Ji. Likely to have happened after lim jeu session. Case to be solved in the next 24 hrs, that what CP reported to me.

If it's done by outsiders not the gin na there it will take more then 24hrs to find the suspect . SSB bedok division " " Adidas " aka " banja " will go there and ask the head man to hand over their Gina if it's done by their man . Or if it's the coffee shop regular customer then easy to find the suspect .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh Uncle GD... Your info really tok kong lah... Yup it was a Malay... Happened near to the Lor 6 kopitiam where those old timer Mat gangsters would sit there drinking beer with their Indon gals... Every night they and their Indon gals would dance and gyrate to Indon Pop songs being played at the kopitiam... I was around the area last night when it happened... Whole kopitiam kena cordoned off...

Thank you bro.

I just threatened CP awhile ago. His career at stake. If cant solve this simple case, he will be appointed Commandant NPCC. His director CID will be seconded to NCC. After the last idiot who was CP, time for the SPF to shine. Amos sabo the show!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it's done by outsiders not the gin na there it will take more then 24hrs to find the suspect . SSB bedok division " " Adidas " aka " banja " will go there and ask the head man to hand over their Gina if it's done by their man . Or if it's the coffee shop regular customer then easy to find the suspect .

100% triple confirmed liao. No Sar Ji involvement. Their two lau jiaos busy with contraband cig biz. My guess is they both easily made 2-3 million over the past 8 yrs or so. Adidas who? I only know ampai Jack.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do not loiter around that area. They will sweep it clean for the next few days. Standard operating procedures since the 60s.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
100% triple confirmed liao. No Sar Ji involvement. Their two lau jiaos busy with contraband cig biz. My guess is they both easily made 2-3 million over the past 8 yrs or so. Adidas who? I only know ampai Jack.

Jack still working in SSB ? Adidas is very popular among those pai kai in geylang used to be in task force patrolling geylang but tranfer to a special team assisting SSB in bedok division . This young chap have a lot of mole working for him in geylang , he also solved a lot of case provided by his mole .