• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Millions of Catholics Skipped Sunday Church to Watch Manny Pacquiao

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

what do you think of this behaviour?

Sunday is a holly day for all Catholics, am i right?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do u mean as Catholics, we can choose not to attend Sunday Church Service and instead going to watch movies or drinking beers?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Disgusting behavior by those Pinoy scum.

Burmese are the best!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

Why u care so much? R u some sort of rule enforcer?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging from the news report that Millions of pinoy watch Pacquiao match on Sunday noon, I wonder if the below statements from pinoy maids is valid

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121204-387569.html

Sure they go church, services the most an hour, they head to the nearest one near where they live or go St. Ignatius Church ( now under renovation) or any church in town....then they meet their 'convert' boyfriend & head to the 'churches' in Geylang for 'home prayer services'....:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go to confession, say a couple of Hail Marys, and all will be forgiven by the power of Christ.

Cheers!

.....................Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judging from the news report that Millions of pinoy watch Pacquiao match on Sunday noon, I wonder if the below statements from pinoy maids is valid

Maids who do not request days off usually come from Indonesia, while Filipino maids, who are mostly Catholic, are more insistent on getting Sundays off so that they can go to church.

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121204-387569.html

See? If you are a good worker, employers understand if you need time off you see. Why give lame excuses say NS ICT make you lose your job? You mean you are worse than pinoy maid? :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago Tang's departmental stored closed on Sunday because the owner wanted to let all their customers and workers to attend Sunday Church Service. This is what I know when I was a child.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
they would even skip the bout for their lovers.
I am telling u fm my experiences.
Even fix appt. opp Bras Basah church after mass

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pacquiao has become the new god. No more box box, he can go for govt official. Sure can pocket money like no tmr. Huat huat huat

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng Lah!! my church install big screen inside the prayer hall so we say Amen during break between rounds

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've seen them distributing condoms on a Sunday at Lucky Plaza. Pious Catholic? What do you think? :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if they pray 24/7 Manny Pacquiao still lose... Lol

Just like many stupid Sinkies pray and lit candles and offered cards and well wishes... Old Fart still dies. LOL.

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

20150321_sgh_dw5.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Objectively speaking, win, lose or draw, both boxers are winners smiling to the bank. I am sure Pinky and his posse of pussies wont mind becoming boxers. For a start, they can box with Amos.