• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Millions of Catholics Skipped Sunday Church to Watch Manny Pacquiao

gingerlyn

Dear brothers and sisters

Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

what do you think of this behaviour?

Sunday is a holly day for all Catholics, am i right?

gingerlyn

do u mean as Catholics, we can choose not to attend Sunday Church Service and instead going to watch movies or drinking beers?

Disgusting behavior by those Pinoy scum.

Burmese are the best!

enterprise2

Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

Why u care so much? R u some sort of rule enforcer?

Judging from the news report that Millions of pinoy watch Pacquiao match on Sunday noon, I wonder if the below statements from pinoy maids is valid

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121204-387569.html

Sure they go church, services the most an hour, they head to the nearest one near where they live or go St. Ignatius Church ( now under renovation) or any church in town....then they meet their 'convert' boyfriend & head to the 'churches' in Geylang for 'home prayer services'....:biggrin:

Just go to confession, say a couple of Hail Marys, and all will be forgiven by the power of Christ.

.....................Are Catholics allowed to skip Sunday Church Service and instead watching live boxing and drinking beers?

Judging from the news report that Millions of pinoy watch Pacquiao match on Sunday noon, I wonder if the below statements from pinoy maids is valid

Maids who do not request days off usually come from Indonesia, while Filipino maids, who are mostly Catholic, are more insistent on getting Sundays off so that they can go to church.

http://www.asiaone.com/print/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20121204-387569.html

See? If you are a good worker, employers understand if you need time off you see. Why give lame excuses say NS ICT make you lose your job? You mean you are worse than pinoy maid? :rolleyes:

gingerlyn

Many years ago Tang's departmental stored closed on Sunday because the owner wanted to let all their customers and workers to attend Sunday Church Service. This is what I know when I was a child.

melzp

they would even skip the bout for their lovers.
I am telling u fm my experiences.
Even fix appt. opp Bras Basah church after mass

Pacquiao has become the new god. No more box box, he can go for govt official. Sure can pocket money like no tmr. Huat huat huat

Heng Lah!! my church install big screen inside the prayer hall so we say Amen during break between rounds

I've seen them distributing condoms on a Sunday at Lucky Plaza. Pious Catholic? What do you think? :rolleyes:

Even if they pray 24/7 Manny Pacquiao still lose... Lol

Just like many stupid Sinkies pray and lit candles and offered cards and well wishes... Old Fart still dies. LOL.

10255471_10152754847572934_9171174197168308813_o.jpg

20150321_sgh_dw5.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Objectively speaking, win, lose or draw, both boxers are winners smiling to the bank. I am sure Pinky and his posse of pussies wont mind becoming boxers. For a start, they can box with Amos.