• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ok! Suddenly TRS owner Yang Kai Heng's father is dying. Need to go back to Australia

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay! Now Yang Kai Heng's father is severely ill in Australia. The hospital alerted Yang that his dad might pass on anytime. Yang applied to leave state. Okay. So Yang's whole family is in Australia?
Yang is the owner of TRS.
父亲病危 “真实新加坡”负责人申请离新 - 联合早报网讯)“真实新加坡”(The Real Singapore)其中一名网站负责人杨凯兴的父亲在澳大利亚病重,医院发出病危通知指他父亲很有可能在接下来几天过世。杨凯兴因此向法庭申请离开新加坡,法官将在今天下午裁决是否批准他出境。

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ok! Suddenly TRS owner Yang Kai Heng's father is dying. Need to go back to Austra

Okay! Now Yang Kai Heng's father is severely ill in Australia. The hospital alerted Yang that his dad might pass on anytime. Yang applied to leave state. Okay. So Yang's whole family is in Australia?
If the authorities will let this bastard Sinkie go, I can bet to my last dollar that he'll never return again. Furthermore, Australia has no extradition treaty with Sinkie Land, so the whites there will not give a damned.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ok! Suddenly TRS owner Yang Kai Heng's father is dying. Need to go back to Austra

Yes a middle finger to vile pappies

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

they can send the fully equiped jumbo to bring Kai Heng's father to die in Singapore

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the authorities will let this bastard Sinkie go, I can bet to my last dollar that he'll never return again. Furthermore, Australia has no extradition treaty with Sinkie Land, so the whites there will not give a damned.

Which is more important: to be humane and let a person visit his father before he is gone for good; or persecute till he dies?

BTW, the charges they faced are not life and death matters to be denied visits for a critical death bed situation. Why are winners such as you losers that they cannot see the issues clearly? Because dogs are no longer capable of rational thinking?

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal

气死他老豆。might be the reason.

Price to pay for Singapore politics.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now I believe in karma

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

父亲病危 “真实新加坡”负责人申请离新 - 联合早报网讯)“真实新加坡”(The Real Singapore)其中一名网站负责人杨凯兴的父亲在澳大利亚病重,医院发出病危通知指他父亲很有可能在接下来几天过世。杨凯兴因此向法庭申请离开新加坡,法官将在今天下午裁决是否批准他出境。

HIs father is going down hell to fuck Lee Kuan yew's ass for arresting his son using his mini-me.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HIs father is going down hell to fuck Lee Kuan yew's ass for arresting his son using his mini-me.

More like LKY is summoning his father down to fuck his ass for what his son did to sg...:rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More like LKY is summoning his father down to fuck his ass for what his son did to sg...:rolleyes:

Lky now kena torture and burning in hell.....still got power to summon?
He's not in Kansas anymore

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

100% he will not return.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He can start another website in Australia. good.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is out on bail and free to visit his papa in australia
bail money increased to 60k

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

he is out on bail and free to visit his papa in australia
bail money increased to 60k

Big mistake! This jerk-off wants to flee! I am just surprised that he is willing to abandon his girlfriend.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal

His father may really be in critical health.

Have a heart!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Big mistake! This jerk-off wants to flee! I am just surprised that he is willing to abandon his girlfriend.

Girlfriends come and go. But one can only have satu original lau pei and lau bu. I am shock you arent aware of this. Cheers.