• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banning of The Real Singapore

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP thinks that the solution to its problems is to stifle opinions that oppose the pap and banning websites that give freer expressions. This reflects the archaic and poor leadership of LHL and the PAP.

Instead of understanding the anger against the pap and going to the root cause of the problem, the pap thinks the causes of unhappiness are people like Amos and websites like TRS. No wonder the PAP is running into more trouble.

Banning TRS and charging Amos are not going to solve PAP's problems

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is alone now and garbra don't know what to do.

One time one leader PAP is going out soon. This also show LKY is an incompetent leader.

The PAP thinks that the solution to its problems is to stifle opinions that oppose the pap and banning websites that give freer expressions. This reflects the archaic and poor leadership of LHL and the PAP.

Instead of understanding the anger against the pap and going to the root cause of the problem, the pap thinks the cause of unhappiness are people like Amos and websites like TRS. No wonder the PAP is running into more trouble.

Banning TRS and charging Amos are not going to solve PAP's problems

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is alone now and garbra don't know what to do.

One time one leader PAP is going out soon. This also show LKY is an incompetent leader.

I agree with you. Despite what many Singaporeans think of LKY, I feel that LKY has done a lot of damage to Singapore during the last 15 years.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
lawyer are useless professional which requires to be judged for their work. They cohort with each other to make a living out of your problems.

Not happy they create laws to protect themselves first like the contempt of court thing? Cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Anyway the English legal system are created from crap race the Brit whose fortune were made from drug opium money and slavery in the 1700 s to early 1900s.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

I agree with you. Despite what many Singaporeans think of LKY, I feel that LKY has done a lot of damage to Singapore during the last 15 years.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lawyer are useless professional which requires to be judged for their work. They cohort with each other to make a living out of your problems.

Not happy they create laws to protect themselves first like the contempt of court thing? Cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Anyway the English legal system are created from crap race the Brit whose fortune were made from drug opium money and slavery in the 1700 s to early 1900s.

http://www.amoymagic.com/OpiumWar.htm

if a person's aim is to serve himself, he will have no qualms to instituted laws that may cause misery to others, as long as he benefits from that law. That sums up what the pap is doing

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL must feel like a cornered rat & when cornered & that can be dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised to see further legal actions & arrests.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL must feel like a cornered rat & when cornered & that can be dangerous. I wouldn't be surprised to see further legal actions & arrests.

LHL can use the law to stifle freer expressions and dissent. But is it wise for a PM to stifle legitimate dissent? I wld see a wise leader wanting to know the root cause of dissent and to remove that root cause.

Amos, TRS are not the root causes of anger against the pap. Rather Amos and TRS are results of unresolved dissent.

When will LHL learn?

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LHL and the pap can resort to banning SammyBoy, TOC, TRE and all other sites that promote freer expressions. The question that LHL needs to ask is will that solve Singapore's problems and eliminate hatred for the pap?

If hatred continues, other means of expressing such hatred will surface. Time will tell the PAP that it cant suppress all expressions and stifle opinions.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is he a cornered rat? He lives his life in the open and embraces new experiences and all that life has to offer.

69wCILs.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yes..i suspect more sites will spring up soon

It is not a matter of having more sites. The crux is real traffic to the site. Nobody would care about an anti-pap or anti-singapore website/fb account if traffic to the site is low.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is not a matter of having more sites. The crux is real traffic to the site. Nobody would care about an anti-pap or anti-singapore website/fb account if traffic to the site is low.

With facebook and twitter being able to spread the word like wildfire, it does not take long for traffic the build up very quickly.

Temasek review is a good example. It was reborn numerous times and traffic was back to normal in weeks.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The issue is not anti pap or pro pap. For the site to be well received, it must be credible and reflect the true opinions of forumners. Do you know why SPH's media sites, although well supported by the govt, are scorned and despised by true Singaporeans?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The issue is not anti pap or pro pap. For the site to be well received, it must be credible and reflect the true opinions of forumners. Do you know why SPH's media sites, although well supported by the govt, are scorned and despised by true Singaporeans?

Actually I don't understand why the government goes after sites like TRS which spreads falsehoods. All that does is provide oxygen to a site that thrives on controversy.

In my opinion the site that has done the most damage to the government is one which they own themselves viz HWZ as the CSI team that operates there don't spread lies... they do something a lot worse.. THEY REVEAL THE TRUTH.