• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore woman, 52, foils thieves in Bangkok by holding on to bag

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today 9:50 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
AhLoy http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_online.gif
Elite Junior

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/spore-woman-52-foils-thieves-bangkok-holding-bag

S'pore woman, 52, foils thieves in Bangkok by holding on to bag

May 3, 2015 9:30pm

feXdomx.jpg

Mrs Puran Kaur showing the injuries that she suffered when she was dragged by snatch thieves in Bangkok, Thailand. toggle captionPHOTO: FACEBOOK/PURAN KAUR

By: AZIM AZMAN

One moment she was taking photos of the famous Erawan shrine in Bangkok.

The next, she was being dragged by a pair of snatch thieves on a motorcycle.

Mrs Puran Kaur was taking pictures of the shrine with her husband's handphone when her bag and the phone were snatched by someone riding a motorcycle.

The incident happened last Thursday (April 30), the day she was supposed to fly back to Singapore.

"My first instinct was to hang on to my bag," the 52-year-old owner of Bollywood club Moshi Moshi told The New Paper.

"I looked up and all I saw was the back wheel of the motorcycle and the exhaust pipe," she added.

She said she eventually let go after being dragged for about 100m from the pavement and onto the road.

She found her bag on the roadside later.

Amazingly, her husband's phone was later returned to her by a Thai taxi driver.

Read the full report in our print edition on May 4.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am surprised this happened in board daylight in Bangkok. Some more right in the middle of Chidlom shopping area!

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a bag and a hand phone.

Should have gotten new ones. Don't have to suffer such injuries.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont know shit skin 50 cents bigger than bulldock wheel? :biggrin:

I remember during a trip to Pattaya, and being a real cheapo, I stayed at the cheapest hotel called Tune Pattaya, run by Air Asia. I paid about $26 per night without breakfast.

One evening on my way out of the hotel, I saw an Indian guy walking towards my direction with a burly looking Thai girl. Suddenly the Thai girl stopped and asked the Indian guy: "Do you have condom?" The Indian guy replied: "No." The Indian guy looked at the Thai girl innocently, as if saying: "Is it necessary?"

The Thai girl turned around and the Indian guy became worried. He asked: "Where are you going?" The Thai girl gave him a "dulan look" and said : "I am going to buy condoms !"

I surmise the Thai girl must have paid for the condom.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember during a trip to Pattaya, and being a real cheapo, I stayed at the cheapest hotel called Tune Pattaya, run by Air Asia. I paid about $26 per night without breakfast.

One evening on my way out of the hotel, I saw an Indian guy walking towards my direction with a burly looking Thai girl. Suddenly the Thai girl stopped and asked the Indian guy: "Do you have condom?" The Indian guy replied: "No." The Indian guy looked at the Thai girl innocently, as if saying: "Is it necessary?"

The Thai girl turned around and the Indian guy became worried. He asked: "Where are you going?" The Thai girl gave him a "dulan look" and said : "I am going to buy condoms !"

I surmise the Thai girl must have paid for the condom.

I thought shit skin say he will re use his old condom :biggrin: