• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We now have brothels in Katong’s upscale private estate

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
East Coast damn sway. Marine Parade Parkway Parade kenna invaded by white trash angmo FTs from east europe. The nice condos in east coast now all swarmed with apunehs and their ilk. Now PRC brothels in katong? Fucking PAP

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Coast damn sway. Marine Parade Parkway Parade kenna invaded by white trash angmo FTs from east europe. The nice condos in east coast now all swarmed with apunehs and their ilk. Now PRC brothels in katong? Fucking PAP

Yes the east used to be such nice place.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Katong hasn't been upscale since a bunch of ang mohs moved into it. Gone are the days of Peranakan idyllic lazy charm.

Now you have cookie cutter condos and Geylang expansion projects... stretching up to the fringes of Marine Parade. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey at least you the SPGs and angmoh-worshipping east side Sinkie folks will be delighted with all the new white skins in your neighbourhood.

We west side Sinkie folks have to contend with Tiongs and Nehs.

Recently, once saw a a blonde ang moh zhar bor in my neighbourhood. Oh my goodness, she's super tall. Possibly around 1.85m.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why SR NATHAN got stroke.
he stays in Joo Chiat and he saw those chickens and ge got excited and got stroke.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the reason why SR NATHAN got stroke.
he stays in Joo Chiat and he saw those chickens and ge got excited and got stroke.

Got stroked? You would think he would spend some of that Presidential salary on a happy ending before he kicks the bucket. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hey at least you the SPGs and angmoh-worshipping east side Sinkie folks will be delighted with all the new white skins in your neighbourhood.

We west side Sinkie folks have to contend with Tiongs and Nehs.

Recently, once saw a a blonde ang moh zhar bor in my neighbourhood. Oh my goodness, she's super tall. Possibly around 1.85m.

Yeah, I like to watch all those angmo pussies walking around Parkway Parade. Even the MILFs with their kids in tow also damn sexy. Fucking tits nice and big. On the downside, u got to put up with apuneh invasion in private condos like mandarin gardens and the others. seems like all those PMET indians FTs like the east coast condos. Fucking running every where. U get into an elevator with them, u come out smelling like curry and armpit.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, I like to watch all those angmo pussies walking around Parkway Parade. Even the MILFs with their kids in tow also damn sexy. Fucking tits nice and big. On the downside, u got to put up with apuneh invasion in private condos like mandarin gardens and the others. seems like all those PMET indians FTs like the east coast condos. Fucking running every where. U get into an elevator with them, u come out smelling like curry and armpit.

Parkway Parade is a very nice mall. Ample natural lighting, spacious, good variety of shops and well designed. I like the wooden railings and the suspended lights (at the top floor). Very classy place.

Many suburb malls are downright shit, some shittier than the others.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Katong hasn't been upscale since a bunch of ang mohs moved into it. Gone are the days of Peranakan idyllic lazy charm.

Now you have cookie cutter condos and Geylang expansion projects... stretching up to the fringes of Marine Parade. :wink:

Still got some decent peranakan restaurants lah. I have lived there for eons, don't know anything about these peranakan idyllic charm you say. There were no peranakan restaurants for decades along East Coast Rd. Than all of sudden, some one decided that was a peranakan area and the whole shebang sprouted up. I have been eating at Carlton restuarant, Mei Yuan and Chin Mee Chin since teenage days and never saw one single peranakan restaurant or peranakan person. The best peranakan food was cooked in their homes, and some friends used to invite me. But they don't live in Katong area though. I think its more marketing than anything. All I know is Katong area is known for its dragos/eurasians. they were every where. Now all moved to Australia.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I remember one super old bird told me that during his younger days, he go to Amber Hotel at Amber Road Katong to find chicken. Anyone tried?

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal

East area still got nice quiet residential areas like Frankel Estate with row of restaurants along Frankel Avenue. 5 to 6 clean spas stretching along Siglap Road and Upper East Road and Opera Estate has its own charms too with new eateries popping up within the estate so all is not lost for Easterners !

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Strange, you mean Katong have got brothels?

I thought it was only at Geylang, Banana Leg and Braddell only? No??

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the service industry now booming in Katong, I suppose Katong's property prices will head north. Time to alert the wifey and search for possible property investment opportunities in Katong area.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is where i hang out. broods of free-range organic chicken walk by soy eu tua along jalan tua kong every morning after waking up from their sticky nights.

image.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Meyer Road is like a 2nd little india.

ya i agree with you that the ang mor milfs have good figures. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya i agree with you that the ang mor milfs have good figures. :biggrin:

sinkies are lucky that good-figured ang moh milfs hang out in sg. where i am on a daily basis, ang moh milfs literally hang out their spare organs and crude oil deposits for all to see.

image.jpg